The Single Bullet Theory From: bob harris

JFK Assassination
maddog6767

The Single Bullet Theory From: bob harris

Post by maddog6767 »

In his video he say that he think the shot came from the 3rd floor from the daltex building and man was arrested that day on the 3rd floor of the daltex building and his name was jim barding. Now my ? if this is so . this is just a guess then another rifle was found that day or was it moved to the the 6 floor of the tbsb.why would they do that? does any one think a second gun was fount that day. if not then jim barding went back much later and got it and the spent rifle round as well i do not think he had them on him when they fount him and arrested him on the 3rd floor of the daltex building . what do yaw think about this theory from bob harris. to my add more ? of that day.
Bob

Re: The Single Bullet Theory From: bob harris

Post by Bob »

I think Braden was involved, but I think Chuck Nicoletti was the shooter. There were three men in the window at the Dal Tex building. I believe one was Nicoletti, one was Johnny Roselli and the 3rd man could be Braden. Here is more on Braden...http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JF ... htmHowever, the man looks a lot like Poppy Bu$h as well. Take a look...Now compare that 3rd man with Poppy...Bottom line, Bob Harris is great and I love the way he tore Dale Myers a new asshole as he completely tore apart Myers bullshit 3D animation of the single bullet theory.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob, Bob Harris is a great researcher for sure. As far as Braden goes, you and I have both mentioned before Braden being at Dallas for JFK and in LA for RFK assassinations. He has always been suspicious in my book.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob, Bob Harris is a great researcher for sure. As far as Braden goes, you and I have both mentioned before Braden being at Dallas for JFK and in LA for RFK assassinations. He has always been suspicious in my book.Yes...Braden and David Morales were both in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963, and in LA at the Ambassador Hotel on June 5th, 1968 when RFK was shot. I'm sure there were more in the CIA as well that have those two characteristics.
neab

Post by neab »

It's alot of speculation to say there's 3 people in that photo , let alone pinpoint one guy as mr bush.
maddog6767

Post by maddog6767 »

what do yaw think in first pic i try to put the shot were kenndy was hit in the back i went by the 2nd pic were they show itnow the 3rd pic i made a straight line from kenndy neck wound to Connally right arm pit and come out just blow his right nipple and going to his wrist. to me it no way that if there was just one bullet that did that why dont the wounds on kenndy back and neck match up.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

neab, take a look at the mapping I did of the photo in question. the green circle is nicoletti, yellow is roselli, & red encircles bush (IMHO) Judge for yourself:

Bob

Post by Bob »

Excellent work Bob. It is pretty clear that three men were in that photo in the Dal Tex building. Two of the men were Nicoletti and Roselli. The third man could be Braden. The third man could also be Poppy. We know both of them were there in Dealey Plaza.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Mad Dog...you are correct in your synopsis about the magic bullet theory. The shot from behind was above JFK not BELOW, and the direction of the back wound would be downward not upward. The bogus Warren Commission figured that out as well, and that is why Gerald Ford raised JFK's back wound up several inches to give us some magic.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »