Your opinion please:

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Your opinion please:

Post by dankbaar »

Friends,Should I have this defamation taken off the air (which is easy), or should I leave it as it is: http://www.jamesfilesfraud.comHonestly, I am undecided what is the best course of action. Interested in your thoughts. What would you do in my shoes? Wim
ThomZajac

Re: Your opinion please:

Post by ThomZajac »

Why not have it shut it down?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Thom, You ask why not shut it down? I told you I am undecided. Instead of giving an answer, you return a question. You might as well have asked: Why shut it down? Can you give me an answer? Wim
andries

Post by andries »

I,m dutch like you Wim EN EEN TUKKER DUS NUCHTER.Like i said in another thread.Wasn,t it Jim Garrison who once said in a tv show or radio interview i stopped beating up my children, to the press with a smilecockroaches alway,s appear when it,s getting hot for themin particulair the american cockroach.I would leave it as it is removing it only invokes more cockroaches.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

dankbaar wrote:Friends,Should I have this defamation taken off the air (which is easy), or should I leave it as it is: http://www.jamesfilesfraud.comHonestly, I am undecided what is the best course of action. Interested in your thoughts. What would you do in my shoes? WimWim Dankbaar is a JFK conspiracy theorist who, through his jfkmurdersolved.com website and on numerous blog sites throughout the Internet, promotes the sale of his book, thus perpetuating a massive fraud. He also libels and threatens individuals who dispute his contention that James Files was the sole assassin of President John F. Kennedy. Dankbaar, who is from the Netherlands, has also libeled the former company of an individual with whom he's had a personal dispute and he has engaged in a malicious email campaign to harass and destroy the personal credibility of the individual and all associated with him. NOTE: Mr. Dankbaar and his attorneys were contacted numerous times to remove the lies on his website and he has refused. Please read our DISCLAIMER before continuing. PP: How do they determine fraud? What libel is he/they talking about? What threats are they talking about? Who says that Files was the sole assassin? Its sounds like something Dan and Clan would write. I would put it on the ignore list. We have DEFINITLY ruffled some people's feathers here. Why are these idiots disputing the evidence we have amassed? Have Wim and his attorneys actually been contacted? Show us.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Wim...I wouldnt waste my time ...let them say what they want...all that matters is what you believe.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

dankbaar wrote:Thom, You ask why not shut it down? I told you I am undecided. Instead of giving an answer, you return a question. You might as well have asked: Why shut it down? Can you give me an answer? WimWasn't trying to be cute, Wim, I can understand why you would want to shut it down- many reasons seem obvious. But I didn't/don't understand why you wouldn't. I thouhgt maybe it would costly/timely pain in the butt to do so or something, but didn't know. Hence my question.So my direct answer is; shut it down, unless it costs a ton in money or aggravation to do so.Thomp.s. Your response to my initial 'answer' reminds me of a scene from Inglorious Basterds. In it, an English spy dressed up as a German officer blows his cover by raising three fingers when ordering 'dri' scotches while in a Paris bar in occupied France. Germans would always use a thumb and two fingers to demonstrate three. Fortunately in our 'why not' case, not everyone died due to a cultural misunderstanding.
AnthonyAthletic

Post by AnthonyAthletic »

People's beliefs with regards to JFK research, are simply that beliefs.There are so many persons who believe x, y or z. So to attack's JFK Murder Sloved, like any forum its fair game.However, what can not be tolerated are Personal Attacks, and the site in question is obviously trying to attract people to come forth with their stories to smear Wim's name. Don't they say something along the lines of "Got any stories to offer about Wim & Co" etc etc.Its two sided, JFK belief and JFK banter well like most posters I would not pay much attention to what is said....but if it gets Personal then that is terribly unfair.The Warren Commission and Pro Lone Gun Man lobbyists just sit back, they need not do anything bar watch the Conspiracy Community injure itself by constantly attacking itself.I thought we Conspiracy Theorists, whichever side you are on or whatever you believe need to show a modicum of respect to each other.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Wim,don't put a lot of time, energy or money in this but if you can stop it without doing so then do it. it is easy to accuse anybody of anything and unfortunately people always remember the accusation but they never remember when the accused is vindicated or the story proves to be wrong. the only people this will effect are those beginners that know very little and discover that trash before looking at the whole story.Tom
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

dankbaar wrote:Friends,Should I have this defamation taken off the air (which is easy), or should I leave it as it is: http://www.jamesfilesfraud.comHonestly, I am undecided what is the best course of action. Interested in your thoughts. What would you do in my shoes? WimI say that in the interest of truth, shut them down. This is how the disinformation people work. They KNOW that there is an audience for them, and they also know that their lies will eventually be proven to be lies. Don't hesitate with people like this. They're just trying to reach as man ears as possible. The longer people like that are allowed to go on spewing their crap, the more ears their lies will reach.Do not hesitate. To me it's like allowing an infection to fester. Shut them down.They're telling lie on that site as far as I'm concerned. The longer you wait, the more naive people will listen to them.