Oh No, Another Discovery Channel Documentary In The Works

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Oh No, Another Discovery Channel Documentary In The Works

Post by kenmurray »

I just listened to Black Op radio live tonite and the guest was Jim DiEugenio. He said another Discovery Channel Documentary is in the works and it will be about Oswald and Ruby. Jim got from a source of his that consultant for the show will be, (you guessed it) Gary Mack!!!!! Len the host of Black Op Radio replied Mack is not the consultant, he's more like an INSULTANT!!
Bob

Re: Oh No, Another Discovery Channel Documentary In The Works

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:I just listened to Black Op radio live tonite and the guest was Jim DiEugenio. He said another Discovery Channel Documentary is in the works and it will be about Oswald and Ruby. Jim got from a source of his that consultant for the show will be, (you guessed it) Gary Mack!!!!! Len the host of Black Op Radio replied Mack is not the consultant, he's more like an INSULTANT!! I'm NOT looking forward to that, nor the supposed HBO program that Tom Hanks is producing about Vincent Bugliosi's bogus book about Lee Harvey Oswald. I don't know where that stands right now, but I wrote Hanks awhile back and told him that it would stain his legacy by putting his name behind a farce like that.Here is the story about the HBO production I read a couple of years ago...Tom Hanks TV series to debunk Kennedy conspiracy theories AFPSaturday June 9, 2007Oscar-winning actor Tom Hanks is reportedly to produce a television mini-series debunking the conspiracy theories surrounding the assassination of president John F. Kennedy. According to Variety, Hanks and his partner in the Playtone production house, Gary Goetzman, will be the executive producers on the project which will adapt the book "Reclaiming History: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy.""I think that we will finally be able to make a substantial dent in the 75 percent of people in this country who still believe the conspiracy theorists," author Vincent Bugliosi told the industry insider, Variety.His 1,630-page tome backs the official version of events that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone when he shot and killed Kennedy on November 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas."I totally believed there was a conspiracy, but after you read the book, you are almost embarrassed that you ever believed it," Goetzman told Variety."To think that guys who grew up in the '60s would make a mini-series supporting the idea that Oswald acted alone is something I certainly wouldn't have predicted. But time and evidence can change the way we view things."Playtone is in negotiations with the TV channel HBO to diffuse the 10-part series.Oliver Stone's movie "JFK" which came out in 1991, starring Kevin Costner, was heavily criticized for supporting the theory that there was a plot to kill Kennedy.Stone even hinted that Kennedy's vice-president and successor, Lyndon Johnson, could have been involved.Hanks, 50, is one of Hollywood's best paid actors, reportedly earning 25 million dollars per film.He won back-to-back best actor Oscars for his roles in 1993's "Philadelphia" and 1994's "Forrest Gump," and has also become one of Hollywood's most powerful producers and directors.He will next be seen on film in the political film "Charlie Wilson's War" starring Julia Roberts and Philip Seymour Hoffman.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:I just listened to Black Op radio live tonite and the guest was Jim DiEugenio. He said another Discovery Channel Documentary is in the works and it will be about Oswald and Ruby. Jim got from a source of his that consultant for the show will be, (you guessed it) Gary Mack!!!!! Len the host of Black Op Radio replied Mack is not the consultant, he's more like an INSULTANT!! Good one!!!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The whole interview with DiEugenio on thursday night was mainley about Mack, Dave Perry, McAdams and Bugliosi. DiEugenio challenged either Mcadams, David Von Pein, Dave Perry or even Gary Mack to an debate on Black Op Radio. He even bet Len a dinner all of them would say no to an debate
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:The whole interview with DiEugenio on thursday night was mainley about Mack, Dave Perry, McAdams and Bugliosi. DiEugenio challenged either Mcadams, David Von Pein, Dave Perry or even Gary Mack to an debate on Black Op Radio. He even bet Len a dinner all of them would say no to an debate I don't know if you saw the debate Bugliosi had with David Talbot on Chris Matthews once. But Matthews had to cut off Talbot because he was schooling Bugliosi. I shown this before...but here is a video that shows that and also why Bugliosi is such a hypocrite...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ4UgPBS ... edMatthews also needs to be a candidate for the next Hall of Shame vote. His coddling of Gerald Posner the other night was embarrassing. He actually praised Posner for his bogus Oswald book. Matthews is yet another sell out in the MSM.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:kenmurray wrote:The whole interview with DiEugenio on thursday night was mainley about Mack, Dave Perry, McAdams and Bugliosi. DiEugenio challenged either Mcadams, David Von Pein, Dave Perry or even Gary Mack to an debate on Black Op Radio. He even bet Len a dinner all of them would say no to an debate I don't know if you saw the debate Bugliosi had with David Talbot on Chris Matthews once. But Matthews had to cut off Talbot because he was schooling Bugliosi. I shown this before...but here is a video that shows that and also why Bugliosi is such a hypocrite...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ4UgPBS ... edMatthews also needs to be a candidate for the next Hall of Shame vote. His coddling of Gerald Posner the other night was embarrassing. He actually praised Posner for his bogus Oswald book. Matthews is yet another sell out in the MSM.You bet. Matthews is a scum bag in my book now. I told you guys...they need to slapped around Three Stooges style! LOLhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bit9YxtTamY
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:kenmurray wrote:The whole interview with DiEugenio on thursday night was mainley about Mack, Dave Perry, McAdams and Bugliosi. DiEugenio challenged either Mcadams, David Von Pein, Dave Perry or even Gary Mack to an debate on Black Op Radio. He even bet Len a dinner all of them would say no to an debate I don't know if you saw the debate Bugliosi had with David Talbot on Chris Matthews once. But Matthews had to cut off Talbot because he was schooling Bugliosi. I shown this before...but here is a video that shows that and also why Bugliosi is such a hypocrite...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ4UgPBS ... edMatthews also needs to be a candidate for the next Hall of Shame vote. His coddling of Gerald Posner the other night was embarrassing. He actually praised Posner for his bogus Oswald book. Matthews is yet another sell out in the MSM.Bob, no I haven't seen it. Your right Matthews belongs in the next Hall Of Shame vote.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Here's the kind of slapping that Posner, Mathews, and Bugliosi need! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bit9YxtTamY
Bob

Post by Bob »

I wrote Matthews a couple of years ago, mostly about his ass kissing of Tom DeLay who was on his program. But I also talked about the Bu$h family and Poppy's involvement in the JFK assassination. Matthews of course never responded. When a host like Matthews is nice to people who are sordid like DeLay and Posner, that says something about the host's character...or lack there of.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Here's the kind of slapping that Posner, Mathews, and Bugliosi need! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bit9YxtTamYNICE! I absolutely LOVE the Stooges.