CLASSIFIED vs. TOP SECRET ?

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

CLASSIFIED vs. TOP SECRET ?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.20.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:CLASSIFIED vs. TOP SECRET ?Classified - Bearing the Designation Classified; available only to Authorized Persons.Top Secret - Bearing the Classification Top-Secret, the Highest Level of Classified Information; limited to persons authorized to use anything so classified.We hear and read about these terms every day without really paying much attention. For example, in the last few days an American with Classified or Top Secret Clearance was arrested in a sting operation, thinking he was selling Top Secret Information to an Israelli Mossad Agent. The agent in question was actually an Undercover U.S. Federal Agent.While discussing this with some friends, I revived a question that keeps popping into my head. Who determines what is Classified, or Top Secret ? And Who Determines Who Receives This Information ? And Who DeterminesWho Is Assigned To The Committee Who Decides ?Going one step further, I was advised by a few sources that there are 20 - 30 Top Secret Levels of Information above the President of the United States of America. Presently, that of course is President Barack Obama.Further, I do recall a recording of an interview that I had seen over thirty (30) years ago with then newly elected President John F. Kennedy. When asked how he felt about becoming the President, he jokingly said that he wanted to find out all about Roswell, Area 51, and everything on the aliens. JFK then very seriously said that he found out to his dismay that he did not have high enough clearance.My whole purpose of this diatribe is to focus on a few questions.We are always talking here on the JFK Forum about the CIA, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the House, the Senate, the President and His Cabinet, the Ruling Powers, the Masons, the Bilderberg Group, Skull and Bones, the Illuninati, the Military Industrial Complex, the Main Stream Media, the New World Order, etc.Can we track Classified and Top Secret ? Can we determine who gets what information, from whom, what,when, where, why, and how ?This will not be an easy task. This will entail, I believe on going research and investigation. But in My Opinion The JFK Forum Search Engine might be up to the task.Then we can more narrowly focus on who received Classified and Top Secret Material on the Assassinationof JFK, i.e., Operation Zipper. Certainly these files exist on JFK, MLK, RFK, and Confidential Matters.Then, could we extrapolate who actually runs the United States of America ?As always, I strongly recommend that your first read, research, and study a Subject Matter, then formulateyour own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfuly,BB.
Bob

Re: CLASSIFIED vs. TOP SECRET ?!?

Post by Bob »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Messers. Wim Dankbaar, Bob, Tom Jeffers, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:CLASSIFIED vs. TOP SECRET ?!?Classified - bearing the designation classified; available only to authorized persons.Top Secret - bearing the classification top-secret, the highest level of classified information; limited to persons authorized to use anything so classified.We hear and read about these terms every day without really paying much attention. For example, in the last few days an American with classified or top secret clearance was arrested in a sting operation, thinking he was selling top secret information to an Israelli Mossad Agent. The agent in question was actually an undercover U.S. Federal Agent.While discussing this with some friends, I revived a question that keeps popping into my head. Who determines what is classified, or top secret ? And who determines who receives this information ?Going one step further, I was advised by a few sources that there are 20 - 30 Top Secret Levels of information above the President of the United States of America. Presently, that of course is President Barack Obama.Further, I do recall a recording of an interview that I had seen over thirty (30) years ago with then newly elected President John F. Kennedy. When asked how he felt about becomming the President, he jokingly said that he wanted to find out all about Roswell, Area 51, and everything on the aliens. JFK then very seriously said that he found out to his dismay that he did not have high enough clearance.My whole purpose of this ditribe is to focus on a few questions.We are always talking here on the JFK Forum about the CIA, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the House, the Senate, the President and His Cabinet, the Ruling Powers, the Masons, the Bilderberg Group, Skull and Bones, the Illuninati, the Military Industrial Complex, the Main Stream Media, the New World Order, etc.Can we track Classified and Top Secret ? Can we determine who gets what information, from whom, when, where, how, and why ?This will not be an easy task. This will entail, I believe on going research and investigation. But in my opinion The JFK Forum Search Engine might be up to the task.Then we can more narrowly focus on who received Classified and Top Secret Material on the Assassination of JFK, i.e., Operation Zipper. Certainly these files exist on JFK, MLK, RFK, and others.Then, could we extrapolate who actually runs the United States of America ?I welcome your thoughts. (Bob, do you follow my thinking and analysis ?)Best Regards,Respectfuly,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Bruce you are like Mr. Spock...always logical. Great idea. It was the Freedom of Inforamtion Act that allowed the world to know how Poppy Bu$h was so close to the JFK assassination and his past in the CIA in 1988. Basically...the shit hit the fan. The MSM has protected Poppy, Dumbya and all the Bu$hes since then, but some of us know the sordid details of their family past now. It ALL started because of the FOIA. We then researched more and found out about Prescott and Samuel Bu$h and the treasonous activities that they were involved with. Bottom line, sometimes even with requests, certain data won't be released via the FOIA, and we have to be diligent on the computer and research that way. And we KNOW this forum can do that. I'll say it AGAIN...never before has this forum had a better, more persistent, more educated group of members than we have now (all over the globe). With Bruce back now, we have gotten that much stronger.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob, plus we have the Bush/Clinton connection besides them being on the golf course:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAoibzBQ ... jtiDy46kxA
Bob

Post by Bob »

Once again...FABULOUS stuff Ken! I've been preaching this for years, but it's great to get more focus on this subject!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Once again...FABULOUS stuff Ken! I've been preaching this for years, but it's great to get more focus on this subject! Thanks once again Bob.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:Bob, plus we have the Bush/Clinton connection besides them being on the golf course:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAoibzBQ ... 46kxAGreat links, Ken!I'm curious, is Chip Tatum still alive?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I have no confirmation on this Pasquale but by some accounts, Chip Tatum was tortured, then murdered. Ted Gunderson seems to think so.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:I have no confirmation on this Pasquale but by some accounts, Chip Tatum was tortured, then murdered. Ted Gunderson seems to think so.If whatever he said is even REMOTELY true, either he's dead already or on a hit list. It takes real balls to get out there and name the names he was naming. I don't mean to be redundant, but you get my point, get my point. :p
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The total interview of CIA operative Chip Tatum:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_6dOsAZ ... 18&index=7
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

bruce,http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/generali ... rity.htmit appears as if the DOD has the power.