Part 6 Of DiEugenio's Bugliosi Review

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Part 6 Of DiEugenio's Bugliosi Review

Post by kenmurray »

An awesome response from DiEugenio on Bugliosi's book on the first 48 hours of the case:http://www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_6_review.html
Bob

Re: Part 6 Of DiEugenio's Bugliosi Review

Post by Bob »

It's truly embarrassing the crap that Bugliosi tried to convice readers that was true. Thank God for folks like Jim, that just take old Vince and his bullshit theories apart at the seam. The disinformation machine paid Bugliosi a MILLION dollars to write this book...as Vince has always been about money. Like the speaking fees he received when he told me and hundreds more in college that the RFK assassination was a conspiracy. Anyway, as I've said before, and agree I agree with Jim D. on this, Bugliosi is better than this...just like Gary Mack is. But they both got bribed and took the money and ran. They both ran right into a bad reputation from those who once respected them.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bugliosi gives high praise to the DPD in the way they handled the investigation.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Bob wrote:It's truly embarrassing the crap that Bugliosi tried to convice readers that was true. Thank God for folks like Jim, that just take old Vince and his bullshit theories apart at the seam. The disinformation machine paid Bugliosi a MILLION dollars to write this book...as Vince has always been about money. Like the speaking fees he received when he told me and hundreds more in college that the RFK assassination was a conspiracy. Anyway, as I've said before, and agree I agree with Jim D. on this, Bugliosi is better than this...just like Gary Mack is. But they both got bribed and took the money and ran. They both ran right into a bad reputation from those who once respected them.I agree with you and Ken, Bob, Jims always needs a hand spreading the gospel lol. Got an email from him and he reckons we need all hands on deck at the Imdb. and man oh man wikipedia is god awful. They have the money and the organisation. Dont worry about that but yeah Im gonna go join up with a few other forums I mean Bob, yeah, any forums you can be bothered joining to post Jim Stuff But Yeah. Im off to ImDB. Get the most stroppy barstads you know and get on there Mack is being an utter asshole. Im heading over to the fron line just now. The bitch is I cant do anything cos I dont own a credit card (never have never will, they are evil). So yeah we can all go fourth and become martyrs. lol
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »