Who and or what was Sara Carter? Update.

JFK Assassination
SeamusCoogan

Who and or what was Sara Carter? Update.

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Well I see you lot had an encounter with the crazed Sara Carter. I had no idea you guys had till I saw a post by her on a topic.I had been watching her for quite some time. So Im glad you guys, have some background goss. Heres what I found on the net. This is the letter I sent to our buddy Pasquale without realising he had cottoned onto her ageeeesssss ago, Oh and Pennyworth. Penny I dont agree with some of your posts, but you were bang on about this entity.Years ago my mate Reuben, would go on chat rooms and create arguments between two fictional people for a giggle. Being a very bright bloke he got away with it and he still does. Now Reuben is hardly a malicious guy in fact hes great. He just got his kicks out of seeing how people reacted and what he could tap into.On lancer, Von Pein and others have gone to ground. But, but, but. Who would think that a simple girl like Sara would be so bad. But check out her email.SARAH CARTER IS LIKELY A PLANT/Or an annoying prank. One things for sure she isnt, what she or it says they are thats much is fact. I did some sleuthing and came across this baby. Check out how she makes her appearence here. She has some information on some individual, whose a marginal player, this gets shot down and look at hoe she changes and then see how she gets reactions, ie from other female posters. Ie draws out the mothering instinct. This is so clear, its sickening. Then she bows and curtsy's for Dave Von Pein. In her Ureka moment. Wow, you see now she's been convertedhttp://www.JFKAssassinationForum.com/index.php ... sg1...SARA CARTER SAID:>>> "I have to thank Paul May and David Von Pein and others. They have inspired me to want to know and learn more about those tragic moments on 11/22/63, and I thank them for it. " <<<DVP SAID:Thanks, Sara. I appreciate that remark.And for a quick lesson on Jim Garrison's craziness, I will recommendthe following three articles/blogs that I put together on the topic ofKing Kook Garrison, which could be titled (in their aggregate) -- "DIDGARRISON *REALLY* SAY THAT STUPID CRAP I THINK I JUST HEARD HIMSAY?!" .....Now this is what she posted in the member biography on Jfk Lancer.hello everyone my name is sara carter i was born on Oct.31,1976 i am happily married to the love of my life of 8 years. i graduated from high school in 1996 and i love history especially about the tragedy of JFK. It's nice to be around people who are interested in JFK like i am. Happy holidays everyone.She then Posted this some days later.thank you for the warm welcome debra.There's some more info about me i was 63 out of a hundred and some of my graduating classi have a iq of 93 and i have a very big interest in true crime i am also not only a huge JFK buff but i am also a titanic buff and a buff of anicient egypt and pompeii and native american history. my favorite subject is history that is the one subject in high school that i excelled at and i graduated with 22 credits i attended a anicient egyptian exhibition and have had a real love of ancient egypt ever since i have also been to the JFK library and museum.i've been happily married to my husband danny carter for 8 years now it will 9 years in feb.14 i am scotch-irish,french canadian,holland dutch,swedish,and have a tad bit of mohawk in me.my ancestors have fought in there major wars the revolutionary war,the war of 1812,and the civil war i have traced my ancestry as far back as 1523. i was born in st peterburg florida but i reside in oceana west virginia.i was in the girl scouts as a brownie and bridged over to being a junior girl scout when i was a kid. i also was in the school choir.and i play the game the sims 2 which is my fave pc game of all time. i'll post more when i can think of other things lol.the links here big guyhttp://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboar ... d=17&page=Okay looks innocent enough. But no a number of things don't add up about her. Her Aol messenger address for one. Ie something of a honey trap for a lonely internet researcher hence the dumb routine. I mean vivacious and vixen are interesting, where did her poor spelling go on the name and where did her AOL go? It doesnt exist. You will note her husband Dan Carter. Theres something funny her marriage to a Dan Carter emerged at about the same time as Daniel Carter (my fellow country man and professional rugby player) appeared on E Channels Most desirable guys in sport, coming in at no 11. Lol. Now Im not gay, but its for real he did feature last year. http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/411319/2300600Note Pink Highlight.Okay, now, If you also take a look brother you'll see that parts of West Virginia border Maclean and Langley. Now we all know who lurks in those woods. I doubt anyone would move to Oceana WV from St Petersburg Florida, that is unless you like the cold and a local inbred content. Sorry that DOESNT rub. I doubt Carters from there at allSo what do we have here then? Its a band called Oceana from Saint Petersburg Floridahttp://www.myspace.com/oceanaflI havent had time to see if shes a fan.AOL instant messenger Vivaciousvixen76Gender femaleCity OceanaState West VirginiaCountry United States of AmericaHeres another odd thing check out the bull shit she writes here in reply to a post about Jefferson Morley.saracarter Thu Sep-17-09 02:34 AMMember since Dec 12th 200843 posts Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM#83839, "RE: Jefferson Morley files anew in Joannides affair..."In response to In response to 0no offense but no way would i ever get my friends and family to read this.i quit believing in the conspiracy a long time ago. ask not what your country can do for you ask what you can do for your country--JFKRegardless of whats transpired in the past with this chick, I urge Wim to delete her account as soon as possible. She's designed to sow discontent on News groups. Exploit peoples good will to those less fortunate than ourselves and make people take sides and divide us. Or take the Piss, I neednt have been so melodramatic lol.Odd Isn't it for someone so public don't you think. Heres her myspace page. This is the only verifiable identity I could find no pic and closed to friends. http://www.myspace.com/saracarter33. Its only been created recently by the looks of the name and her age as you have seen from her posts. She wanted to be found. The big Joke here is that SARA CARTER OF THE CARTER SISTERS CAME FROM Nearby VIRGINIA. JUNE CARTER BECAME JOHNNY CASH'S WIFE. Like that little kid says in Poltergeist "They're Heeerreeee."
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Who and or what was Sara Carter?

