Bill Harper and Joe West

JFK Assassination
Phil Dragoo

William Harper in Best Evidence

Post by Phil Dragoo »

On page 406 of David Lifton, Best Evidence, (1980-82 ed.):On Saturday afternoon, November 23, William Harper, a Dallas medical student, found a large bone fragment on the grass adjacent to the south side of Elm Street (to Kennedy's left). Harper took the bone to Methodist Hospital, where it was examined by Dr. Cairns, the Chief Pathologist. According to an FBI interview, "Dr. Cairns stated the bone specimen looked like it came from the occipital region of the skull."This registered with the statement by James Files in the second of the two videotapes posted on a thread here, that he took his head shot, and saw through his scope he'd taken off the top right of Kennedy's head and blown a high percentage of brain out the back and onto the rear deck where Jackie scrambled for a skull fragment:Thread:http://jfkmurdersolved.com/phpBB3/viewt ... b.wmvThese videos present a compelling picture of a totally serious man giving an authentic account--describing the occipital defect attested to by James Crenshaw and perhaps a dozen Parkland medical professionals, a defect which was not mentioned by Humes, Boswell, Finck, nor reflected in the autopsy photos.On pages 630-37 Lifton relates the fragment was kept under wraps by the FBI until a woman wrote Robert Kennedy that she'd seen the twelve photos of a piece of President Kennedy's skull taken by Dr. Cairns. Robert Kennedy forwarded the letter to the Warren Commission, and Rankin's assistant, Howard Willens, immediately requested an FBI investigation.Lifton concludes, "There must have been an effort made, somehow, to 'sanitize' the pictures of the head."The Harper Fragment corroborates Files' description of what he observed through his scope before he left his firing position.
ChristophMessner

Re: Bill Harper and Joe West

Post by ChristophMessner »

You see much brain matter being blown to the rear in the Zapruder film already. If you look carefully the hair on the right side above the ear at about the top is swinging back from Z315 to long after Z315, but then, amidst the back-and-to-the-left-movement, the top hair is left suddenly. Maybe a third head shot hit the skull top even and blew the Harper fragment into a direction, which leads back to the James Files location behind the fence. All in all I can't believe that Jimmy was all alone there and made all these footsteps Mr. Holland reported by himself. Mr. De Vries had made a shooting test with the Fireball XP 100. Is it possible to make a shooting test with that weapon on a real skull filled with a water ballon on a skeleton in the relative angle Jimmy had to JFK?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Dear Cyril, Please watch this interview with Bill Harper, especially from 3:30 min where he is talking about "miniscule lead fragments", the size of a tip of a pencil. http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= ... 7647785903# By the way, Do you have contact data for Bill Harper? I remember that in another interview he described these fragments as "shiny". That is what I want to verify with him. Because correct me if I am wrong, but lead oxidates to a hazy gray in contact with air, and is not shiny. It is only shiny when you melt it to liquid. But mercury is shiny. I assume you know where I am going with this? JF – Joe West went in for heart surgery. And from what I was told and from what I understood, that he had come through it very well and he was on the road to recovery. But then I was informed there was complications with his medicine, he was allergic to it or had an allergy or something. But it killed him, the medication killed him. A couple of years ago, maybe a year and a half ago, I heard through the grapevine, and I won’t go into the party that brought this information to me, they said that someone had tampered with Joe’s medication and he had received the wrong medication. Because they wanted to silence him. J – That’s (also) according to his wife … W – And why would they want to silence him? JF – We had …. I shouldn’t say we, Joe West had the case in court, he wanted to exhume John F. Kennedy’s body. And that’s what he was fighting for. And at this point when I talked to Joe West, I explained to him that John F. Kennedy had been hit in the head with a mercury round, a special load. At this point I explained to him he can use this in the court to have the body exhumed because there would still be traces of mercury because the traces of mercury do not disappear. That will always be there. So this is what Joe West wanted to go back with, more evidence, and use this to get Kennedy’s body exhumed. To look for traces of mercury. J – And the court had accepted his case? JF – The court had accepted his case. But with his death, the case died. ----- Original Message ----- From: Cyril H. Wecht M.D., J.D. To: Wim Dankbaar Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 9:23 PMSubject: Re: Question about JFK autopsy Dear Wim: Some bullets are designed to fragment easily and immediately upon impact with dense bone. Hence, such a bullet could leave tiny particles of metal in the area of the calvarium (dense bone) upon entrance. Similarly, a piece of bone dislodged from the entrance site of such a bullet wound could also demonstrate minute fragments on X-rays. Mercury is a heavy metal. Therefore, fragments of mercury should show up on X-rays, also. Hope you are doing well. Kind regards. Cyril ----- Original Message ----- From: Wim Dankbaar To: wechtben@Duq.Edu ; Cyril H. Wecht M.D., J.D. Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 6:45 AMSubject: Question about JFK autopsyHello Cyril, Below is a fragment from the Sibert and O' Neill report of the autopsy of JFK. It decribes the X-raying of (most probably) the infamous Harper fragment. These minute metal particles, have you ever seen that in any autopsy before? Can a conventional bullet leave such miniscule dustlike particles? Could these particles have been a mercury?Wim Also during the latter stages of the autopsy, a piece of the skull measuring 10 x 6.5 centimeterswas brought to Dr. HUMES who was instructed that this had been removed from the President'sskull. Immediately this section of skull was X-Rayed, at which time it was determined by Dr.HUMES that one corner of this section revealed minute metal particles and inspection of this samearea disclosed a chipping of the top portion of this piece, both of which indicated that this hadbeen the point of exit of the bullet entering the skull region.
Bob

