The Shooters

JFK Assassination
Bob

The Shooters

Post by Bob »

Anybody who has read Wim's book or done any real research into the JFK assassination knows that Dealey Plaza was a mini-convention for people associated with the CIA/mob/anti-Castro Cubans. All of these folks were on a need to know basis only and the teams were given specific orders, but only regarding their particular functions. James Files recognized some cronies in Dealy Plaza like Frank Sturgis. But who were the shooters? We know Files and Chuck Nicoletti were two of the shooters. There is a good chance that David Morales, Richard Cain and possibly Mac Wallace were in the Texas School Book Depository and were shooters/spotters. Marshall Caifano was also most likely a shooter. Other possibilities include the participation of Charles Harrelson and "Milwaukee" Phil Alderisio. And who was the shooter that hit Kennedy below the Adam's apple? We know it wasn't Files. He fired only one shot and it had a mercury load. It had to come from either an area near Files or possibly the South knoll. Tosh Plumlee who was on the South knoll (as a member of the abort team) thought one of the shots came from near his area. Was there also an additional shooter near Files? Was there really a "Badgeman"? Chauncey Holt was not with Harrelson at the time of the shooting. Was Harrelson a shooter near Files? He had easy access to the rail car from the knoll. Holt said that Harrelson and Rogers (the other two "tramps") were already at the rail car when he arrived after the shooting. We also know that Posado Carriles and Orlando Bosch were in Dealey Plaza as well. What were their roles? Some feel that Bosch was a spotter sitting on the curb at the time of the assassination. Lots of questions still remain. Thanks to Wim and others, we have a lot of answers, but there is still a lot of work to be done.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Great great post, Bob!

I have always believed JFK was shot in the throat ...... untill recently.

I now believe that the throat wound was an exiting fragment from Jimmy's bullet, just like Jimmy speculated. I believe that he was the ONLY one who fired from the front.

I believe that the shooter in the TSBD were David Morales and Richard Cain.

I believe that Orlando Bosch was a signal man, next to umbrella man.

I believe that Posada Carriles may have been a shooter on the roof of the Records building.

I believe that Charles Harrelson knows a lot , but that he did not shoot as Chauncey Holt did not shoot. I believe they may have been backup patsies.

But that is all just my beliefs. Can I prove it ? No.

Is there evidence for these beliefs? Yes.

Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

Interesting stuff Wim. In your opinion, Kennedy's initial reaction to being shot was from the back wound and not a throat wound. Correct? It is definitely a possibility. I still feel there may be some validity to a shooter from the South knoll based on what Plumlee said. Either way, there are still a lot of questions still to be answered. Harrelson could definitely shed some more light on the subject for instance. As well as Carriles and Bosch. But the Bu$hes will never let that happen, at least in the cases of Carriles and Bosch.
Johan van Leeuwen

Post by Johan van Leeuwen »

--
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bob wrote:Interesting stuff Wim. In your opinion, Kennedy's initial reaction to being shot was from the back wound and not a throat wound. Correct? It is definitely a possibility.

It is based on

1) a conversation I had with embalmer Thom Robinson. He said the wound trajectories where probed through the gaping backwound in Kennedy's head. One such trajectory came out at the throat wound.

2) Common sense. If Kennedy was hit in the throat from the front, where is the exit wound? Besides, no witness saw him being hit in the throat.

3) If Kennedy was hit in the throat from the front, the front shooter must have hit him very early in the game. After the back shot his throat is not exposed anymore. It doesn't make sense to shoot so early, even before the other shooters, if you wnat to blame your patsy (LHO) from behind.

4) A shot from the South knoll would have been an enormously risky shot, right through the windshiled (glass will break your trajectory) and right through the other passengers. Therefore I belive the bullet hole was a miss over Kennedy's head from behind

5) If Kellerman was right in hearing JFK say: "I am hit, take me to a hospital", JFK could not have said that , if he were hit in the throat.

6) The Parkland doctors thought it was a an entry wound, purley because it was so small. An exiting fragment also causes a very small wound.

7) The tears in JFK's shirt and tie are beveled outwards rather than inwards.
john geraghty

Post by john geraghty »

I now believe that the throat wound was an exiting fragment from Jimmy's bullet, just like Jimmy speculated. I believe that he was the ONLY one who fired from the front

Hi Wim,
Can you elaborate on this or provide a link to where either yourself or Files has said this in the past as I'm not sur what you mean.
Cheers
John
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

It's in the book, John. As you will see I did not agree with Files.

Meanwhile I do.

