JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Nice review Amazon.com

Post by dankbaar »

By someone who hasn't read the book:

Reviews Written by
Paul May (Redondo Beach, CA. USA)

Agenda Heaven, April 22, 2006

I am no fan of Wim Dankbarr, I'll say that up front. Dankbarr attempts, on his own forum to "jam" his opinions down his guests throats. When they disagree, they are banned from the forum. That being said, let us examine Dankbarr's agenda. Several years ago, he partnered with one Bob Vernon on the Files story. Since that time, Dankbarr has spent upwards of $200,000 to get his story to print and dvd. Vernon has since distanced himself from the Files story. Why? Simple. He no longer believes Files. Nor do any other serious researchers. Why? Simple again. Much of the information supplied by Files has been proven to be outright lies. Example? He claims to have served with the 82nd Airborne in Vietnam/Laos, 1959/60. Records have been produced showing Files was NOT in Vietnam/Laos during this period. In addition, when asked where he did his training, he responded with the wrong state. These are but two examples of "mistakes" by James Files. When confronted with this information, Dankbarr ignores it completely. One must understand Dankbarr is looking for a return on his investment. As for the truth, Dankbarr doesn't know the meaning of it. Dankbarr is one of the less clever true believers. He openly admitted on his own forum that his book and dvd's were selling poorly. This should come as no surprise to any student of the assassination. The public has been bombarded for 43 years now with this type of trash. Dankbarr has joined that growing list of internet hucksters trying to make a dollar. Apparently he incorrectly thought the American public would buy it. Dankbarr is a native of the Neatherlands. I guess they're not buying there either. Virtually everything Dankbaar has written has been written hundreds of times before over the past 43 years....and better. Dankbaar realized this. His problem was...how do I make mine different? How do I get a return on my investment? What did he come up with? James Files, aka, the "hook". That's what marketing is all about. Just repackage the product with a "hook" and the suckers will buy it. If you purchase this garbage, you get what you deserve.
francois bertrand

Post by francois bertrand »

i read it.... garbage.....
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Let's count the beeps for each lie. Like a polygraph

I am no fan of Wim Dankbarr, name misspelled, but no beep I'll say that up front. Dankbarr attempts, on his own forum to "jam" his opinions down his guests throats. beep When they disagree, they are banned from the forum. beep That being said, let us examine Dankbarr's agenda. Several years ago, he partnered with one Bob Vernon on the Files story. Since that time, Dankbarr has spent upwards of $200,000 to get his story to print and dvd. Vernon has since distanced himself from the Files story. Why? Simple. He no longer believes Files. beep Nor do any other serious researchers. beep Why? Simple again. Much of the information supplied by Files has been proven to be outright lies. beep Example? He claims to have served with the 82nd Airborne in Vietnam/Laos, 1959/60. Records have been produced showing Files was NOT in Vietnam/Laos during this period. beep In addition, when asked where he did his training, he responded with the wrong state.beep These are but two examples of "mistakes" by James Files. beep When confronted with this information, Dankbarr ignores it completely. beep One must understand Dankbarr is looking for a return on his investment. beep As for the truth, Dankbarr doesn't know the meaning of it.beep Dankbarr is one of the less clever true believers.beep He openly admitted on his own forum that his book and dvd's were selling poorly. beep This should come as no surprise to any student of the assassination. The public has been bombarded for 43 years now with this type of trash. beep Dankbarr has joined that growing list of internet hucksters trying to make a dollar.beep Apparently he incorrectly thought the American public would buy it. beep Dankbarr is a native of the Neatherlands.name misspelled, but no beep I guess they're not buying there either.beep Virtually everything Dankbaar has written has been written hundreds of times before over the past 43 years beep ....and better. Dankbaar realized this. beep His problem was...how do I make mine different? beep How do I get a return on my investment? beep What did he come up with? James Files, aka, the "hook". beep That's what marketing is all about. Just repackage the product with a "hook" and the suckers will buy it. beep If you purchase this garbage, you get what you deserve. beep
Jim Thompson

