William King Harvey

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

William King Harvey

Post by dankbaar »

Frenchy

Re: William King Harvey

Post by Frenchy »

Wim if the CIA played a role in the assassination, this is the man that would have organised it.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

No, he was already dismissed to Rome. He organised the get Castro plans. Phillips, Lansdale and Hecksher are more likely candidates.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Nice vid Wim. Yes, add Harvey's name to the potential witnesses that were killed (or "died") before they could speak to the HSCA investigating JFK's assassination. Witnesses like Sam Giancana, Johnny Roselli, Chuck Nicoletti, George DeMohrenshildt, David Morales and Harvey among others. Guess who ran the CIA when Harvey "died", and who also refused ANY CIA cooperation with the HSCA? Poppy Bu$h.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

dankbaar wrote:No, he was already dismissed to Rome. He organised the get Castro plans. Phillips, Lansdale and Hecksher are more likely candidates.I sort of understand what you're saying, Wim. Like Frenchy, however, I can't help but think that he may have had something to do with organizing the JFK assassination. What information do you think he was going to give that got him killed before he was going to testify?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is more information on Harvey...http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKharvey.htm
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:Here is more information on Harvey...http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKharvey.htmVery interesting indeed. At least I'm not the only one who thinks he had something to do with the JFK assassination.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Pasquale i deffo think King had something to with the assassination planning, because he was in Rome means nothing, the aparatus was already in place.....only a phone call or flight away
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Frenchy wrote:Pasquale i deffo think King had something to with the assassination planning, because he was in Rome means nothing, the aparatus was already in place.....only a phone call or flight awayI suspect it too.