Page 344:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek (one of James Files’ best friends, who visits James regularly)

As of 03.26.2005, Jimmy states as follows, concerning Veck's neck wound
query:
1. Before the JFK Assassination,
2. During the JFK Assassination,
3. After the JFK Assassination, and
4. As of 03.26.2005, Jimmy was/is unaware of any second team of
shooters. Though this is possible, but not probable, it would have been
on a "Need to Know" basis, assuming arguendo, that there was a
Second Team of Shooters, and further assuming that they were
deployed by the "Same Source," capable of even sharing the knowledge.
Jimmy's thought on the neck would are, that he was shooting Mercury loads, because they purposely explode upon impact. He thinks that
pieces from his Mercury load came through Kennedy's neck, and also
hit the windshield from the inside.

Answer from Wim:

Jimmy should stay away from speculation. Although his need to know knowledge actually enhances his credibility, and also proves that he is not "well read" on the assassination, there is no way that the throat wound was inflicted by a fragment from his bullet. The throat wound was caused by another bullet from the front (it could only have been from the south knoll in my opinion). It was a neat little round hole, recognised by all the Parkland doctors as an entry wound from a small caliber bullet.

As far as Jimmy is concerned , he believes that he and Nicoletti were the only two shooters, an assumption that can be ruled out beyond any doubt. Jimmy fired only one shot, and Nicoletti could not possibly have caused the rest of the misses and wounds of Connally and JFK. He could at best have fired off three rounds (more likely two), one of which hit Kennedy in the back of the head, causing the forward headsnap. That leaves a maximum of two more rounds. Two rounds only could not have caused:

1) the throat wound,
2) the miss that stretched the curb, wounding James Tague,
3 ) the bullet that hit the grass south of Elm
4) piercing Connally's torso,
5) shattering Connally's wrist
6) the shallow wound in JFK's back.
7) The nick in the windshield chrome
8 - The stretch on the pavement of Elm street.

Moreover, there is no doubt that more gunmen were on the 6th floor of the TSBD.

More than SIX (6) witnesses saw one or two men with rifles in the windows, none of them fitting the description of Oswald. Arnold Rowland, Ruby Henderson, Richard Randolph Carr, James Worrell and Johnny Powell, are just some of those witnesses.

Wim

Page 530

On page six, there were pictures of the autopsy report with the neck wounds. I wasn’t there at the morgue, so all I can do is tell you what I think. OK…

The small wound in the neck that everybody keeps talking about, I believe is an exit wound from the round that I used. I used a round that would explode on impact. This round was traveling at over 3,200 feet per second which would cause fragmentation on impact. And at that speed would penetrate, before exploding, which gives the effect that one wants for a guaranteed kill. That small wound they keep talking about, I believe is where a fragment exited from my round through his neck. But there is no way for me to prove that. Some will believe that he was shot from the front and hit in the neck, others will believe that the Umbrella Man shot him with a dart, and others, who knows what they believe.

Note from Wim: I believe the throat shot was inflicted by another shooter on the south knoll, a shooter that James Files was not aware of, nor was told about. That shot went through the windshield and caused a thru and thru bullet hole. Evidence for this and more shooters can be found on www.jfkmurdersolved.com.
Dan

Post by Dan »

If we put so much faith in the "dented" Rademacher shell casing then we also have to credit the other Rademacher shell casing. Therefore, two shots (at least) came from the front.

From the descriptions given by the various Parkland medical personnel - the throat wound was an entrance wound - almost the diameter of a pencil eraser - and perfectly ROUND. It just is not plausible that this was a fragment exit - a million to one chance perhaps.

From observations made during my frequent visits to Dealey plaza - it is unlikely that the location where the second Rademacher casing was found could have been the location of the throat wound shooter - the angle is wrong. Although I would bet that the second Rademacher casing location actually being the spot for the throat wound shooter has more probability than an exit fragment causing the throat wound.

Could the Rademacher shell casings be remnants from the HSCA acoustical tests?
Jim Harwood

Charles Harrelson

Post by Jim Harwood »

Wim wrote:
I believe that Charles Harrelson knows a lot , but that he did not shoot as Chauncey Holt did not shoot. I believe they may have been backup patsies.

Ironically Wim, Master Sergant, Vietnam Special Ops and Ballistics "hoaxster" the late John Ritchson has a brother Steven Ritchson who is housed at the same prison as Charles Harrelson; the Supermax facility in Florence Colorado
Bob

Post by Bob »

My gut tells me that the planners never wanted a front shot. The blame had to go to Oswald. That's why Nicoletti was pissed at Files after the assassination. The shooting had to look like it came from behind. Jimmy Files changed that scenario. That's why the Zapruder film was put under wraps for so many years. JFK had to die on 11/22/1963 and James Files made sure it happened. Would JFK survived without the Files headshot? Who knows? But there is no doubt that the dark forces of the U.S. government, along with CIA and Mob connections, along with anti-Castro Cubans wanted JFK dead for sure that day. So did big oil and big banking. Jimmy Files did his job. Because others didn't.