Dealey Plaza - Prime choice of killing zone!

JFK Assassination
Matt Smith

Dealey Plaza - Prime choice of killing zone!

Post by Matt Smith »

So the motorcade route was published in the Dallas newpapers long before JFK's visit to Dallas - this is a known factgiven that Dealey Plaza is an open area at the end of the motorcade procession just prior to the Stemmons Freeway logic says:End of procession meaning crowd thinning & less witnesses. TSBD means can fire from behind when crowd facing forward to view JFK.Grassy Knoll snipers nest giving free field of fire into open area, less likely to hit bystanders if shots miss and good hiding place away from public view with easy out of sight escape. Opportunity for triangulation fire.Perfect location for presidential limo to make a run for it easily as crowd mostly gone, bystanders won't be able chase limo speeding immediately away onto a busy freeway!Perfect fire angle from Dal-Tex Building giving illusion of decoy fire from TSBD.No SS agents pro-actively closing open windows along motorcade route.a smart arse(s) worked this out & some still believe this was just a chance convenience for a lone killer who just got lucky?Smells of a professional job to me!Just a thought I'd share, I'll happily share some more if interest waxe's in this thread
Jsnow915

Re: Dealey Plaza - Prime choice of killing zone!

Post by Jsnow915 »

I also think of it this way...Files and cohorts werent native Texans...how would they know about a parade route in Texas when they are in Chicago...the people who would know about the route change would be Ruby...if it was handed off on the day of the assassination,so be it....whether it was puiblished a month or a day before.