something bowers said..

JFK Assassination
neab

something bowers said..

Post by neab »

Mr. BOWERS - At the time of the shooting there seemed to be some commotion, and immediately following there was a motorcycle policeman who shot nearly all of the way to the top of the incline.Mr. BALL - On his motorcycle?Mr. BOWERS - Yes.Mr. BALL - Did he come by way of Elm Street?Mr. BOWERS - He was part of the motorcade and had left it for some reason, which I did not know.Mr. BALL - He came up---Mr. BOWERS - He came almost to the top and I believe abandoned his motorcycle for a moment and then got on it and proceeded, I don't knowMr. BALL - How did he get up?Mr. BOWERS - He just shot up over the curb and up.Mr. BALL - He didn't come then by way of Ell, which dead ends there?Mr. BOWERS - No; he left the motorcade and came up the incline on the motorcycle.Mr. BALL - Was his motorcycle directed toward any particular people?Mr. BOWERS - He came up into this area where there are some trees, and where I had described the two men were in the general vicinity of this.Mr. BALL - Were the two men there at the time?Mr. BOWERS - I--as far as I know, one of them was. The other I could not say.The darker dressed man was too hard to distinguish from the trees. The white shirt, yes; I think he was.Come on jimmy, tell us who this other guy was if you are the plaid shirt early 20's guy bowers described.
ChristophMessner

Re: something bowers said..

Post by ChristophMessner »

Most probably Jimmy never will tell. On the other hand: it's good to know that Bowers did not only say "towards the mouth of the underpass", but "in the general vicinity". My guess is, Mrs. Sitzman saw them after she left the pedestal.
Bob

Post by Bob »

This is all speculation on my part, but let's look at what we know. Jimmy Files said that he talked briefly with General Ed Lansdale shortly before the assassination. However, I can not believe that Lansdale would be anywhere near the kill zone at the time of the murder as he had a well known profile. However, someone like Poppy Bu$h, who was not that well known, might be someone that could place himself near one of the killing zones. As in the Algens photo...To me, it is clear that there are three people in that photo...Chuck Nicoletti, Johnny Roselli and a third man. A man who has a resemblance to Poppy Bu$h. Look at the hairline. Also, Bu$h was the main recruiter for Operation 40. What was Operation 40 again?Jim Marrs : During that time, during the time of the Bay of Pigs, while you were training and moving around in the Caribbean, No Name Key and all that, did you ever hear the name George Herbert Walker Bush? James Files: Oh Yeah! Jim Marrs: What was his role? James Files: George Herbert Walker Bush. I don't know if, I think a lot of people are not going to believe this, but he worked for the CIA back as early as 1961 that I know of. Jim Marrs : How did he work? What did he do? James Files : I don't know all he did, but he did a lot of recruiting work. I know he was there at the beginning for what we called Group 40, a special operations group, Group 40. If you wonder what Group 40 was, an assassination group. Bottom line, I think it could be Poppy in the window. In terms of who was with Files, as there is almost always a spotter used in black ops work, there are a few possibilities. One of those possibilities could be Gary Marlow, the guy who actually killed J.D. Tippit. His whereabouts at the time of the assassination are unknown. We know Marlow and Files were close. They were in a wedding party together, were from Chicago and had similar ties to the CIA. Plus, Marlow went to see Files at his motel after he killed Tippit. It may have also been someone like Frank Sturgis. We know he was in Dealey Plaza...Files even said so. So, if I had to guess, those two would be my first two options.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:This is all speculation on my part, but let's look at what we know. Jimmy Files said that he talked briefly with General Ed Lansdale shortly before the assassination. However, I can not believe that Lansdale would be anywhere near the kill zone at the time of the murder as he had a well known profile. However, someone like Poppy Bu$h, who was not that well known, might be someone that could place himself near one of the killing zones. As in the Algens photo...To me, it is clear that there are three people in that photo...Chuck Nicoletti, Johnny Roselli and a third man. A man who has a resemblance to Poppy Bu$h. Look at the hairline. Also, Bu$h was the main recruiter for Operation 40. What was Operation 40 again?Jim Marrs : During that time, during the time of the Bay of Pigs, while you were training and moving around in the Caribbean, No Name Key and all that, did you ever hear the name George Herbert Walker Bush? James Files: Oh Yeah! Jim Marrs: What was his role? James Files: George Herbert Walker Bush. I don't know if, I think a lot of people are not going to believe this, but he worked for the CIA back as early as 1961 that I know of. Jim Marrs : How did he work? What did he do? James Files : I don't know all he did, but he did a lot of recruiting work. I know he was there at the beginning for what we called Group 40, a special operations group, Group 40. If you wonder what Group 40 was, an assassination group. Bottom line, I think it could be Poppy in the window. In terms of who was with Files, as there is almost always a spotter used in black ops work, there are a few possibilities. One of those possibilities could be Gary Marlow, the guy who actually killed J.D. Tippit. His whereabouts at the time of the assassination are unknown. We know Marlow and Files were close. They were in a wedding party together, were from Chicago and had similar ties to the CIA. Plus, Marlow went to see Files at his motel after he killed Tippit. It may have also been someone like Frank Sturgis. We know he was in Dealey Plaza...Files even said so. So, if I had to guess, those two would be my first two options.Bob, now you have me fixating on the hairline of the man in the window too. It does look like Poppy Bush's hairline. I'd need much more than that to be convinced. Then again, Poppy Bush does appear to have been photographed on the street after the assassination as well. What does Jim Braden's hair line look like. Isn't he the one that got Nicoletti and Roselli into the Dal Tex building in the first place according to Files? He WAS arrested in the lobby right after the assassination.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale here is a link and pictures of Jim Braden: http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/CRIbraden1.htm
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:Pasquale here is a link and pictures of Jim Braden: http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/CRIbraden1.htmI have to look at the hairlines later, but it kind of looks like it could be Jim Braden's hairline in the picture too. I have to look at the pictures more.