WHATS the skinny on SARAH PALIN?

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

WHATS the skinny on SARAH PALIN?

Post by Dealey Joe »

I am wondering about your take on Sarah Palin.To me she was a breath of fresh airin politics durring the campaign altho easy for the oposition to tear down.I credit her with being responsible for the change of direction in oil prices.Do you think she has been silenced, ordered to standdown, family threatned?and/or has she been bought off and incorporated into the ORGANIZATION?
Bob

Re: WHATS the skinny on SARAH PALIN?

Post by Bob »

Here is my quick take on Sarah, before I get down to watching some football. Both sides of the political spectrum have proven that Palin is a serial liar and her "book" has more inaccuracies than a Dana Perino press conference for the Bu$h administration. One thing about Palin though...she makes Dumbya Bu$h seem like a Rhodes Scholar in terms of intelligence.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall:I personally think that she was the biggest single reason that John McCain lost.Now President Obama is basically doing what McCain said he would do.Who sold out the most ???????????Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall:I personally think that she is the biggest single reason that John McCain lost.Now President Obama is basically doing what McCain was saying he would do.Who sold out the most ???????????Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Bruce...Obama has been a MAJOR disappointment thus far, but McCain would have been FAR worse. Everyone sells out in politics (unless you are Jesse Ventura and a couple of others), but sometimes you have to choose between the lesser of two evils.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Am I reading in between the lines that you all thought that Barak was going todo something for this country?
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

i was a ron paul supporter but my opinion is that the guys who make it as top contenders are all on the same team and that gives us an illusion of choice. then it becomes a popularity contest of personalities. these guys (and gals) are actors that play a role and many people are duped into believing that the candidates will change things but they do not fool me any more. i listen to jeff rense, alex jones and vertitas as well as a few others and i have seen several people interviewed that had met obama back in college and he knew then that he would be president when he got older. he was guided in his selection for wife, it had to be a black woman so that it would not piss off the black women and white men. the only thing that changed this past election was the color scheme of the rooms in the whitehouse.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

yep Tom I know you are correct.I was in hopes Sarah might make some difference but I knew better.Didn't have much choice anyway Barack Hussein or John Sidney.i would have voted for Satan before I would vote for Obama
turtleman

Post by turtleman »

Am I missing something here? Dealy Joe you are on a leftward leaning website that is trying to unravel the many layers of the JFK assassination. A no doubt right wing hit however you stack it up or believe things went down. And now you are singing praise to Sarah Palin and say you would rather vote for Satan than Obama? My oh my! While I must admit Obama has been disappointing the nitwit from the north would just about finish us off if she was in charge. Like Dumbya she is a dangerous combination of an excess of ambition and a shortage of smarts. She is all about one thing: Sarah.
andries

Post by andries »

As being a high educated an intelligent black student my thoughts are that Barrack Obama knew long before he got elected outstanding well what,why and how 22-11-1963 could took place,as becoming to be a politcan verry likely the whole matter must very mutch have interested him.He is now exactly the man to do some digging,but he never will,he has lots of reasons not to do so.So it,s not only garry mack and his bunch off idiots who are demonstrating that selfinterest is sutch a strong exuus and drive.That,l be the day,as he enter,s the room filled with his staff and shouting: Gentleman how about digging and cleaning up that messy 22-11-1963 ? there is not one single collored person in te entire US who believe,s Oswald was the shooter and wer.e also running out off white people too
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

ok Joe, but only because you asked.I think she is an example of all that is wrong with politics now. Some one that is not remotely qualified, nor interested in really understanding the problems that face our country and our people. I am sure there are at least 20 million people better then her, and that would include you. As I have said I would be a leader then she, but nobody should ever vote for me either.