James Files: There was just something about that guy

JFK Assassination
JFKJF

James Files: There was just something about that guy

Post by JFKJF »

Years ago on TV after Henry Ford had fired Lee Ioccocca, and was standing in front of a myriad of microphones from it seemed every channel, was asked, "Why did you fire him?". Henry Ford, pausing momentarily and calming scanning his questioners, stated " There was just something about that guy." When I first saw two ten minute video excerpts from the early James Files confession on Youtube, and then watched it again and again and again, and then found the complete confession in Wim Dankbaars site, I bought it. There was something about that guy, something very likable. I thought he would make a good friend. Upon receiving the DVD, and before watching it, I prayed "Lord, please save James Files. There is something about him that is very likable, he is like a friend". Then I started watching the video, and as anyone knows who has seen it , Jimmy Files received a visit from Jesus in his cell. This is probably the biggest, most wonderful clue in this sprawling assassination saga with a cast of thousands. Jimmy Files has a ticket to paradise in his name bought and paid for forever. "To you it may be a dream, but to me it was real." I love James Files as if he were my brother.
Dealey Joe

Re: James Files: There's just something about that guy

Post by Dealey Joe »

JFKJFVery well put.I had the same feeling but just did not pui it into words.Thank you..Have you ever heard the song sang by the Statler brothers, "Theres a Man in Here"I will share my favprite song,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nGnXlGR5I8
AnthonyAthletic

Re: James Files: There was just something about that guy

Post by AnthonyAthletic »

Sorry, but you both are basically lost in 'hero worship' because you seem to think you have solved the case? Take a step back and review what you have said."You love James Files as if he were your brother"?What you may mean is, "you love James Files because you are sure that he is the Assassin and you are so happy to know this, you think you have the case solved" ?If the JF story is actually true, you are loving a man (who murdered the man) who could have been the greatest Ambassador for the free world, during his 8 years and long into the seventies/eighties/nineties....and you proclaim to love a self confessed assassin as your brother?Just because you have watched a dvd and feel an affinity with him?Perhaps you could have phrased it better? He is a likeable character, but don't get lost in the idea that what happened in '63 was basically the horriffic murder of a human being, Coup and Whole New Government etc etc. And you love, the Assassin, like a brother?Is there something wrong here? or am I missing the point?
andries

Post by andries »

Well i must admit, if you fully believe him,perhaps a little respect for his confesion would sattle more than enough I had verry little feelings and believing dispite his interesting knowledge from a small part off the the other sociaty in those day,s, if thrue ? If so, Respect could be paid to chief jesse curry for admitting that at least one shot could havecome from the front.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT4Gy6_rt_o
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

As I believe, say and do at best I am a christian hypocrite. I personally believe that if one is changed or reborn. You seek ways to heal and mend what you might have done wrong, and you do not hold back. I have already expressed how I feel about Mr. Files being made new, but I do question holding back any information that prevents the healing of so many. No matter how honorable the reason or rational is.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

theres nothing wrong with Files trying to atone for his sins...its a shame he was led in his early life by people that used him...what he claims to have done changed our country and our lives..but to worship him...not for me.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

JFKJF wrote:Years ago on TV after Henry Ford had fired Lee Ioccocca, and was standing in front of a myriad of microphones from it seemed every channel, was asked, "Why did you fire him?". Henry Ford, pausing momentarily and calming scanning his questioners, stated " There was just something about that guy." When I first saw two ten minute video excerpts from the early James Files confession on Youtube, and then watched it again and again and again, and then found the complete confession in Wim Dankbaars site, I bought it. There was something about that guy, something very likable. I thought he would make a good friend. Upon receiving the DVD, and before watching it, I prayed "Lord, please save James Files. There is something about him that is very likable, he is like a friend". Then I started watching the video, and as anyone knows who has seen it , Jimmy Files received a visit from Jesus in his cell. This is probably the biggest, most wonderful clue in this sprawling assassination saga with a cast of thousands. Jimmy Files has a ticket to paradise in his name bought and paid for forever. "To you it may be a dream, but to me it was real." I love James Files as if he were my brother.You speak out of my heart. I tried to express the same in same previous threads with the same topic. AnthonyAthletic wrote:Sorry, but you both are basically lost in 'hero worship' because you seem to think you have solved the case? Take a step back and review what you have said."You love James Files as if he were your brother"?What you may mean is, "you love James Files because you are sure that he is the Assassin and you are so happy to know this, you think you have the case solved" ?If the JF story is actually true, you are loving a man (who murdered the man) who could have been the greatest Ambassador for the free world, during his 8 years and long into the seventies/eighties/nineties....and you proclaim to love a self confessed assassin as your brother?Just because you have watched a dvd and feel an affinity with him?Perhaps you could have phrased it better? He is a likeable character, but don't get lost in the idea that what happened in '63 was basically the horriffic murder of a human being, Coup and Whole New Government etc etc. And you love, the Assassin, like a brother?Is there something wrong here? or am I missing the point?What you say, Anthony, is all correct, but there is a higher dimension which tells me, if James Files would say he is my friend and JFK would say he is my friend, I would know that I could trust Files more than Kennedy. Maybe it's just naive sympathy with a personality, but this world is not that simple so that you could say Files is all guilty and JFK is all hero, no that's not true.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

jimmy is my friend. we all have done some dispicable things in our lives. if you believe that the soul is eternal, then jfk did not die that day, only his body. jimmy did not kill jfk. his shot did not matter since chuck nicoletti's shot hit his head a split second before jimmy's shot and was enough to end his life. if you dislike what jimmy did, then blame our government because they are the ones who created guys like him. they take these young impressionable boys without a good father figure and turn them into killers in the name of patriotism. then they release them to the public and expect them to do a 9 to 5 and be good citizens. bullsh#t!i too saw a certain vulnerability in him and i started writing him a couple years ago. he is like any man his age, he has an opinion about everything and he also has alot of knowledge and regrets. now don't go and flood him with letters and questions about jfk because he won't answer them. it is a chapter of his life that he chooses not to re-live over and over again. he told what he knew for no personal gain and all he has gotten has been ridicule. many of you do not believe his story but one thing i do know about him is that he is a man of his word like the old mafia guys. he is a straight shooter and not a liar nor will he tolerate one, so believe what you will. he doesn't care if you believe it or not, he doesn't lose sleep over it. in fact it probably has cost him a chance of parole.
JFKJF

Post by JFKJF »

When Jesus visited James Files in his cell, James Files did not ask "Who are you?" Rather, he asked, "What are you doing here?" James Files knew who Jesus was. That visit from the Lord changed his life forever. He had a new love for his enemies. Now he will spend the rest of his life here fighting the good fight of faith.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Obviously, the world changed forever on 11/22/1963 when JFK was assassinated. I do NOT condone what Jimmy Files did that day, but as Tom says, the Chuck Nicoletti shot from behind would have killed JFK anyway, and Jimmy was just a young pawn for people like David Phillips and the CIA, just like Lee Harvey Oswald was. Bottom line, I'm happy the Jimmy had the guts to tell the truth (or at least some of it) about what happened that day. I'm also very happy that Jimmy has found the comfort of spirituality. I wish Jimmy nothing but the best now.