The Invisible Or The Protected Mr. Abraham Zapruder:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

The Invisible Or The Protected Mr. Abraham Zapruder:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Messers. Wim Dankbaar, Bob, Tom Jeffers, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:The Invisible Or The Protected Mr. Abraham Zapruder ?!?I want to hit one very narrow, very specific point about Mr. Abraham Zapruder on 11.22.1963. If this was ever specifically addressed before, I could not find it.Numerous people with cameras and recording devices in Dallas, Texas on 11.22.1963 reported that they had their cameras or recording devices taken from them, literally ripped from the hands of some. Some people claimed that they were told that they would get them back, yet they were never asked for their names, addresses, or phone numbers. This story was told by at least several eyewitnesses to the JFK Assassination/Coup De' Tat.Mr. Abraham Zapruder was standing up there on the pergola, right out in front of everybody. Nearly everybody there recalls to some degree seeing Zapruder. Zapruder is even himself in several news videos that I have seen.Why wasn't Zapruder's movie camera taken ?I am not clear in my mind if the Zapruder film was altered. There are good arguments on both sides. My point would clearly support further that Zapruder and his film were protected. And if so, would that strengthen the arguments for the theory that the Zapruder film was altered ?Thoughts ???Best Regards.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
andries

Re: The Invisible Or The Protected Mr. Abraham Zapruder:

Post by andries »

I,m so free to give my humble dutch reaction to this BruceI,m 49 years old and there is stil a lot of hair on top and on both sites off my headNot one off them considers the zapruder film as being altered or zapruder in a set up from witch he had knowlegde or whatever.I think is does absolutely no good for conspiracy believers, and is wil only give lone nutters more reasons to subscibe us as disney caracters seeing a wolf behind every tree.
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Messers. Wim Dankbaar, Bob, Tom Jeffers, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:The Invisible Or The Protected Mr. Abraham Zapruder ?!?Thoughts ???Best Regards.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Reactie from Amsterdam (Holland)First of all good too hear from Mr.Brychek,i miss your topic,s for a long timegood too by back.My thoughts the Zapruder film was altered,i also think Zapruder is part of the deal,no i can not proof it,but thats the hole story with the JFK case STILL NO SMOKING CUN..... gr.J.J.C.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I'm sort of on the fence in terms of an alteration, more FOR an alteration than against however, but here again is some interesting information about Abraham Zapruder...Abraham Zapruder-White Russian affiliation, 32nd degree Mason, active MEMBER of 2 CIA Proprietary Organizations: The Dallas Council On World Affairs and The Crusade For A Free Europe;These two organizations were CIA (backed) Domestic Operations in Dallas whose membership included:Abraham Zapruder, Clint Murchison (owner of the Dallas Cowboys at that time) , Mr. Byrd, (owner of the Texas School Book Depository and the founder of the LCAP), Sarah Hughes, who swore LBJ in as the 36th President while Air Force One was still on the ground in Dallas, George DeMohrenschildt, (CIA contract agent AND best friend of LHO), George Bu$h (also close friend of George DeMohrenschildt), Neil Mallon, (mentor that Bu$h named his son, Neil, after), H.L. Hunt, & Demitri Von Mohrenschildt (George D's brother).In 1953 and 1954 a woman named, Jeanne LeGon worked SIDE by SIDE with Abraham Zapruder at a high end clothing design firm called, Nardis of Dallas. Jeanne LeGon designed the clothing and Abraham Zapruder cut the patterns and the material for her.Incidentally, Abraham Zapruder's obituary mis-states the date/year that he departed Nardis of Dallas, incorrectly citing 1949. The correct year was 1959, [the same year that his "partner in design" Jeanne LeGon became known as, Jean LeGon DeMohrenschildt... She had married Lee Oswald's BEST FRIEND (to be), CIA Contract Agent, George DeMohrenschildt!Also consider this...And DO NOT forget that Zapruder gave his film to Time-Life. Time-Life kept this film under wraps for years so the American public could not view it. But WHO owned Time-Life then? Henry Luce. A Bonesman from 1920. Good friends of Prescott Bu$h.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

I think there may an older thread or two that address these questions....From my perspective, the Zapruder film has been under the control of the conspirators from the beginning, and the film the public was finally allowed to see after 12 years was clearly and provably altered. Zapruder was an associate of many of the bad guys, and every action he took pleased the conspirators, so it seems very likely that he was part of the plot (though how much he knew is probably impossible to know).I hope to continue my Zapruder Film Altered Presentation in the very near future. Frankly, I am surprised that anyone still believes the film they see is authentic; the head wound depicted in the Zapruder film is not even remotely similar to the wounds observed by the doctors at Parkland. There are many additional 'proofs' of the film having been altered, and hopefully I will be posting them soon.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Robert Groden said something interesting about Zapruder on Black OP Radio. He said that Zapruder had a history of dizziness or vertigo problems and that Groden was amazed that he was able to film the whole assassination.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I still say Zapruder did his work as a trophy film for the conspirators to watch like a home movie, just like Hitler watched the conspirators that tried to kill him in 1944 hanging from piano wire in movies as he ate his dinner. By the way, Prescott Bu$h invested in and profited from the Hitler war machine, and was even charged with trading with the enemy in 1942. Who is the "sick puppy" again Poppy...you treasonous bastard?
andries

Post by andries »

It,s only buisines BobHe maybe a bastard,but if you look at it that way , there were many people honored and they were even more worse in those day,sOscar Schindler got a lot off benefit out off the jewisch and polisch third reich slaves and in the end he turned to the other side.
Bob

Post by Bob »

andries

Post by andries »

If so, than the quys who have done this silly piece of work perhaps somewhere between 1963-1964 or whatever must have been a bunch of overestimated idiots or childrenIf there is anything at all to be altered it,s the movement of the head after the headshotevery soldier and that incluides me knows, the first seconds when your under real fire at once it means Confusion and whats happening till sence comes back people are being trained for that to minimize ?? Perhaps the car slowed down for a few seconds the driver is a few seconds confused but his reaction after the headshot seems plausible and human in his situation.Hit the road, and probably not because he has done his conspiracy job as you think ,but because the situation for him is clear.