other forums

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

other forums

Post by Jsnow915 »

its amazing how people on other forums who are lone nutters work so hard to try and convince CT's that a conspiracy doesnt exist...If a conspiracy didn't exist,fine...you have the governments backing...take your toys and go home,why waste your valuable time...they should be out there solving the Jon Benet case...but they feel the need to convince me and others that a conspiracy never happened.Very odd to me.
andries

Re: other forums

Post by andries »

And that,s why the majority of europe laughs about each new US gouverment,it,s the muppet show in their prime moments,what a caracters perhaps Obama can change that, and perhaps he is the man to open pandorra,s box and open the eyes of the public and confince them that names sutch as allen,lyndon,edgar,arlen,earl,means nothing more dan high skilled crook.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

i was asked to leave the jfkresearch forum. they totally think this website is worthless. if you go and read my postings they dismiss everything that i say by saying that people were either lying, bought off or things were fabricated. they cannot debate the facts. before i posted they commented on how wim would kick people off the forum and they basically did the same thing to me. in no way was i anything but professional nor did i ever get personal. this place is the place to be.Namaste'
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Not surprising, tom, given that the forum admin freely admits to being a former spook. Is there any such thing, even? A spook is a spook is a goddamn disinfoing spook, then, now, & to the end of time. Total disinfo hole, not even worth your time. thats why I didn't bother chiming in. When they cop to it, "GAME OVER!", I say! And that's what Dellarosa did. Not opinion - FACT. decided to edit with this disclaimer:I can actually name one exeption, (two, If you count Hunt, who never came all the way clean) & that would Prouty. Sometimes I'm not even 100 percent positive on him (old prejudices die hard).
neab

Post by neab »

dellarosa was a spook?
Kathy Becket

Post by Kathy Becket »

tom jeffers wrote:i was asked to leave the jfkresearch forum. they totally think this website is worthless. if you go and read my postings they dismiss everything that i say by saying that people were either lying, bought off or things were fabricated. they cannot debate the facts. before i posted they commented on how wim would kick people off the forum and they basically did the same thing to me. in no way was i anything but professional nor did i ever get personal. this place is the place to be.Namaste'Tom,I went there there and looked, and pretty much what Rich said is that you may be happier over here. His last post is that you don't have to leave, that he never said you did.I understand your frustration, but since that forum requires registration to view posts, that it may be a little unfair to say something that may not quite be true.You seem like a fair person to me. You may want to go back and re-review what he said.Kathy
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

he said:This is getting nowhere. I don't understand what your motives are.Why not stay on Wim's forum where no one argues about this??Just drink the Kool-Ade and keep believing Files and Judyth. Youhave not provided anything of substance that we hadn't considered10 years ago -- and rejected.it is pretty clear to me that he does not want me on the forum. i do not feel i was misleading anyone. asking me to stay here instead of there means 1 thing to me.....don't come back. if you feel i was then i am sorry.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

neab, here is a direct quote from Mr. Dellarosa, regarding some documents he considers to be forged:"served in the USAF for 7 years and had a Top Secret/Cryptoclearance. I interfaced with NSA, CIA, et al. I saw and handledplenty of documents. I never saw one with Federal Governmentacross the top. Never. Such documents always identified theissuing agency. Always. Official letterheads were required."If that's not an admission, I'll kiss a pig under its tail, & give you week to draw a crowd. For the record, I do not doubt the authenticity of said documents.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Almost forgot to mention, Bill Brown has recently joined that forum.
neab

Post by neab »

I find bill brown an interesting character, really really pro lone gunman. I dont think dellarosa is spook though. Strikes me as genuine.