Pamela Ray will give an interview tomorrow

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Pamela Ray will give an interview tomorrow

Post by ChristophMessner »

Pamela Ray, political author and the fiancee of James Files, mailed to me and informed me about that: Aloha Everyone,I'm letting people know I will be doing a live 2 hour interview onWednesday June 24th with * Gianni DeVincent Hayes, Ph.D Radio host: Wed, 8-10pm, EST www.theamericanvoice.com *We will be discussing my book Interview with History: The JFK Assassination and a variety of subjects related to that terrible time in America's history. * Please tune in and invite everyone you know to listen. Please help me spread the word.Thanks for your help.Pamwww.jfkmurderjamesfiles.weebly.comsecond mail: Wednesday night’s guests is Pamela Ray who is Jimmy Files’ fiancé—the man who claims he killed JFK WEDNESDAY, June 24th, 2009: 8:00-10:00PM, EST(EAST COAST TIME)Dr. Gianni Hayes’ Radio Show: www.giannihayes.net"NEW WORLD ORDER DISORDER”Broadcast on www.americanvoiceradio.com Time: 8:00-10:00pm, East Coast Time Guest: PAMELA RAY, Author, Jimmy Files’ Fiancé, Recognized Expert on Grassy Knoll Shooter JIMMY FILES CLAIMS HE MURDERED JFK from the Grassy Knoll; HIS FIANCEDISCUSSES THIS. http://jfkmurderjamesfiles.weebly.com/Pamela Ray began writing to inmate James E. Sutton Files, and over many years, started to collect and write Files’ admission of assassinating President John Fitzgerald Kennedy which culminated in a recently released incredible book, Interview with History: The JFK Assassination.Pamela Ray is originally from Portland, Oregon. She left the Pacific Northwest in 1982 and has lived in Hawaii for the last 27 years. “A Born-again, Spirit-filled Christian,” she is a former volunteer Executive Secretary for Hawaii Christian Coalition’s State Director in the early 1990’s. She was active in local politics and went to State conventions to vote as a delegate in addition to having voter registration drives after church (Non-Denominational). A former Rush Limbaugh fan, Ms. Ray now considers herself a political independent with the courage to fight for truth and equity. When writing this book she realized that it would cause much concern in some high places in government who engage in subterfuge and illegal covert operations.Interview with History features Ray’s interviews with Files, conducted meticulously over the years through highly-monitored letters and transcribed phone calls from Stateville prison in Joliet, Ill., where Files is a prisoner for what he claims is an act of self-defense against an attempt on his life by the government. A former CIA and mob hit man, Files actually considers the JFK assassination one of the least important “jobs” he was asked to do in his lifetime, and he hopes that this book will forever put to rest the subject of his involvement. “Facing incredible odds, danger and huge debt, it has been a labor of love, sacrifice and hardship to get this book to the people,” Ray writes. “Although over 2500 books have been written about the assassination, Interview with History: The JFK Assassination is the only authorized published work based on the confession of the grassy knoll shooter, James E. Files.”You’ll want to hear this show, as Ms. Ray walks us through Jimmy Files’ story of how and why he killed our president, as well as shares inside info on the Illuminati and Skull and Bones, among many other topics.Her book and information may be obtained from AuthorHouse website for book sales: http://www.authorhouse.com/Bookstore/It ... okid=40995 Don’t miss this show! Here are different ways you can listen to my show: 1. Call in toll free: 1-800-596-8191. LIVE SHOW!!! NEW NUMBER 1-541-848-5097 (Call in line; not toll free) 2. Phone Bridge: If you can’t get us on the internet, short wave, satellite, or FM radio, or through our archives, or via our podcasts, then dial 218-862-7200, and enter #361113. This isn’t toll free, but you can use a speaker phone so everyone can listen. 3. Chatroom: Go to the top of the left side of the page at www.theamericanvoice.com, and click on “chat room.” When the log in comes, up you can register or put in any user name; click, “Chat.” 4.. E-mail: You can also e-mail Gianni at info@thenaz.us or ndhayes@att.net. 5.. Cell phone, podcasts, IPods, short wave, internet 6. FM Radio Stations: Check your area for the radio station carrying the show. All shows are archived at the American Voice Radio. (See directions below). Exchanging Links: Interested in exchanging links or selling products on each other’s sites? E-mail Gianni. COMING Up July 1st, 20098:00-9:00pm = TBA9:00-10:00pm = TBAHOW TO TUNE INEasy Steps to Tuning into Gianni’s Radio Program1. Put www.theamericanvoice.com in your browser before 8:00-10:00pm, EST.2. When the American Voice page comes up, go to the right hand column.3. Pick Server 1, Server 2, or Server 3.4. Instantly, Gianni’s or her guest’s voice will be heard. Radio host Dr. Gianni Hayes is the author of 17 published books, international speaker, former professor, & a drug tester. Buy one of her books and get it autographed. _____________________________________________And don’t forget THE BRIDGE PHONE: 218-862-7200; punch in 361113. Again, the call in toll free number is: 1-800-596-8191
kenmurray

Re: Pamela Ray will give an interview tomorrow

Post by kenmurray »

Excellent Chris. I will for sure tune in.
AnthonyAthletic

Post by AnthonyAthletic »

Do the company or hosts of this show, rip it to mp3 or other format; and archive it on their server.....so those of us who can't make it....can grab it sometime later?I can't make it as I have to travel away tonight, be a shame to miss this one.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Anthony, I think you can catch it later. It is archived.
neab

Post by neab »

Meh, not that interesting imo.She seemed a little bitter regarding the interview in 2003 though.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Pamela asked for archivation.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

i heard the interview and she is bitter about the 2003 interview. She said that Nicoletti was involved in the death of Marilyn Monroe. I haven't heard that before.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I haven't heard the interview yet, but this is what I know from reading some of Pamela's stuff. First, I did hear about Nicoletti being involved in the Marilyn Monroe death. I'm not sure of any participation by Files though. Again, that was in August of 1962. Now, we all know about the Files involvement, along with that of Nicoletti in the JFK assassination, but in an interview with Pam awhile back, Files intimated that he killed David Ferrie as well. Ferrie was the only witness that showed any remorse to Jim Garrison and his staff. Ferrie was close to the breaking point and probably would have spilled the beans had he lived. But he didn't. And Files was the one who silenced him according to that interview.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob, she also said she is working on her new book which deals with covert operations and that some mention about her life being threatened if she publishes the book. Anyway she will also be on there next Wed from 8-10pm too.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob, she also said she is working on her new book which deals with covert operations and that some mention about her life being threatened if she publishes the book. Anyway she will also be on there next Wed from 8-10pm too.The best friend of Jimmy's, Bruce Brychek also had attempts on his life in the past year or so. Somebody is getting nervous.