Inside Stateville Prison airs TODAY on MSNBC

JFK Assassination
Ed Bishop

Inside Stateville Prison airs TODAY on MSNBC

Post by Ed Bishop »

LockupMSNBC - 44 - Sat, 1/09, 5:00 PM 1 hr (check your local times)"Inside Stateville"Repeat, Documentary, Crime, Prison Story, ProfileMSNBC takes an inside look at Chicago's Stateville Correctional Center, a prison that is mostly filled with inmates who have been convicted of murder.Repeats at 12 midnight, Pacific TimeYes, James Files has a couple of short cameo speaking parts. But no mention of JFK, Mob, etc. Just another inmate.
Dealey Joe

Re: Inside Stateville Prison airs TODAY on MSNBC

Post by Dealey Joe »

Thanks for the heads up Ed.I have my DVR set to go.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

The name "Stateville" for this location is a perversion to the meaning of any state or ville. It's a direct view into how humans should NOT live together. I have the full TV report about Stateville prison on DVD. I got it from Wim. It's hard to imagine how it really is to be imprisoned there. How the soul impact is on all this noise, direct confrontation with the miserable situation of others, the ups and downs doing so so much time behind bars and walls. Norway has much more humane prisons and a much lower criminality rate. It's not true that locking away would be the only or adequate answer to criminals. Prisons in Russia, China and many other totalitarian countries might be worse though, but it's still a long way to go in the US, too.