WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION AREA?

JFK Assassination
EnglishMyst

WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION AREA?

Post by EnglishMyst »

Greetings from London, England!I just joined and was looking for an area to introduce myself.My sincerest apologies if I have placed this in the incorrect area.I'll be happy to move this post to the appropriate area.I'm delighted to be here. Your forum is quite impressive and has a great deal of information.I agree with Dank in what I have read and viewed so far but my only difference in opinion is the segment of the Mary Moorman photograph which points I'll discuss later.I need to go right now but will be back later tonight. Thank you very much indeed for your fabulous informative forum and web site. Cheers!Best Regards,EnglishMyst
kenmurray

Re: WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION AREA?

Post by kenmurray »

Welcome to the forum English.
Pennyworth

HELLO!

Post by Pennyworth »

THE WARMEST OF WELCOMES TO YOU!
RhysFurmage

Post by RhysFurmage »

Hi and welcome,I'm quite new here too, and live just across your border in Wales.This is an excellent site and forum and I usually find myself so busy reading and following up links I don't get to post as much as I'd like to. Be good to hear your opinion on the Mary Moorman photo.Rhys
Bob

Post by Bob »

Welcome EnglishMyst, as well as RhysFurmage. Thanks for the kind words and we look forward to your opinions and any information you can provide. The forum has attracted a number of incredible contributors over the last year or so, and it's always nice to hear a new voice.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Interestin' site is it? Bloody hell it is!
EnglishMyst

Post by EnglishMyst »

Hello All!Thank you very much indeed for your lovely welcome.It's nice to 'meet' you.This site has so much in depth information.I am looking forward to really becoming involved in the discussions.Best Regards,EnglishMyst
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Just remember we kick the British out of here over 200 years ago! I think that part of the reason Kennedy got killed was because he wouldn't give the United States back to England/Britian like the international bankers wanted him to do! I still think umbrella man was a symbol of England/British bullshit just before he was shot!
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

as rodney dangerfield once said, "boy this is a tough crowd". welcome to all. we enjoy everyone's contribution and thoughts!Namaste'
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

JDB4JFK wrote:Just remember we kick the British out of here over 200 years ago! I think that part of the reason Kennedy got killed was because he wouldn't give the United States back to England/Britian like the international bankers wanted him to do! I still think umbrella man was a symbol of England/British bullshit just before he was shot!Just remember, I don't think these particular Brits that just posted here are a part of that nonsense.Let's be nice here. Welcome to both of you.