David Ferrie's Library Card

JFK Assassination
JDThomas

David Ferrie's Library Card

Post by JDThomas »

I have seen numerous references to the card allegedly being found in LHR's possession following his arrest. Was the card actually found and if so, was it recorded in evidence? Is an image of it available?regardsJohn
Frenchy

Re: David Ferrie's Library Card

Post by Frenchy »

No Jd never recorded in evidence, and no photo or copy exists, i dont believe Oswald had it in his possession to be honest mate.Where in the UK are you JD im from Liverpool
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Hi, I'm currently in South Wales. Worked in the Ormskirk area some years ago though
Bob

Post by Bob »

Hi JD and welcome to the forum. Here is something I found about the library card story...http://www.jfk-online.com/dbdflibrfile.htmlThere is no doubt that Ferrie and Oswald knew each other from the Louisiana Civil Air Patrol. Other members of the LCAP include Charles Rogers (one of the three tramps) and Barry Seal (the biggest drug runner in CIA history). The LCAP was founded by D.H. Byrd who also owned the TSBD on 11/22/1963 and also was good friends with LBJ. Byrd was also in the Dallas Petroleum Club along with David Atlee Phillips, George DeMohrenshildt and Poppy Bu$h. The LCAP was always known as a CIA breeding ground. Oswald also was associated with Ferrie in New Orleans in the summer of 1963 when Oswald worked undercover as a member of the Fair Play for Cuba Committee in the same building that housed Guy Banister, a former FBI agent and a former member of the OSS, which was the predecessor of the CIA.
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Thanks for the replies everyone. I suppose it is a case of having to question every supposition and again and again to avoid treating hearsay and allegations as facts, with so much dissinformation abounding.