Questioning Jackie

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

Questioning Jackie

Post by Jsnow915 »

I remember seeing somewhere that Jackie was questioned...am I correct?...also why wasn't she pressed on her questioning....where she beleived the shots came from and things of that nature...was she part of the Warren commision?....in any murder case whether its just a drug dealer in the street to the President....wouldn't you think all involved would be questioned?...if someone has a link for what she might have said about the assassination,could you please post it?....thanks
Jsnow915

Re: Questioning Jackie

Post by Jsnow915 »

http://www.jfklancer.com/pdf/Camelot.pdfnot quite what I was looking for....but interesting just the same.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

i don't think she was a part of it there's just not enough suffient evidence or any for that matter. a classy lady like jackie i don't think would ever be affliated nor would she take part in such bs she's pretty much innocent for that matter.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

the most important witness and her references to the wounds are deleted...amazing how they spent so little time with her...or maybe that was just a taste of her testimony.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:the most important witness and her references to the wounds are deleted...amazing how they spent so little time with her...or maybe that was just a taste of her testimony.The WC could get away with that because they were not a court of law, so they were not held to the same standards of evidence. Mark Lane was asked by Oswald's mother to represent Oswald and act as his attorney or representative to present evidence to clear his name. The Commission didn't allow it. In a court of law, evidence from the prosecution has to be presented in a proper way as well as evidence from the defence. Concepts like "chain of evidence" have to be followed, so that the cops or even the defense can't just produce "evidence" without explaining where it came from. In a real court of law, the magic bullet would have been torn to shreds. It's almost pristine condition and particularly WHERE it was found, and it's unbelievable path through JFK and Conally would have been a defense lawyer's dream. Can you imagine a defense lawyer presenting the magic bullet evidence to a jury? Can you imagine the evidence of the magic bullet's path and where it was found and then it's pristine condition, and the test bullets that look nothing like it at all...being presented to a jury? They would laugh it out of court room in the blink of an eye. Can you imagine a jury listening to Arlen Spectre explaining the magic bullet, it's pristine condition, and where it was found and actually trying to convince a jury that it was the truth? That's why they had to silence Oswald so that the "fact finding" was NOT done in a court of law and instead done by a "commission" that didn't have to follow rules.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

thats the sad part of this...Oswald who was just following orders did his thing and was set up...in a court of law he would have never been charged with the "evidence"
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:thats the sad part of this...Oswald who was just following orders did his thing and was set up...in a court of law he would have never been charged with the "evidence"I don't know if you read Rush To Judgement by Mark Lane. It's basically a defense of Oswald if he would have lived and brought to trial. It's one of Lane's first books on the JFK assassination. He most certainly would have been acquitted without a doubt.Lane initially only wrote an article. The book is a much LONGER and more detailed version of the article. Based on that article, Oswald's mother asked him to represent Oswald in front of the Warren Commission. Lane said that he made Oswald's mother agree that if he, Lane, found out that Oswald actually DID shoot the president that he (Lane) would be free to say so.In any event, Lane went to the Warren Commission to present evidence in Oswald's defense. They refused to let him.