JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Dutch TV again

Post by dankbaar »

Jim Harwood

Files

Post by Jim Harwood »

Wim:

Were you or are you bothered by Files hesitation when asked the question where the tree was in relation to his position on the knoll? He seemed not to remember if the tree was to his left or to his right.

Has anyone determined his "skill" with a rifle? Or how he became proficient enough to be selected as a shooter in this ambush in Dallas TX? It's not only mechanics, I'm sure nerves play a role too.

Are there any "out takes" from the numerous video taped interviews with Files? Or is everything we see exactly as it happened?

Jim H.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Files

Wim:

Were you or are you bothered by Files hesitation when asked the question where the tree was in relation to his position on the knoll? He seemed not to remember if the tree was to his left or to his right.

I was not all bothered with it. On the contrary, I think his hesitation adds to veracity.

Has anyone determined his "skill" with a rifle? Or how he became proficient enough to be selected as a shooter in this ambush in Dallas TX? It's not only mechanics, I'm sure nerves play a role too.

He was not selected to be a shooter, he was selected to be a backup shooter for Nicoletti only. He was not supposed to shoot. He did anyway. His shot was a major screw-up for the conspirators, not planned for. That's why they had to keep the Zapruder film away from us. His skills with a rifle are amply known by insiders, (like me, but I can't elaborate). If you see the interview, you will note that he offers to demonstrate his skills if you would take him out the firing range. JF – What I believe is this : ….. And I got my readings as a marksman, I’m a good shooter, always was, I’m not bragging on my stuff, don’t get me wrong, but that’s what got me my start with David Phillips. Because of something that I did in the service, and I made a mark there and it’s on record and it’s recorded, for headshots, for what I did, and the things that I did.

Are there any "out takes" from the numerous video taped interviews with Files? Or is everything we see exactly as it happened?

Note from the producers:
This interview is virtually unedited. Out of the total duration of 3 hours, we took out 15 minutes. Mainly irrelevant conversing between the interviewers, changes of tape, loss of sound, and stuff like that. Our goal is to give you the original interview exactly as it happened, without breaking the “flowâ€
Jim Harwood

Files video

Post by Jim Harwood »

Wim,

Thanks for your response. Is there a conspiracy to keep "english" speaking viewers from buying the Files video? All I can find on your site is pay instructions written in the "Dutch" language.

"Snack-de-brix"-wheres da english version of da on-line order form?

PS- So Files screwed up his role? Technically he WAS selected as a shooter otherwise he wouldnt have been given a weapon and placed in position. And according to him he was in the only position to deliver the fatal shot. Further are you suggesting the public was never to see evidence of a frontal shot? You mention that "Files" screw up resulted in the Z-film being hidden. Is this why? Thats all I can come up with as it relates to what you describe as Files mistake and the Z film.

A major USA media outlet ABC blasted the Z-Film across millions of homes in America back during March 1975. I was 17 yrs old and I watched as JFK got his brains splattered all over the Plaza. Then typical of the media in this case ABC closed the program with no real conclusion. Man, they are nice fellas. From there a new rush of "conspiracy" tales began popping up through out this same media which was 12 years late in showing Americans what took place in those 6 seconds. I liken this kind of duplicity by the media as "shock" tactics or "terror" tactics. They expose what they wish to expose and effectively cover up the truth by use of these provocative measures.

What conclusion you can actually draw from ABC's possession and use of the Z-film is that the US Government "never wanted" the original copy of the Z-film . Guess they felt it that if the original film was in their possession that they might be compelled to solve the case. So the Z-Film has always been "mis used" rather than simply hidden. Often times the story of conspiracy is "promoted" by the media when it suits their fancy. I would go further and state that the media has promoted conspiracy in the case of JFK since 1964. Just not the actual conspiracy, nor it's authors.

Further what you decribe as Files screwing up is called in Military jargon as a case of "flight forward", where some soldier out of fear or what not fails to follow orders and simply leaps out into combat, which usually results in his death and the death of his fellow soldiers. It seems this is what Files did in Dallas on 11/22/63. No?

It's strange that this mistake of his hasnt been dealt with in over 40 years time. I would not trust this man given he "gave into" such a flight forward impulse during a critical military styled operation.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Wim,

Thanks for your response. Is there a conspiracy to keep "english" speaking viewers from buying the Files video? All I can find on your site is pay instructions written in the "Dutch" language.

I noticed that. not good, I will work on that.

"Snack-de-brix"-wheres da english version of da on-line order form?

PS- So Files screwed up his role?

Yes and no. He took the shot because the others missed. The others did not intend to miss. That was a screwup too.
Technically he WAS selected as a shooter otherwise he wouldnt have been given a weapon and placed in position.

Yes, for the worst cae scenario that Nicoletti missed, it turned out to be worst case scenario

And according to him he was in the only position to deliver the fatal shot. Further are you suggesting the public was never to see evidence of a frontal shot? You mention that "Files" screw up resulted in the Z-film being hidden. Is this why? Thats all I can come up with as it relates to what you describe as Files mistake and the Z film.

Yep

A major USA media outlet ABC blasted the Z-Film across millions of homes in America back during March 1975.

They were more or less forced too by Robert Groden
I was 17 yrs old and I watched as JFK got his brains splattered all over the Plaza. Then typical of the media in this case ABC closed the program with no real conclusion. Man, they are nice fellas. From there a new rush of "conspiracy" tales began popping up through out this same media which was 12 years late in showing Americans what took place in those 6 seconds. I liken this kind of duplicity by the media as "shock" tactics or "terror" tactics. They expose what they wish to expose and effectively cover up the truth by use of these provocative measures.

What conclusion you can actually draw from ABC's possession and use of the Z-film is that the US Government "never wanted" the original copy of the Z-film .

The government is not invincible. If I would believe they are, I would stop. Public opinion can win (and did in this particular case)

Guess they felt it that if the original film was in their possession that they might be compelled to solve the case. So the Z-Film has always been "mis used" rather than simply hidden. Often times the story of conspiracy is "promoted" by the media when it suits their fancy. I would go further and state that the media has promoted conspiracy in the case of JFK since 1964. Just not the actual conspiracy, nor it's authors.

Further what you decribe as Files screwing up is called in Military jargon as a case of "flight forward", where some soldier out of fear or what not fails to follow orders and simply leaps out into combat, which usually results in his death and the death of his fellow soldiers. It seems this is what Files did in Dallas on 11/22/63. No?
Files did not see as a screwup. He just saw it as follwing orders. The top of the conspiracy saw it as a screwup, no doubt. Just like the fact that LHO wasn't silenced right away. They had to improvise with Ruby to finish that job.

It's strange that this mistake of his hasnt been dealt with in over 40 years time. I would not trust this man given he "gave into" such a flight forward impulse during a critical military styled operation.

The top of the conspiracy did not trust Files. They didn't even know about him. You have to understand it was an individual decision of Nicoletti. He didn't like it either that Files had taken the shot. That 's all in the video by the way.