Bill Brown

JFK Assassination
John Beckham

Bill Brown

Post by John Beckham »

i find it interesting that he is denied a membership here w/o proving who he is, and a phone number? why the paranoia? afraid? i'd love to hear the excuses...
John Beckham

Re: Bill Brown

Post by John Beckham »

from what i've read. most people here don't like secret societies. the debate wants to come to you. but, you won't let it?
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

back to the top Tom....
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wim Dankbaar" <dank@xs4all.nl>To: <bbrown>Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 10:23 PMSubject: Re: Membership To Your Forum> Bill, I cannot understand why.> > I am never hiding my identity , address and phone number. So why would you?> > Would you call me then? You can also skype me free of charge. You can find > me there as Wim Dankbaar> > Best,> > Wim> > > > > > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: <bbrown>> To: "Wim Dankbaar" <dank@xs4all.nl>> Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 5:35 AM> Subject: Re: Membership To Your Forum> > >> My name really is William Brown. I live in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. I >> will not, however, give you my address or my phone number. I'm sure you >> can understand why. If that's not good enough for you, then that's fine, >> I understand.>>>> I simply have been involved somewhat in conversation/debate with Pasquale >> DiFabrizio and Christoph Messner at the jfkassassinationforum website and >> I thought it would be interesting to debate the James Files story with >> them and others at your website.>>>> Let me know if this is good enough for you.>>>> Bill Brown>>>> ---- Wim Dankbaar <dank@xs4all.nl> wrote:>>> Okay Bill, Can you offer me some proof that your true name is Bill Brown? >>> It seems a common name.. For all I know, you may be one of the usual disinfo>>> suspects, posting under an alias. What is your residence? What is your phone>>> number?>>>>>> Which Bill Brown are you at www.ussearch.com ? When you give me proof >>> that>>> you true identity is indeed Bill Brown, I will register you and deal with>>> you.>>>>>> BR>>>>>> Wim>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ----- Original Message ----- >>> From: <bbrown>>>> To: <dank@xs4all.nl>>>> Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 6:23 AM>>> Subject: Membership To Your Forum>>>>>>>>> > Bill Brown (the same Bill Brown as at jfkassassinationforum.com)>>> >>>> > username: Bill Brown>>> >>>> > Let's see if you allow me in.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

is it because you think he and others, like i, are "disinformation" agents. we should be pretty easy to dismiss, if we are. would you be willing to go into debate with the opposition? or stay in your cozy conspiracy fantasy?
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

since when has giving your address and phone number a requirement to join a forum? very telling...did Duncan ask that of anyone? you?
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

bottom line...you people are hiding in a fantasy world. a promoter, wim is your ring master. open up your doors if you think you can handle it. if not, that's all people need to know.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Everybody who shows his identity can post in this forum. Bill Brown just doesn't, that's all.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

[quote="ChristophMessner"]Everybody who shows his identity can post in this forum. Bill Brown just doesn't, that's all.[/quote]good grief Chris! are you saying his name is not Bill Brown? google John Beckham, see what you get. sorry things can be common. i was never asked the ridiculous things wim has asked of Bill.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

"you true identity is indeed Bill Brown, I will register you and deal with you." wimcome on! you don't have the balls to register Bill do you wim?