the i appreciate wim and bob thread :D

JFK Assassination
saracarter766

the i appreciate wim and bob thread :D

Post by saracarter766 »

title of this topic says it all my fellow JFK buffs.i could not help but make this thread cause wim and bob have been so good and kind to give us the awesome info into the JFK assassination i cannot thank these two enough for all they contributed i have learned so much more about the JFK assassination ever since coming onto wims forum and his website and bob is always kind enough to give us links to read about JFK. so i just wanted to say thank you to these great JFK buffs.
Bob

Re: the i appreciate wim and bob thread :D

Post by Bob »

I'll let Wim speak for himself, but I would just like to first thank the academy for the Oscar... Really, thanks Sara, but this is a TEAM forum. Wim put together the site and it has so much great information, that the forum has sort of mirrored that, and continues to get stronger with the members that have joined as of late. I just try to contribute, but we all have a part in this enterprise.Anyway, back to my speech , I want to thank the producer and director Wim Dankbaar and the ENTIRE cast in this "movie". We are ALL in this together. To me, this site and this forum has an ALL-STAR cast.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:title of this topic says it all my fellow JFK buffs.i could not help but make this thread cause wim and bob have been so good and kind to give us the awesome info into the JFK assassination i cannot thank these two enough for all they contributed i have learned so much more about the JFK assassination ever since coming onto wims forum and his website and bob is always kind enough to give us links to read about JFK. so i just wanted to say thank you to these great JFK buffs. Me too!!!
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Wim, Bob, Pasquale, Sara, I want to thank you, too, you have done great work and changed my life forever for the better! Chris
katisha

Post by katisha »

Yes, thanks Wim and Bob. It's an excellent site.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Thanks, but after all these years, I am getting immune for the attacks, as well as the praise. My work was in effect gathering the broken pieces of others, and glueing them together. Thinks of Joe West, Daniel Marvin, James Files, Judyth Baker, Chauncey Holt, etcetera .......It's not to pound myself on the chest, this work, but I could fill another book emails like below. A more effective way to promote the work of the website is to write a review in any of these places. http://search.barnesandnoble.com/bookse ... D=dankbaar http://www.amazon.com/Files-on-JFK/dp/1 ... 9406307Wow, Thanks Bob,Wim----- Original Message ----- From: Bob Clemens To: Wim Dankbaar ; Paul Cc: Mark Johansson Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 7:17 AMSubject: Re: Je wint Wim!!!Wim,I was reading somewhere the other day a post from a guy that had a lot of insight and wisdom. He was talking about all the JFK books that are due to come out and explained that it is a shame, but most people, no matter how factual the book is, if it does not coincide with a particular persons opinion on the assassination, then the writer and book are quickly labelled dis-info agents. This is quite true.I draw your attention to Pat Speers's last post where she mentions Files income tax bracket and his level in life. This is what I am talking about. I believe that sub-consciously, in most Americans mind, a mere criminal type would not be capable of putting out the flame of such a charismatic person such as JFK.Wim, I once again repeat, you are the premier researcher. You are the one that the wannabees gun for. Your enemies are ignorance and disbelief and a spirit and mind that is unwilling and incapable of accepting something other than their own thoughts and conclusions.I once heard Dawn refer to people in America as "sheeples" This is a human being that follows only 1 idea of someone else and is incapable of having their own opinion. My wife and I have been happily married tomorrow for 56 years. I had the choice to bring her to the states to live but never gave it a thought. Why??? Simply because there is NOT freedom in America. If you speak out or have an opinion other than the status quo, you are branded and labelled a Communist or traitor or worse. America has never seen or suffered war on it's own grounds. But I am of the sincere belief that this will come to a sudden halt. I also believe that Bush's timetable and actions mirror those of Hitler. The only exception being that Hitler killed Jews and Bush is killing and torturing Moslems. He has want so far as to call for troops to be stationed on the border between Mexico and America. This is unheard of. It just makes me wonder how long it will take before he has a reason to put them on the Canadian border.So my friend, it is just more than people that are your adversaries. It is a mindset and a way of life that would enslave the whole world if possible. I am proud to live in the Netherlands and more proud to call you a friend. You have kept the faith and fought the good fight and taught me some very valuable lessons. My only wish is that some of those people that condemn and criticize you, would only take a moment to get to know you as I do. I have never in my life met a man with a higher moral standard and pure honesty than yourself.There are a lot of us that understand and appreciate what you are doing. As well as bleeding for you at the hate and insults that you constantly have heaped upon you.Rest assured, my friend, you are not pissing in the wind. The fruits of your labours will someday be realized.Bob
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

wim i just wanted to show how much i appreciate you and i don't care what anybody thinks but your a really great guy and i think the world of you wim i have learned so much from your site and sometimes it really needs to be said and shown just how much you are appreciated.