Bruce Brychek

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Bruce Brychek

Post by dankbaar »

For those of you who are new and don't know: Bruce Brychek is James Files' best and longest living friend, who visits James in prison at least once a week. Bruce has been absent from this forum for more than 2 years, and went through some heavy ordeals (not to speak of James himself) which is not the first time. I had the privilege to see his hospital pictures , from 18 years ago of his near death car accident, caused by a drunk driver, and he looked like a mummy. I do not know if Bruce wishes to elaborate, but I do know that I am proud to call him my friend and that I am very glad he's back among us!Wim
tom jeffers

Re: Bruce Brychek

Post by tom jeffers »

for those of you who are new and may doubt the story of jimmy files, you got to also believe that bruce is also lying. bruce has known jimmy for more than 40 years and knows more about jimmy than any other living individual. if jimmy is lying then bruce is lying. i know and correspond to both and i will tell you that bruce is one of the sharpest men i know and has absolutely no reason to lie. his character is beyond question which ads credibility to jimmy's story. i think i am a pretty good judge of character also and if i had to place a bet with my life on the line, it would be on them. jimmy is not the fame seeker that the other forums try to make him seem. in talking to jimmy, he is no different than any other elder man and has an opinion on everything. he has a great sense of humor and loyalty to him is at the top of his list. if you didn't know what he did, you would find him easily likeable. i have no problem for i blame our government for taking these kids who have a poor father figure growing up and making them into killers. when they are done most are killed one way or another. jimmy is one of the few that has lived to be an old man. i saw a post where one of the new guys wanted to know why jimmy had not been eliminated and if you read you will find they have made many attempts. that is why he is now doing time, he lived through an assassination attempt by off duty chicago cops. he also was left for dead by the fbi and crawled naked for miles to get help. plus numorous other times to many to mention.namaste'
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce seems to be very sharp and articulate and a great promoter of good books.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I hate to be redundant, but this forum has become superb. It's become that much better Bruce back in the fold. Bruce is always trying to educate (with his book suggestions for instance)...but at the same time...he does not close his eyes and ears to being educated himself. That is a lesson that I always think about when I post things or respond to posts from other folks.
andries

Post by andries »

Dont know the guy, his name, does he come from greece ?if so, greetings from holland and greece.i alway,s liked this song John lennon even admired themA wellcome is more pleasant than a breakhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiS4arlBI9U
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Why do some people produce so much general scepticism on any word from people who are called criminals, outlaws, killers? Maybe because the world of crime, weapons, prisons, covert operations, ... is so far from the ordinary world of the ordinary citizen. Therefore it is most necessary and good that there are some rare examples of explaining the way of thinking of each worlds to each other and how it really is: more differentiated and complex than the simple prejudices.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Damn Chris I am still trying to figure out what you said?really sounds good though.
andries

Post by andries »

I keep wondering why some people are being sceptic about Ed Hofmann ? His story in general has alway,s had the most important first hand support from the beginingso called hot traces.Either you believe him fully or dismiss him totalyVerry likely he was not mistaken.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

andries

Post by andries »

I know I know,that is perhaps the only sinister or amazing point were there could be ask questionsabout,as you know,Ed triggers doubts by just speeding up some events,witch is fair i ques.It took S Holland and his colleges enough time to get there for those guy,s ? or even James Files ?to do their things. All kinds off people were walking in different directions right after the shots so that doesn,t matter pandemonium-helter skelter but without further guestioning it was accepted that the first persons on and behind the grassy knoll right after the shooting were so called secret services agents,not even the fitting statements from lee bowers or arnhold but from several othersspreads a few questions arround and makes it even more sinister.http://oswaldsmother.blogspot.com/2009/ ... angle.html