OPERATION ZIPPER:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

OPERATION ZIPPER:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.16.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:OPERATION ZIPPER was/is the CIA'S Code Named File for the planning of the assassination and the cover-up in the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy. The National Archives is/was scheduled to release this information in the year 2012, unless it is further delayed. Time will tell. When the end of 2012 arrives,I will re-raise this for sure. I am very doubtful that this information will be released. Watch for it yourself.The assassination/coup d' etat and on-going cover-up was/is successful, as no criminal case, and prosecution of anyone involved was ever brought to court, and certainly not to justice. EXCEPT the lone, sustained, brilliant, constitutional, patriotic effort by New Orleans District Attorney James Garrison, and his brave staff and family.They all endured tremendously against all odds, but suffered greatly to reveal the truth in their own time.Most people in the United States of America, and the rest of the world, would be totally unaware of D.A. JimGarrison and his efforts, were it not for the aggressive, brave, visionary movie producer, Oliver Stone. Stone and his provocative, and at the time cutting-edge, controversial movie, JFK, featured world renowned actor, Kevin Costner in the lead role as New Orlean's D.A. Jim Garrison. Jim Garrison himself appears in the movie as Chief Justice Earl Warren of the U.S. Supreme Court, then leading the infamous Warren Commission.In my opinion, the JFK Forum, with the synergy of its multi-talented, multi-national, and international members, can be the greatest non-governmental Search Engine for the truth in the JFK Assassination in the world today. Pick-up with Wim Dankbaar and The JFK Forum Members where Garrison paved the original way.Continued admiration, credit, and respect for my highly trusted friend, Wim Dankbaar, and the many greatMembers on The JFK Murder Solved Forum.That said, I am offering and suggesting to those sincere, serious minded JFK Forum Researchers something deep, powerful, and mind boggling covering decades. My Opinion.OPERATION ZIPPER:This is The Holy Grail of the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy, and the on-going cover-up. What else this is connected to will further amaze you. My Opinion.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Re: OPERATION ZIPPER:

Post by Bob »

Welcome back my friend. Trust me...I'll keep searching...you know that!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Okay...here's a start....http://rockthetruth.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... .htmlLet's keep digging.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

BPB wrote-"This is The Holy Grail of the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy, and the on-going cover-up. What else this is connected to will further blow your mind. Trust me."Do tell! (Even just one morsel...)
Bob

Post by Bob »

If you look at the link I posted previously, there is mention of a book called Regicide by Gregory Douglas. In checking out that book, I found this comment about Operation Zipper from a person who read the book...In a nutshell, the bare facts of the JFK assassination are purportedly: 1) The CIA was the prime mover in the regicide of JFK; the CIA's reason was that it was JFK who was leaking the classified PDB (Presidential Daily Briefing) to the Russians, which was treason and the CIA considered a number of ways to remove Kennedy, including impeachment, but, in the end, they chose to fully neutralize him. 2) The Director of Central Intelligence, John McCone, ran Operation Zipper. 3) The Israeli Mossad was involved with the logistics, as well as to kill the Corsican sharpshooters; the CIA needed covert operatives who did not live in the USA and who were proven to be extremely discreet and effective in carrying out logistics of an extremely-sensitive project; furthermore, Israel was really pissed-off with JFK because he refused to allow them to build the nuclear reactor, Dimona, which was absolutely essential for Israel to have in order for them to make their own nuclear weapons. 4) The main shooters were Corsican Mafia sharpshooters; the Mafia wanted JFK gone because of RFK's pursuit of the Chicago Mafia, who never expected the Kennedys to go after them, because of one of their own, Joe Kennedy, who chafed badly from Capone's shaming Joe in the past, so Joe wanted revenge. It was great prestige for the Mafia to have a Kennedy as President. At Joe's insistence, RFK went after the Chicago Mafia with a vengeance that shocked the Chicago Mafia, so they were eager for payback against the Kennedys. 5) The Joint Chiefs of Staff were informed of Operation Zipper and they did not stop them from proceeding; the Joint Chiefs of Staff had wanted JFK gone, because JFK killed off their Operation Northwoods plans and that pissed them off. 6) The FBI was involved to the extent of participating in the coverup. 7) LBJ was informed and remained silent on the plans to neutralize JFK, as he was about to personally gain from this operation. JFK issued the EO 11110, which was his attempt to destroy the Federal Reserve and he had succeeded in getting the initial run of the US Treasury Notes printed off and the Rothschilds would have none of that, so they supported the regicide of JFK. So that's apparently what happened to the last President who really tried to be a real President.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Thanks again, Bob, great stuff. I'm going to have to chew on all that for a bit...Interesting how the first premise is that JFK was informing the Russians- any idea how the CIA thought he was doing this? Did it involve sexual relations with a Russian spy?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Very interesting Bruce,Consider this page of The Nightwatch, the autobiography of David Atlee Phillips. Randy Bednorz told me that this story of the giant snake is probably a covert reference to the JFK assassination. Philips and Lansdale the head and tail zippermen? http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/dap190.JPGWim
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

By the way, what a stunning beauty that Mary Pinchot Meyer: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NE-72ZXux-g/S ... +Meyer.jpg
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

please refer to my thread on the zipper files from a few months ago.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

dankbaar wrote:By the way, what a stunning beauty that Mary Pinchot Meyer: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NE-72ZXux-g/S ... yer.jpgYes, she was.There is credible evidence that one of the aspects of her affair with JFK was the taking of LSD, which he apparently found enlightening.