Post by Bob »

dankbaar wrote:Dear Cyril, Please watch this interview with Bill Harper, especially from 3:30 min where he is talking about "miniscule lead fragments", the size of a tip of a pencil. http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= ... 7647785903# By the way, Do you have contact data for Bill Harper? I remember that in another interview he described these fragments as "shiny". That is what I want to verify with him. Because correct me if I am wrong, but lead oxidates to a hazy gray in contact with air, and is not shiny. It is only shiny when you melt it to liquid. But mercury is shiny. I assume you know where I am going with this? JF – Joe West went in for heart surgery. And from what I was told and from what I understood, that he had come through it very well and he was on the road to recovery. But then I was informed there was complications with his medicine, he was allergic to it or had an allergy or something. But it killed him, the medication killed him. A couple of years ago, maybe a year and a half ago, I heard through the grapevine, and I won’t go into the party that brought this information to me, they said that someone had tampered with Joe’s medication and he had received the wrong medication. Because they wanted to silence him. J – That’s (also) according to his wife … W – And why would they want to silence him? JF – We had …. I shouldn’t say we, Joe West had the case in court, he wanted to exhume John F. Kennedy’s body. And that’s what he was fighting for. And at this point when I talked to Joe West, I explained to him that John F. Kennedy had been hit in the head with a mercury round, a special load. At this point I explained to him he can use this in the court to have the body exhumed because there would still be traces of mercury because the traces of mercury do not disappear. That will always be there. So this is what Joe West wanted to go back with, more evidence, and use this to get Kennedy’s body exhumed. To look for traces of mercury. J – And the court had accepted his case? JF – The court had accepted his case. But with his death, the case died. ----- Original Message ----- From: Cyril H. Wecht M.D., J.D. To: Wim Dankbaar Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 9:23 PMSubject: Re: Question about JFK autopsy Dear Wim: Some bullets are designed to fragment easily and immediately upon impact with dense bone. Hence, such a bullet could leave tiny particles of metal in the area of the calvarium (dense bone) upon entrance. Similarly, a piece of bone dislodged from the entrance site of such a bullet wound could also demonstrate minute fragments on X-rays. Mercury is a heavy metal. Therefore, fragments of mercury should show up on X-rays, also. Hope you are doing well. Kind regards. Cyril ----- Original Message ----- From: Wim Dankbaar To: wechtben@Duq.Edu ; Cyril H. Wecht M.D., J.D. Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 6:45 AMSubject: Question about JFK autopsyHello Cyril, Below is a fragment from the Sibert and O' Neill report of the autopsy of JFK. It decribes the X-raying of (most probably) the infamous Harper fragment. These minute metal particles, have you ever seen that in any autopsy before? Can a conventional bullet leave such miniscule dustlike particles? Could these particles have been a mercury?Wim Also during the latter stages of the autopsy, a piece of the skull measuring 10 x 6.5 centimeterswas brought to Dr. HUMES who was instructed that this had been removed from the President'sskull. Immediately this section of skull was X-Rayed, at which time it was determined by Dr.HUMES that one corner of this section revealed minute metal particles and inspection of this samearea disclosed a chipping of the top portion of this piece, both of which indicated that this hadbeen the point of exit of the bullet entering the skull region.VERY interesting.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

This is a tremendously informative discussion with many extremefacts on the injury, brain matter, and head bones of JFK whenshot from the Grassy Knoll that is worth studying carefully.None of this has ever been refuted.