People do check out this site

JFK Assassination
Bob

People do check out this site

Post by Bob »

I've posted this before, but I have seen people quoted off this site before (not just me) on other websites...like The Huffington Post, others and this one...http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/This site changes the quote everyday, but here it is for the record...Quote for 6/2/2009'(If Kennedy had not been murdered) 'There wouldn't have been a Vietnam war. There would have been a big change regarding the Federal Reserve. There would have been no tax loopholes for Big oil. The CIA would have drastically been changed. But those are reasons why JFK was killed. I also know that if Dumbya Bu$h was President at the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis, we would all be extinct for the most part. He would have started a nuclear war. As I said before, the man is an imbecile. He lives in a bubble. A bunker. He is surrounded by YES men. He believes the Nazi doctrines of his family's history. That's why there is no habeus corpus. That's why there is torture. That's why there is illegal wiretapping. That's why the U.S.A. invades sovereign nations. For war profiteering and oil.' - Bob, jfkmurdersolved.com
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: People do check out this site

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

How very cool!!! It's nice to know that people are actually reading this forum.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

They're checking it out, alright. I just spent an hour trying to log on to the forum without luck. Was it down, or what? I thought we'd been hacked again. Probably just traffic.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Users browsing this forum: Heritrix [Crawler] and 3 guests
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

bob franklin wrote:They're checking it out, alright. I just spent an hour trying to log on to the forum without luck. Was it down, or what? I thought we'd been hacked again. Probably just traffic.I haven't had any problem logging on. Christoph Mesner had some problems.I recommend changing your password every now and then. I do it all the time.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

No problems here either, and I've spent all day on the computer and checked in several times-
Bruce Patrick Brychek

PEOPLE DO CHECK OUT THIS SITE.

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Monday09.30.201910:54 a.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.02.2009 - Mr. Bob Fox, an Outstanding Original Member and Contributing Moderator here on theJFK Murder Solved Forum, Originally Posted this Important and Informative Headline about the JFKMSForum For The Benefit Of All Members And Readers.AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO UNDERSCORE MY ADMIRATION AND APPRECIATION OF MR. WILLEM DANKBAAR,THE CREATOR OF THE JFK MURDER SOLVED FORUM, AND OUR OUTSTANDING MODERATORS: MESSRS.BOB FOX, JOE "DEALEY JOE" HALL, KEN MURRAY, AND PHIL DRAGOO. THANK YOU ALL SINCERELY.I remembered this Post and Headline of Bob's this weekend, when several of my Personal 2,117 GlobalContacts acquired by me over decades WHO ARE NOT MEMBERS HERE, contacted me and gave me their Personal Evaluations and Observations of Headlines, Posts, and Comments that have been made here.REMEMBER MEMBERS, PLEASE, THAT PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD REGULARLY READ THE JFK MURDERSOLVED FORUM WHO ARE NOT MEMBERS FOR THIER OWN REASONS - CAREERS - CO-WORKERS - FAMILY - FRIENDS, SHYNESS, etc.WITH THAT IN MIND, I ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE ALL OF MY CONTRIBUTIONS AS PROFESSIONAL, FOCUSED, INFORMATIVE, AND CONDUCIVE TO OPEN ENDED DISCUSSIONS AS MUCH AS IS POSSIBLE.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.