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

How very interesting indeed. You can kind of pick out the obvious stooges when they just start posting stuff and then don't want to discuss it.In her case, it appears that she became overly ingratiating and complimenting to us, then goes to another forum and does a complete 180 degree on her position on the assassination and, in addition to that, she starts bashing us here at this forum. Amazing! LOL
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:How very interesting indeed. You can kind of pick out the obvious stooges when they just start posting stuff and then don't want to discuss it.In her case, it appears that she became overly ingratiating and complimenting to us, then goes to another forum and does a complete 180 degree on her position on the assassination and, in addition to that, she starts bashing us here at this forum. Amazing! LOLPasquale, in fairness to Psycho Sara, she has been inspired by the likes of Von Peinful and Paul May, characters you know who provide honesty and truthfulness.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

kenmurray wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:How very interesting indeed. You can kind of pick out the obvious stooges when they just start posting stuff and then don't want to discuss it.In her case, it appears that she became overly ingratiating and complimenting to us, then goes to another forum and does a complete 180 degree on her position on the assassination and, in addition to that, she starts bashing us here at this forum. Amazing! LOLPasquale, in fairness to Psycho Sara, she has been inspired by the likes of Von Peinful and Paul May, characters you know who provide honesty and truthfulness. LOLGood one!
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

I guess I chased "her" away with all my politeness cause "she" could not split me.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

No, I think she was a straw candidate. If of course it was a she. Nasty piece of work, regardless. One of the worst executed and ill conceived dangles I've ever seen on the net.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

A waste of time.
turtleman

Post by turtleman »

She didn't fit. Plain and simple. By playing on sympathy and showering some with praise she was essentially a rouse. Reading her posts gave me a headache. I jeopardized my status on this forum calling her out. Good work Seamus. Myself, Katisha, and Pennyworth are definitely on her poo poo list. She was a distraction and served no credible purpose. Good riddens!
Bob

Post by Bob »

turtleman wrote:She didn't fit. Plain and simple. By playing on sympathy and showering some with praise she was essentially a rouse. Reading her posts gave me a headache. I jeopardized my status on this forum calling her out. Good work Seamus. Myself, Katisha, and Pennyworth are definitely on her poo poo list. She was a distraction and served no credible purpose. Good riddens!Based on her response to my comments about her flip flopping comments in the jfkassassination forum...I think I was added to the shit list. Bottom line...garbage in...garbage out. I'm sorry I didn't see the light sooner. Lot's of people here tried to warn me. The sun is BRIGHT now...that's for sure.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:turtleman wrote:She didn't fit. Plain and simple. By playing on sympathy and showering some with praise she was essentially a rouse. Reading her posts gave me a headache. I jeopardized my status on this forum calling her out. Good work Seamus. Myself, Katisha, and Pennyworth are definitely on her poo poo list. She was a distraction and served no credible purpose. Good riddens!Based on her response to my comments about her flip flopping comments in the jfkassassination forum...I think I was added to the shit list. Bottom line...garbage in...garbage out. I'm sorry I didn't see the light sooner. Lot's of people here tried to warn me. The sun is BRIGHT now...that's for sure.Bob,The fact that you didn't jump on the band wagon right away is precisely what makes you a great moderator. You did nothing wrong. She proved herself, and she stinks too! LOL