Di Eugenio 5 Bugliosi-0 Links 2 Jims Epic Critique.

JFK Assassination
SeamusCoogan

Di Eugenio 5 Bugliosi-0 Links 2 Jims Epic Critique.

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Hello People. I am Seamus and I am from NZ. I am good mates with Jim D and I scurry around places he can't get to cos he's busy kicking ass. But dont worry, Im not some corny promo man, I am very much my own monkey. So, if I say anything stupid its not a reflection on Jim its more a reflection on my self.We had a good laugh at some of the comments you guys posted on here about Gary Mack and thought we'd drop by and say gudday. Heres the links to Jims critique on Bugliosi. Theres 5 parts here with another 2 coming. Ill keep you posted with Jim and Lisa Pease related activity (shes been quiet but she'll return).Happy reading my new chums. Part 1: http://www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_review.htmlPart 2:http://www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_2_review.htmlPart 3:http://www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_3_review.htmlPart 4:http://www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_4_review.htmlPart 5 A:http://www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_5_review.htmlPart 5 B:http://www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_5b_review.html
Bob

Re: Di Eugenio 5 Bugliosi-0 Links 2 Jims Epic Critique.

Post by Bob »

Welcome aboard Seamus. I am very impressed with Jim's work, as well as Lisa's. We have another forum member here named Ken Murray who has done a fabulous job providing exceptional links to some outstanding information, including work done by Jim, via CTKA or Black Op Radio during interviews he has done with Len Osanic. I believe Jim is on BOR tonight, correct?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Welcome aboard Seamus. I am very impressed with Jim's work, as well as Lisa's. We have another forum member here named Ken Murray who has done a fabulous job providing exceptional links to some outstanding information, including work done by Jim, via CTKA or Black Op Radio during interviews he has done with Len Osanic. I believe Jim is on BOR tonight, correct?Thanks again Bob. Welcome to the forum Seamus. Jim is on BOR tonight Bob at 9PM est. It should be interesting.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:Welcome aboard Seamus. I am very impressed with Jim's work, as well as Lisa's. We have another forum member here named Ken Murray who has done a fabulous job providing exceptional links to some outstanding information, including work done by Jim, via CTKA or Black Op Radio during interviews he has done with Len Osanic. I believe Jim is on BOR tonight, correct?Thanks again Bob. Welcome to the forum Seamus. Jim is on BOR tonight Bob at 9PM est. It should be interesting. I'll be listening. BOR has me hooked. Do you ever talk to Len Osanic?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:Welcome aboard Seamus. I am very impressed with Jim's work, as well as Lisa's. We have another forum member here named Ken Murray who has done a fabulous job providing exceptional links to some outstanding information, including work done by Jim, via CTKA or Black Op Radio during interviews he has done with Len Osanic. I believe Jim is on BOR tonight, correct?Thanks again Bob. Welcome to the forum Seamus. Jim is on BOR tonight Bob at 9PM est. It should be interesting. I'll be listening. BOR has me hooked. Do you ever talk to Len Osanic?I have sent Len a couple of E-mails but no response as of yet.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Hi there. Thanks for greetings. First some questions. Yeah, I have been in fairly regular communique with Len. How to communicate with him: Okay, be prepared thats what I gotta say. Lens very direct, he prefers dealing with people who have published/ completed material, or are working on projects close to his heart ie Prouty. He shares a strong CIA focus with Jim and myself and is a big fan of Garrison also. But hey if you have something good to share then thats awesome. Donate to his show and/or get hold of his stuff on Prouty. A goodundestanding of the Colonel will help you or work dealing within an area of Prouty's knowledge Indeed theres a real shortage of people working on Prouty related stuff at the present. For example McAss adams has taken to many liberties and its time someone took him down. If you have an initiative like that now that would really get his attention. Also, help promote black op radio in any initiative you have. Thats what I think will help you out. Dont try and come across as an expert or some internet theorist lol, be relaxed about stuff and ask what he thinks. Theres a lot of kooks who email him, get someone whose not to busy to go over your stuff with you before you send stuff to anyone prominent. Theres some hugly knowledgable folk around here on your own forum. Sady Its no use at the moment passing stuff off for me to look at I mean I've seriously gotta do some Uni study at the moment, Lens busy and so is Jim. So CIA, Prouty, Garrison and 9/11. Bush, Cheney are pretty safe ground. But, be careful as well Ive notcied some people have over stressed the links between JFK and 9/11 to the point were John Hankey makes up bollocks calls about George Prescott Bush running the CIA over Dulles (thats absolute Horse %^&$) Oh and if you think Lamar Waldron sucks you may have a friend. Bush was involved with the anti castro cubans for sure, may well have been in Dealey Plaza for sure. Howeve, Bush was not the ring leader of the JFK hit and nor was his father. Thats one debate for myself that is utterly non negotiable and I lose my cheery personna rather abruptly when I hear it.I am in touch with Len because I am currently working on a piece on the Christchurch Star. He's very stubborn on Fletcher Prouty, and I dont blame him in many ways Prouty has been dumped on very badly. However, be wary lol. I learnt the 'ard way' and sent him a crap first draft sheeeesh. But, I dont wanna speak for Len, in any fashion to much longer (my involvement with him is strictly professional at the moment) I may well be on BOR in the future. He will be stoked to know the level of support he has in Files country so I hope this helps. I try not to pester him to much, but why not try and call him before you send an email. Thats the best way to do it. His munbers at Prouty org I think.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Seamus, I appreciate your thoughts and perspectives on various subjects. By the way, I have communicated with Len. I do know he is to the point and tough to get a hold of at times. Who wouldn't be as busy as he is. Anyway, you said the Bu$hes (especially Poppy) weren't ringleaders in terms of the conspirators in the JFK assassination. That may be the case, but they were in the ring. BIG time. I'll argue that until the cows come home. As Wim Dankbaar writes in his section on Poppy Bu$h...Jim Marrs : During that time, during the time of the Bay of Pigs, while you were training and moving around in the Caribbean, No Name Key and all that, did you ever hear the name George Herbert Walker Bush? James Files: Oh Yeah! Jim Marrs: What was his role? James Files: George Herbert Walker Bush. I don't know if, I think a lot of people are not going to believe this, but he worked for the CIA back as early as 1961 that I know of. Jim Marrs : How did he work? What did he do? James Files : I don't know all he did, but he did a lot of recruiting work. I know he was there at the beginning for what we called Group 40, a special operations group, Group 40. If you wonder what Group 40 was, an assassination group. Operation 40 was a top secret CIA project to train selected cuban exiles in guerrilla warfare and assassinations, aimed against the Castro regime. Apart from Felix Rodriguez, other members were now infamous CIA agents and Anti Castro terrorists like Luis Posada Carriles, Orlando Bosch, Guillermo and Ignacio Novo Sampoll and later Watergate plumbers Frank Sturgis, Eugenio Martinez, Virgilio Gonzalez and E. Howard Hunt. Most of the operation 40 members were recruited from JM/Wave, a much larger clandestine operation to train a cuban exile army for the Bay of Pigs invasion. JM/Wave is headed by CIA official Theodore Shackley. James Files, the confessed gunman on the grassy knoll, was recruited for the CIA by David Atlee Phillips on a recommendation of Ted Shackley. Shackley becomes George Bush's deputy director for Covert Operations in 1976. The CIA controller of JFK's assassin is provably close to Shackley, Shackley is provably close to Bush. Not significant? There are many more connections.Also, there is a clear link between JFK and 9/11...it's called Operation Northwoods...http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... s.htmlThis from Schuyler Ebbets from Dynasty of Death...On March 13, 1962, the Northwoods document was brought to Kennedy's attention. The Joint Chiefs of Staff and Allen Dulles had drawn up a plan to launch a series of terrorist attacks within the United States, combined with a media blitz blaming Cuba for the attacks. They believed this would frighten the American public into overwhelmingly supporting a second invasion of Cuba. The Northwoods plan called for Pentagon and CIA paramilitary forces to sink ships, hijack airliners and bomb buildings. When Kennedy heard of their plan, he was furious. The corrupt military industrial power structure within the American government knew no bounds, not even the lives of their own countrymen mattered in their quest for power and profit. Kennedy removed CIA director Allen Dulles, deputy director Richard Bissell and General Lyman Lemnitzer, head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, for their parts in the plan. Within weeks Prescott Bush who had close dealings with these individuals, chose to retire prematurely from politics for supposed health reasons.
SeamusCoogan

