Altered Abraham Zupruder film

JFK Assassination
Timothy Franzen

Altered Abraham Zupruder film

Post by Timothy Franzen »

I don't know if all of you have visited this website or not but http://www.assassinationresearch.com has proven that the Zapruder film is a fake and that key frames have been removed including the ones showing that the limosine came to an almost complete stop in the killing zone. They provide a frame by frame breakdown and other analysis of the film and numerous inaccuracies. I thought I'd throw that out for discussion.Tim FranzenCordele, Georgia
Timothy Franzen

To continue my case for Zapruder film alteration, I have anotherwebsite to support my belief of Zapruder film fraud after the fact.It's http://john-f-kennedy.net/evidenceofalt ... rfilm.htmI look forward to everyone's input on this topic.Timothy FranzenCordele, Georgia
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Yes, sorry, but that is all baloney. The Zapruder film is authentic, except a few frames are removed at the begiining, most likely to conceal the first shot(s).

Wim
Timothy Franzen

With all due respect Wim, I disagree. That doesn't explain why the Zapruder Film Doesn't include the Limo slowing down and John Connelly and his wife
appearing to move forward at a rapid speed although the limo in the film didn't appear to slow down causing this forward motion.

Also eyewitnesses said that the president's head exploded from the bullet's impact but there were only two or three frames showing the impact of the head shot and and not very much blood, brains or skull debris present.
According to eyewitnesses the windshield of the car directly behind the presidential limosine was covered in blood, etc. The film was under CIA and
FBI confiscation for a time, giving them ample opportunity to "alter" the film
in such a way as to take out incriminating frames that would be not in line
with the lone assassin scenario. Why, after all we've learned would this
not be out of the realm of possibility?

Tim Franzen
Tommy Bullgotti

Post by Tommy Bullgotti »

To me, the only intentional "alteration" made in the Zapruder film may be the splice at around Frame 208. This time sequence jump would make it more believeable for the 3 shot firing sequence.

Another thing, is that is it entirely possible that the conspirators didn't anticipate 3 shots? Maybe the Depository shooter would fire as many shots as needed, and he just happened to fire 3. Then the Warren Commission had to come up with a plan to account for 3 shots. Is that possible?(That the 3 shot sequence was not part of a plan, just happened to be the lucky number used.)
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

With all due respect Wim, I disagree. That doesn't explain why the Zapruder Film Doesn't include the Limo slowing down and John Connelly and his wife
appearing to move forward at a rapid speed although the limo in the film didn't appear to slow down causing this forward motion.

---------------------

Just another persistent myth that pollutes the good research. Like the myth that Greer shot JFK with a handgun.

The limo never stopped, it slowed down somewhat. Connally and the other passengers do not move forward from braking. They are ducking for cover. Look at Jackie, she goes the other direction.

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/film/headshot.mov
Timothy Franzen

[/b] I guess we will agree to disagree. I think while the Zapruder film was
in the possession of Governmental Agencies, there were incriminating
frames removed to support the Lone Assassin Propaganda line of our
wonderful Government. The same kind of Propaganda that we're enduring
now with the 9/11 Attacks on the Twin Towers, the Pentagon and Shanksville,
Pennsylvania.

The eyewitnesses at Dealey Plaza saw things differently than what the Zapruder Film shows. I will now view it with a lot of skepticism.

Tim Franzen
Timothy Franzen

Please be open minded enough to click on this link below and arrow down to the article on the possibility of Alterations being performed on the Zapruder Film.

http://www.assassinationscience.com/fourth.html

It makes perfect sense considering that eyewitness accounts do confirm that
the limosine came to almost a complete stop at one point.

Tim Franzen[/b]
Bruce Morring

Post by Bruce Morring »

dankbaar wrote:With all due respect Wim, I disagree. That doesn't explain why the Zapruder Film Doesn't include the Limo slowing down and John Connelly and his wifeappearing to move forward at a rapid speed although the limo in the film didn't appear to slow down causing this forward motion. ---------------------Just another persistent myth that pollutes the good research. Like the myth that Greer shot JFK with a handgun. The limo never stopped, it slowed down somewhat. Connally and the other passengers do not move forward from braking. They are ducking for cover. Look at Jackie, she goes the other direction. http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/film/headshot.mov

I agree dankbaar.....I've watched the film over and over and had the same thoughts. If it was braking that caused Connally and his wife to fall forward, why didn't Jackie fall forward as well?
Timothy Franzen

I give up!!! You guys believe whatever you want to believe. It doesn't make any sense to me, that you would take the Zapruder Film at face Value after being confiscating by Government officials from two Agencies, the CIA and FBI and wouldn't think that there weren't major alterations done to the film. What baffles me is how This Website jfkmurdersolved.com can have all of this proof gathered on how the mafia and government worked in tandem to take out JFK but you take the Zapruder film, minus a couple of frames,as totally authentic. Unbelievable. You have your own little fraternity discussion and you don't need my input obviously.Tim Franzen