Zapruder Question

JFK Assassination
ThomZajac

Zapruder Question

Post by ThomZajac »

I've just learned that Abraham Zapruder had an office/work space in the Dal Tex Building at the time of the assassination.Does anyone know where in the building it was? Obviously, I'm wondering if this space could have been used by Nicoletti and Co. Thanks-
ChristophMessner

Re: Zapruder Question

Post by ChristophMessner »

As far as I have read in the JFK assassination encyclopedia, his offices were in the 5th and 4th floor, but don't nail me down on it. I'd rather say, Nicoletti & Roselli went into oil billionaires Hunt's office in the 3rd floor. A 2007 film Frame 313 tells the story of Abraham Zapruder's life. In the film, Zapruder was played by Dawid Pawlisiak. I don't know this film, but I guess, the film makers forgot to show the real connections ... accidently.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ThomZajac wrote:I've just learned that Abraham Zapruder had an office/work space in the Dal Tex Building at the time of the assassination.Does anyone know where in the building it was? Obviously, I'm wondering if this space could have been used by Nicoletti and Co. Thanks-If that true, I REALLY want to know what side of the building that office space was.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

It's true, and I learned last night that Christoph is correct; fourth and fifth floors including corner of Houston and Elm. Seems most the activity occurred on the third floor, but it's hard to know for sure.Nearly every reference of Zapruder stresses that he was a big supporter of JFK, but I'm not so sure. Also, the not sharing the film or frame 313 (photo) with the American public is conveniently attributed to Zapruder's insistence. When I watched a film clip of him of television that day, it seemed to me that he had to remember to say how terrible it was- it seemed scripted to me. Then again, I'm a suspicious guy.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Again...know this about Zapruder...Abraham Zapruder-White Russian affiliation, 32nd degree Mason, active MEMBER of 2 CIA Proprietary Organizations: The Dallas Council On World Affairs and The Crusade For A Free Europe;These two organizations were CIA (backed) Domestic Operations in Dallas whose membership included:Abraham Zapruder, Clint Murchison (owner of the Dallas Cowboys at that time) , Mr. Byrd, (owner of the Texas School Book Depository and the founder of the LCAP), Sarah Hughes, who swore LBJ in as the 36th President while Air Force One was still on the ground in Dallas, George DeMohrenschildt, (CIA contract agent AND best friend of LHO), George Bush (also close friend of George DeMohrenschildt), Neil Mallon, (mentor that Bush named his son, Neil, after), H.L. Hunt, & Demitri Von Mohrenschildt (George D's brother).In 1953 and 1954 a woman named, Jeanne LeGon worked SIDE by SIDE with Abraham Zapruder at a high end clothing design firm called, Nardis of Dallas. Jeanne LeGon designed the clothing and Abraham Zapruder cut the patterns and the material for her.Incidentally, Abraham Zapruder's obituary mis-states the date/year that he departed Nardis of Dallas, incorrectly citing 1949. The correct year was 1959, [the same year that his "partner in design" Jeanne LeGon became known as, Jean LeGon DeMohrenschildt... She had married Lee Oswald's BEST FRIEND (to be), CIA Contract Agent, George DeMohrenschildt!] Also consider this...And DO NOT forget that Zapruder gave his film to Time-Life. Time-Life kept this film under wraps for years so the American public could not view it. But WHO owned Time-Life then? Henry Luce. A Bonesman from 1920. Good friends of Prescott Bu$h.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:Again...know this about Zapruder...Abraham Zapruder-White Russian affiliation, 32nd degree Mason, active MEMBER of 2 CIA Proprietary Organizations: The Dallas Council On World Affairs and The Crusade For A Free Europe;These two organizations were CIA (backed) Domestic Operations in Dallas whose membership included:Abraham Zapruder, Clint Murchison (owner of the Dallas Cowboys at that time) , Mr. Byrd, (owner of the Texas School Book Depository and the founder of the LCAP), Sarah Hughes, who swore LBJ in as the 36th President while Air Force One was still on the ground in Dallas, George DeMohrenschildt, (CIA contract agent AND best friend of LHO), George Bush (also close friend of George DeMohrenschildt), Neil Mallon, (mentor that Bush named his son, Neil, after), H.L. Hunt, & Demitri Von Mohrenschildt (George D's brother).In 1953 and 1954 a woman named, Jeanne LeGon worked SIDE by SIDE with Abraham Zapruder at a high end clothing design firm called, Nardis of Dallas. Jeanne LeGon designed the clothing and Abraham Zapruder cut the patterns and the material for her.Incidentally, Abraham Zapruder's obituary mis-states the date/year that he departed Nardis of Dallas, incorrectly citing 1949. The correct year was 1959, [the same year that his "partner in design" Jeanne LeGon became known as, Jean LeGon DeMohrenschildt... She had married Lee Oswald's BEST FRIEND (to be), CIA Contract Agent, George DeMohrenschildt!] Also consider this...And DO NOT forget that Zapruder gave his film to Time-Life. Time-Life kept this film under wraps for years so the American public could not view it. But WHO owned Time-Life then? Henry Luce. A Bonesman from 1920. Good friends of Prescott Bu$h.I've been a little suspicious of Zapruder for a while now, and this puts my suspicions over the top.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

I wonder what his surviving family members might know...
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:I wonder what his surviving family members might know...Well...they are probably cut from the same cloth. In 1953 and 1954 a woman named, Jeanne LeGon worked SIDE by SIDE with Abraham Zapruder at a high end clothing design firm called, Nardis of Dallas. Jeanne LeGon designed the clothing and Abraham Zapruder cut the patterns and the material for her.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Who was of course Jean LeGon DeMohrenshildtThe wife of George
Bob

Post by Bob »

Frenchy wrote:Who was of course Jean LeGon DeMohrenshildtThe wife of GeorgeIndeed David! But no one from the disinformation side or the lone nut side EVER brings that fact up. I wonder why?