Gary Mack on IMDB

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Oh i never said totally outta the loop. But Im not going as far as John Hankey thats all Im saying. Pappy Bush was not running the CIA. I have no comment on 9/11 other than its obvious that its an inside job and I think Loose Change has some good stuff. My focus is purely on JFK and the assassinations of the 60's. So thats what I'll post about and discuss. If anybody is on IMDB and really involved you can access JFK, on their FAQ there its been totally overrun by Gary Mack. He goes under the name Quirt/1 or something similar. Get on there and challenge him to debate Jim D on the issues.Im going to go to ground for awhile cos I have assignments coming out of evey orofice for the next few weeks. But as I said its great to be around.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Seamus, I just don't see Mack ever wandering off his comfort zone and ever debating Jim, just like others like McAdams and Von Pein won't. Mack knows that he will be schooled and embarrassed. I have debated Gary. His last name should be Vague, not Mack. Oh, that's right Mack ISN'T his real name. It's Larry Dunkel. Wim debated Mack...er...Dunkel as well.http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/mack.htmPeople like Mack don't want to stray too far from their humble abode. Too scary. They might get hit with too many facts. Facts that tear apart the heart of their feeble arguments. No...Mack will just stick to the comfort zone of the MSM, and places like the Discovery channel where he can spew his bullshit. Or the comfort of the 6th Floor Museum that he runs, where conspiracy books and videos are turned away. The comfort of the at least $180,000 salary he draws at the museum as curator. Robert Groden was offered a job (bigger than Mack's) at the museum as well, but taking the job meant shutting up about any conspiracy talk. Groden refused and stayed ethical. Mack took the job. What does that tell you?
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Well don't stop Bob go for him lol. I think that just by calling Mack out at least the unknowing see what a fraud he is.Go to Wikipedia and check out the snow job they have done on Roger Craig. Look at the reference section its just so Jaw Droppingly awful. Mack at his best lemme tell you.