VERY interesting Dallas police document

JFK Assassination
Bob

VERY interesting Dallas police document

Post by Bob »

Please see this...http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/6159/d ... rt.jpgThis document...if legitimate...proves that Lee Harvey Oswald (Alek Hidel) and Jack Ruby (Jack Rubenstein) were well acquainted before the JFK assassination. This report was dated over a month before the JFK assassination.What are the thoughts of the forum regarding this?I'm sure the lone nut crowd and their gutless...er...fearless leader, Larry "The Fable Guy" Dunkel (Gary Mack), won't be happy with this document.
Lofty

Re: VERY interesting Dallas police document

Post by Lofty »

Yes that would appear to confirm thier accquaintance prior to the 22nd, one of the arresting officers is called White, possibly the infamous Rosoce White?
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Does anyone know when this document was discovered? Is it a new release -if genuine, I'm amazed that it has not been thoroughly discussed if it has been available for some time
Bob

Post by Bob »

JD, we are working to validate the authenticity of the document. To my knowledge, this document has NOT been widely known. We will keep all appraised of the results. But based on what I see...it appears legitimate, although the dates of the birthdays of Hidel (Oswald) and Rubenstein (Ruby) were reversed in the paperwork. That is a common error in police paperwork, especially a regular case like this one was at the time. Ask any policeman...they absolutely HATE paperwork.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Bob:Excellent work.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Great work there Bob. I'm sure Larry the Fable Guy will say it's a forgery or a fake.
katisha

Post by katisha »

Wow! Nice work, Bob.Hope your experts declare it kosher: one more little hole in the sieve that is the Warren Report Good to have this place back, too - well done mysterious techy people .
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Good stuff Bob and I dig your approach. Gently gently.If it is the McCoy, its a good way to start the new year. Does the Big D know about it? Gary Buell as well would be a goody.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

This document is very well known to a few.Gary Mack and crew even Jim Marrs is supposed to have seen it.because of the obvious errors in it it has been labeled a forgery.It surfaced in LHO's mothers artifacts in a Ft.Worth Library.I cannot find where anyone has attempted to verify its authenticity.But there is some reason they have set on it since the early 90's
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here was Jack White's take on this document...Also of interest is the very interesting BLEDSOE DOCUMENT, a copy of a DPD offense reportfound in the files of Marguerite Oswald. (some, like Dave Perry, claim it is a forgery JOKE)It is a typewritten report on an official DPD form, that Mary Bledsoe called police becauseof an alternation between her roomer, O.H. Lee, and a Jack Rubenstein, in which somefurniture suffered damage. The address for Rubenstein, if I remember right, was thesame as the Carousel Club. A week after the report, Bledsoe requested that Mr. Lee move out.Perry claims the document is just a joke because in the margin an unknown person had WRITTENIN PENCIL a crude code which can be decoded to say "U ARE A FINK". However, it is never suggested who made up the prank, and who was the butt of the prank...nor suggested how it used a REAL DPD offense report...OR THAT IT IS A CRIME TO SUBMITA FALSE POLICE REPORT.I still think the Bledsoe document is genuine and needs further study.Jack