The James Earl Jones JFK Conspiracy Special

JFK Assassination
Bob

The James Earl Jones JFK Conspiracy Special

Post by Bob »

Some of you have probably seen this vid, but maybe not. It came out shortly after the movie JFK was released. So we are talking about almost 20 years ago. Still...this conspiracy special is infinitely better than any recent presentations on either Discovery or the History channels that have the likes of Gary Mack, Dale Myers and bullshit artists like that in it. Was everything correct in this special? No...but it was a hell of a lot closer to the truth than any JFK special I've EVER seen on Discovery.http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... conspiracy#
ThomZajac

Re: The James Earl Jones JFK Conspiracy Special

Post by ThomZajac »

Here's an interesting tidbit about that special told to me by Daniel Sheehan (yet another Santa Cruzian!)...Moments before the show was to begin, the participants got official word that the key sponsor would pull the plug if Nixon were to be implicated in any way. Jones dutifully complied, but Sheehan tried to finesse that issue.Still, I agree the special was much better than most.
Bob

Post by Bob »

All I can say, is next time I'm out in California, I won't be hanging around Los Angeles, San Francisco or Sacramento to see Arnold (where he says Caleefornia). I will definitely drop by Santa Cruz, as it sounds like one of the coolest places in the country.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Well, it is very well promoted, obviously.Lots of good beer too!
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Well, it is very well promoted, obviously.Lots of good beer too!Good beer??? (remember I'm a Milwaukee native) That clinches it...but you had me at hello!
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Current median price for a house: $522,000.(Was $680,000 before the recession).
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Current median price for a house: $522,000.(Was $680,000 before the recession).Don't you have any communes there? Doesn't Neil have a barn I can live in? By the way, I'll never purchase another home again, after the crap Wall Street pulled.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Speaking from experience Bob, Santa Cruz is a very neat place. I was stationed at Ft Ord Ca for 4 years and went there often. And it does have great beer.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

That special was one of the best! If you see the movie "Clear and Present Danger" with James Earl Jones and Harrison Ford, you know that these actors know EXACTLY what's playing in their country. But do they really use their power and influence to change it for the better? NO! Wim
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Yes i have seen this before and it is probably the most unbiased (from a lone nutter) perspective, and i will give it another viewing as soon as i get time.