hoffman

JFK Assassination
andries

hoffman

Post by andries »

What can be said about Ed Hoffman ?I,ve been thinking it over again and again and again and again for me he is one of the few persons in this whole dirty espisode, filled with idiots who claim to know some so called facts Ed Hoffman speaks with his heart and soul, nothing more or less and his statement still stands as holy wordswe better believe him, instead of some second hand not to be thrusted criminals.that makes more sencehe never changed his basic story
ThomZajac

Re: hoffman

Post by ThomZajac »

Ed Hoffman is a key and credible witness who doesn't get the attention and respect he deserves. His observations certainly support the Badgeman and railwork worker shooter team team evidence developed by Jack White and Gary Mack (before he went to the dark side). He isn't still alive by any chance, is he?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is more information on Mr. Hoffman...http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JF ... htmHoffman is a favorite target on the McAdams' site. I wonder why? Because he didn't see Oswald pull the trigger!
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

thats the kicker to me Bob....NO ONE SAW OSWALD FIRE A GUN THAT DAY!....so anything against him is circumstantial....but the LN's still think the WC is the bible....I find this so frigging odd!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jsnow915 wrote:thats the kicker to me Bob....NO ONE SAW OSWALD FIRE A GUN THAT DAY!....so anything against him is circumstantial....but the LN's still think the WC is the bible....I find this so frigging odd!One Von Pein thinks "Reclaiming History" is the bible for the JFK assassination as well lol.Check this out and please note about the last post that was done by Von Pein lol: http://www.amazon.com/Expanded-Reclaimi ... 0393045250
Bob

Post by Bob »

How does Bugliosi wipe his ass with Von Pein's nose in there. I have seen some blatant ass kissing in my time, but from what I have read from Von Pein, especially based on the crock of a book that Bugliosi wrote (except the part where he ripped Posner ), might just take the cake. I hope Bugliosi has a high fiber diet!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:How does Bugliosi wipe his ass with Von Pein's nose in there. I have seen some blatant ass kissing in my time, but from what I have read from Von Pein, especially based on the crock of a book that Bugliosi wrote (except the part where he ripped Posner ), might just take the cake. I hope Bugliosi has a high fiber diet! Exactly Bob. I got a kick out of Amazon deleting a post of his. Gee I wonder what he said.Oh well, good for Amazon
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:thats the kicker to me Bob....NO ONE SAW OSWALD FIRE A GUN THAT DAY!....so anything against him is circumstantial....but the LN's still think the WC is the bible....I find this so frigging odd!Ken,We're dealing with facts and nothing more or less. I separate lone-nut theorists into two categories.One category consists of people who just don't know any better. They are not well-read on the subject, and they choose to believe people like Posner or Bugliosi or even Von Pein for that matter. They choose to believe it because they haven't dug deep enough into the issue to know that they are being lied to. Sometimes these people who don't know better also CHOOSE to not know better because their way of thinking about the government and media won't allow it. They need an education in just how the media and government and law enforcement can lie. The OTHER category of lone-nut theorists is more like a cancer because this second category consists of people who DO know better and who still promote lies. These people put themselves out there like they are authorities, then they abuse it. It's often difficult to identify their motives. I think Von Pein is doing it for money, but he could possibly be a spook too. Gary Mack is probably doing it just to keep his job at the 6th Floor Museum, but he could also be a spook too. What I find interesting regarding the first group of lone-nut theorists is that, generally speaking, if they have had more adverse contact with police and "authority figures," they tend to have no problem believing that the FBI would lie or that there was a conspiracy because they have SEEN cops lie or have relatives or friends who have had cops or authority figures lie about them or do illegal things. So, for example, when I speak to someone who is from the inner city in Los Angeles, like south-central Los Angeles, they generally have either had more experience and adverse contact with the police or authority figures, and they KNOW the difference and agree that the JFK assassination was covered up. Go figure. So, for me the key is to really work on getting the information out there. Nobody can just refute facts. Even if someone like Von Pein or Bugliosi choose not to acknowledge the facts, others won't be so dismissive of them.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

And Pasquale, there is a tendency inside of people to start to believe promoted lies, if you only promote them long enough in the media, where you get all this false impression of nodding approval all the time.
andries

Post by andries »

ChristophMessner wrote:And Pasquale, there is a tendency inside of people to start to believe promoted lies, if you only promote them long enough in the media, where you get all this false impression of nodding approval all the time.i agree fully, but that goes for the story of james files as well And that,s why hoffman,s story is the better one i ques