McAdams Agrees to Debate DiEugenio

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

McAdams Agrees to Debate DiEugenio

Post by kenmurray »

Last thursday it was announced on Black Op Radio that McAdams agreed to debate DiEugenio. Len Osanic had sent invitations to Von Pein, Reitzes, Gary Mack, and McAdams. Reitzes, no response. Gary Mack, no response. Von Pein, he responded by sending Osanic links of " his paper debates" he had with DiEugenio. Over a years worth. But Von Pein is saying in other forums that McAdams may back out of the debate because the playing field may be one sided with DiEugenio and Osanic lol. Anyway for those of you that didn't hear last thursday's broadcast, here it is:http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2009.html
kenmurray

Re: McAdams Agrees to Debate DiEugenio

Post by kenmurray »

DiEugenio has put on his web page part 6 of his Bugliosi review. Von Pein really gets riled up when Jim dissects Bugliosi's book of garbage piece by piece lol:http://www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_6_review.html
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Good news, Mark Lane is scheduled to be on Black Op Radio this thursday.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I'll be listening this Thursday for sure, as Mark Lane was the first journalist to raise doubts about the Warren Commission and their "investigation" of the JFK assassination. I'm also looking forward to the debate...IF McAdams shows up. I have a sneaking feeling that he'll back out of the debate at the last moment and say that the participants couldn't agree on rules or some bull like that. If McAdams does show up, I'll do the line before the debate, since I sometimes wager on sporting events. Right now I have DiEugenio at -28...in other words I think he'll win by four touchdowns.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:I'll be listening this Thursday for sure, as Mark Lane was the first journalist to raise doubts about the Warren Commission and their "investigation" of the JFK assassination. I'm also looking forward to the debate...IF McAdams shows up. I have a sneaking feeling that he'll back out of the debate at the last moment and say that the participants couldn't agree on rules or some bull like that. If McAdams does show up, I'll do the line before the debate, since I sometimes wager on sporting events. Right now I have DiEugenio at -28...in other words I think he'll win by four touchdowns.If McAdams does agree to a debate, I wonder if he will post it on his website? Nah!!!
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:I'll be listening this Thursday for sure, as Mark Lane was the first journalist to raise doubts about the Warren Commission and their "investigation" of the JFK assassination. I'm also looking forward to the debate...IF McAdams shows up. I have a sneaking feeling that he'll back out of the debate at the last moment and say that the participants couldn't agree on rules or some bull like that. If McAdams does show up, I'll do the line before the debate, since I sometimes wager on sporting events. Right now I have DiEugenio at -28...in other words I think he'll win by four touchdowns.If McAdams does agree to a debate, I wonder if he will post it on his website? Nah!!! Oh McAdams will post it, but it will be redacted (edited) quite a bit, and he will only put out his good takes in the debate. In other words, it will be a paragraph or two.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Gary Mack didn't respond to Len Osanic's invitation to debate DiEugenio because he would have the most to lose. Plus his board of directors wouldn't allow it that's for sure. As we all know since he has been curator of that museum, he has become totally "neutral" in the JFK case. Not to mentioned the fact Gary has the same number of conspiracy books as lone nut books in his museum.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:Not to mentioned the fact Gary has the same number of conspiracy books as lone nut books in his museum. That's good one! LOL
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

If you all missed this past thursday's Black Op Radio. with Mark Lane and Jim DiEugenio here is the archived show: http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2009.htmlDiEugenio goes through the Oswald, Shaw, Ferrie and Bannister saga of Bugliosi's book. Bugliosi paints a picture that Oswald and Ferrie weren't acquainted like Posner try to do in his book.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:If you all missed this past thursday's Black Op Radio. with Mark Lane and Jim DiEugenio here is the archived show: http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2009.htmlDiEugenio goes through the Oswald, Shaw, Ferrie and Bannister saga of Bugliosi's book. Bugliosi paints a picture that Oswald and Ferrie weren't acquainted like Posner try to do in his book. It is absolutely laughable that Posner and Bugliosi try to say that Oswald and Ferrie were not connected.Again...look at this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M9ff6FK-CMBugliosi is ALL about money...just like many of the turncoats that have gone to the disinformation side. Bugliosi received a million dollars for his travety of lies called a book, that was researched very poorly. Gary Mack received at least $180,000 a year to be curator of the 6th Floor Museum at the TSBD and to preach propaganda about the lone nut theory, while not letting in the best researcher's books in his museum. You know, people he once worked with like Jim Marrs, Robert Groden and Jack White. Follow the money and you will find a person of little character.