Altered Abraham Zupruder film

JFK Assassination
Mark Johansson

Re: Altered Abraham Zupruder film

Post by Mark Johansson »

Timothy Franzen wrote:I don't know if all of you have visited this website or not but http://www.assassinationresearch.com has proven that the Zapruder film is a fake and that key frames have been removed including the ones showing that the limosine came to an almost complete stop in the killing zone. They provide a frame by frame breakdown and other analysis of the film and numerous inaccuracies. I thought I'd throw that out for discussion.Tim FranzenCordele, Georgia

Robert Groden studied the film in the seventies. He found no alteration of the movie. A few frames at the beginning of the movie are probably removed to conceal the first shots, just like Wim posted. Alteration of the Zapruder film is one of Jack White´s inventions.

Mark Johansson
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

A few last words on this:

1) The "gun" that Greer seems to draw to shoot JFK, is in fact a reflection of Kellerman's hair. A clear copy of Zapruder shows this very clearly. In addition there is no eyewitness who reported anything like that, not even those who were with their noses on top of it.

2) The car did not stop, period. I have been discussing that with Fetzer at length. He wants to believe it stopped, and it's fine with me to give up. A few more considerations for everyone else:

a - It is very hard to conceal the stopping of a car in a MOVING picture. You would have to alter the background and everything else too.

b - If they went that far with altering the film , why did they not alter te much more incriminating movement of JFK's head back and to the left?

c - There are THREE (3) other films from the opposite direction (Nix, Hughes and Muchmore film). They do NOT show a stopping car either. Did they forget to alter those?

Now let us focus on the real questions.

Wim
Mark Johansson

Post by Mark Johansson »

Timothy Franzen wrote:I give up!!! You guys believe whatever you want to believe. It doesn't make any sense to me, that you would take the Zapruder Film at face Value after being confiscating by Government officials from two Agencies, the CIA and FBI and wouldn't think that there weren't major alterations done to the film. What baffles me is how This Website jfkmurdersolved.com can have all of this proof gathered on how the mafia and government worked in tandem to take out JFK but you take the Zapruder film, minus a couple of frames,as totally authentic. Unbelievable. You have your own little fraternity discussion and you don't need my input obviously.Tim Franzen

Tim,

We have nothing against you. Don´t be pissed off at us, be pissed off at those people who invent the misleading information. They invent this kind of information in order to mislead you, me and everybody else.
Don´t get fooled by them.

Mark
Dan

Nonsense!

Post by Dan »

I just doesn't make any sense that the film was modified into the form as we know it. They had to be pretty stupid to modify it and leave a clear indication of a shot from the knoll (but I know there are people who still can't believe their eyes). It is the strongest evidence of a shot from the front. Without the Z film would we be discussing a conspiracy today?

The best thing would have been to just destroy it if it showed the limo stopping, etc - rather than some complex modification that didn't help their case at all. It is obvious that the limo never completely stops - just look at the other films - were they modified?
Dan

Post by Dan »

The Nix film and the Zapruder film have been synchronized. I'd give you the link (it is the HSCA analysis) but since it is on the Mcadams site the people here would automatically discredit it!
Tommy Bullgotti

Post by Tommy Bullgotti »

I wouldn't mind seeing it. Even if it was from McAdams site.
Dan

Fetzer Schmetzer

Post by Dan »

How about this link:

http://home.earthlink.net/%7Ejoejd/jfk/zaphoax/

it provides many links showing that Fetzer is cracked!

The HSCA analysis (Nix and Zapruder) was performed to position the limo acurately on Elm street - it doesn't get into the speed details, but from that analysis the speed has to match.

The Nix film shows a definite acceleration after Clint Hill makes contact - it doesn't show a stop.
Dan

Post by Dan »

This is from Josiah Thompson and sums it up pretty well:

For example, the famous Altgens photo taken from the front of the president’s limousine as it proceeds down Elm Street has been shown to be coincident with Zapruder frame 255. This means that the position of the limousine with respect to background objects, the position and demeanor of the occupants of the limousine, the position and demeanor of spectators... all these small details have to mesh if both are to be considered authentic. If there is any discrepancy between the two, then some degree of forgery may be suspected. Likewise, (1) with respect to the equally famous Moorman photo showing the limousine in the foreground with the grassy knoll behind and Zapruder and Sitzman on their pedestal, (2) with respect to the Muchmore and Nix movie films which show the assassination itself and the killing impact on Kennedy’s head, (3) with respect to the Willis, Betzner and Towner photos. All these photos and movie film form a single, seamless tapestry. From different angles they present a single picture of what happened in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963. Since many of these films were still in their owners’ cameras at the time the Zapruder film genie escaped from the bottle, the fact that they match the Zapruder film establishes the authenticity of both.

With the sequential, detailed exposure of the fallacious arguments presented in The Great Zapruder Film Hoax, it becomes ever more clear that Fetzer’s latest book is not just about the Kennedy assassination. Rather, it is about THE BIG CONSPIRACY of which the Kennedy assassination is only a part. The United States failed to go to the moon and constructed the moon photos on a sound stage. It was not an airliner but a DOD missile that crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11. Senator Wellstone’s plane was brought down by an electro-magnetic pulse weapon and even the space shuttle may have been downed by a similar weapon. These are views which Fetzer and some of his contributors have either proclaimed or backed. Fetzer’s book not only exemplifies bogus science put to work in the service of a cult belief, it also offers a whole reservoir of urban myths surrounding the Kennedy assassination.
Moo Cow

Post by Moo Cow »

Dan wrote:This is from Josiah Thompson and sums it up pretty well:For example, the famous Altgens photo taken from the front of the president’s limousine as it proceeds down Elm Street has been shown to be coincident with Zapruder frame 255. This means that the position of the limousine with respect to background objects, the position and demeanor of the occupants of the limousine, the position and demeanor of spectators... all these small details have to mesh if both are to be considered authentic. If there is any discrepancy between the two, then some degree of forgery may be suspected. Likewise, (1) with respect to the equally famous Moorman photo showing the limousine in the foreground with the grassy knoll behind and Zapruder and Sitzman on their pedestal, (2) with respect to the Muchmore and Nix movie films which show the assassination itself and the killing impact on Kennedy’s head, (3) with respect to the Willis, Betzner and Towner photos. All these photos and movie film form a single, seamless tapestry. From different angles they present a single picture of what happened in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963. Since many of these films were still in their owners’ cameras at the time the Zapruder film genie escaped from the bottle, the fact that they match the Zapruder film establishes the authenticity of both.With the sequential, detailed exposure of the fallacious arguments presented in The Great Zapruder Film Hoax, it becomes ever more clear that Fetzer’s latest book is not just about the Kennedy assassination. Rather, it is about THE BIG CONSPIRACY of which the Kennedy assassination is only a part. The United States failed to go to the moon and constructed the moon photos on a sound stage. It was not an airliner but a DOD missile that crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11. Senator Wellstone’s plane was brought down by an electro-magnetic pulse weapon and even the space shuttle may have been downed by a similar weapon. These are views which Fetzer and some of his contributors have either proclaimed or backed. Fetzer’s book not only exemplifies bogus science put to work in the service of a cult belief, it also offers a whole reservoir of urban myths surrounding the Kennedy assassination.
Hi,

I read somewhere that JFK was going to expose some fraud about the moon landing...that was another reason for his demise...
Dan

Post by Dan »

The dates are wrong for exposing the moon landing - 1963 vs. 1969 - it couldn't have happened.