Simply Simon

Post by Jim Thompson »

dankbaar wrote:Let's count the beeps for each lie. Like a polygraph I am no fan of Wim Dankbarr, name misspelled, but no beep I'll say that up front. Dankbarr attempts, on his own forum to "jam" his opinions down his guests throats. beep When they disagree, they are banned from the forum. beep That being said, let us examine Dankbarr's agenda. Several years ago, he partnered with one Bob Vernon on the Files story. Since that time, Dankbarr has spent upwards of $200,000 to get his story to print and dvd. Vernon has since distanced himself from the Files story. Why? Simple. He no longer believes Files. beep Nor do any other serious researchers. beep Why? Simple again. Much of the information supplied by Files has been proven to be outright lies. beep Example? He claims to have served with the 82nd Airborne in Vietnam/Laos, 1959/60. Records have been produced showing Files was NOT in Vietnam/Laos during this period. beep In addition, when asked where he did his training, he responded with the wrong state.beep These are but two examples of "mistakes" by James Files. beep When confronted with this information, Dankbarr ignores it completely. beep One must understand Dankbarr is looking for a return on his investment. beep As for the truth, Dankbarr doesn't know the meaning of it.beep Dankbarr is one of the less clever true believers.beep He openly admitted on his own forum that his book and dvd's were selling poorly. beep This should come as no surprise to any student of the assassination. The public has been bombarded for 43 years now with this type of trash. beep Dankbarr has joined that growing list of internet hucksters trying to make a dollar.beep Apparently he incorrectly thought the American public would buy it. beep Dankbarr is a native of the Neatherlands.name misspelled, but no beep I guess they're not buying there either.beep Virtually everything Dankbaar has written has been written hundreds of times before over the past 43 years beep ....and better. Dankbaar realized this. beep His problem was...how do I make mine different? beep How do I get a return on my investment? beep What did he come up with? James Files, aka, the "hook". beep That's what marketing is all about. Just repackage the product with a "hook" and the suckers will buy it. beep If you purchase this garbage, you get what you deserve. beep

Have you considered that this review is authored by none other than Simon West under one of his many pseudonyms, some of his other pseudonyms being: Cindy, Annemaria, Paul May, Cindy Targus, etc.?

If not, I suggest you take a closer look. It's obvious!

Bruce Patrick Brychek

KUDOS TO MR. WIM DANKBAAR:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar,

I have just this minute reviewed this thread.

I will make copies for Jimmy, and myself.

As I told you in a private email Jimmy and I had lunch recently, and I told Jimmy about the "heat" that you often take.

Wim, I admire your courage of posting the Simon West attack. It shows real strength, and conviction. Jim Harwood may also be right about it being another phony name.

As Jimmy said, it is amazing at the energy being spent to attack Wim, Jimmy, Bruce, and the JFK Forum, yet not an ounce of energy to investigate, research, or write important information constructively. Some of your biggest attackers never saw Jimmy's two (2) interviews, nor did they read your book. Speaking and writing without reading or researching certainly proves an agenda to me on the part of Lancer and other dis-information proponents.

Jimmy quoted David Atlee Phillips about disinformation, and being able to attack and destroy the truth, and more people with a typewriter, than a gun.

Amazing that the Kennedy family never seriously openly investigated the JFK and RFK Assassinations.

Remember that Lancer is a dis-information site, that accomplishes very little constructively. The JFK Forum has a better format, more intelligent members, and a growing brotherhood/sisterhood of people who can discuss, argue, and debate, while remaining respectful, and trying to advance a point.

Wim remember:

1. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

2. If it was easy, everybody would do it.

3. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP.

Best Always, My Friend,
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Sorry guys, I think Mr. May uses more names , but Simon West is not one of them. Simon West looks to be a real person with a real website offering real services. Moreover I think he is from England. Correct Simon?

Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

Of the 11 reviews on Amazon.com regarding Wim's book, 9 were very positive, including mine. For those of you that haven't bought the book yet or ordered the DVD, I would advise that you definitely do. Speaking of reviews, here's mine...

4 of 7 people found the following review helpful:

We are closer to the truth regarding the JFK assassination, March 4, 2006

Reviewer: Bob "Bob" (Florida) - See all my reviews

There have been many theories regarding who was behind the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Was it the CIA? Was it key government officials? Was it the mob? Was it the Cubans? Was it the Soviets? Was it big oil? Was it a combination of forces? Was it Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone? Was there more than one shooter? This book helps illuminate what really happened. Wim Dankbaar, with the help of many credible sources, especially James Files, has uncovered a lot of the detail from the events that day in Dallas. Files helps to fill in the blanks as to what parties help plan and participate in the assassination. Files has confessed that he took part in the assassination. In fact, he claims he was the one who fired the fatal shot from the grassy knoll. The book details why Files story is a valid one. Dankbaar also has a website called jfkmurdersolved.com that gives additional information pertaining to the assassination. The results from the book and the site are shocking. What's more shocking is the mainstream media's lack of interest in this story. On Novemeber 22, 1963, America was changed forever. This book helps to identify the dark forces that took power that day. Like the eternal flame at the gravesite of John F. Kennedy, the truth regarding that dark day in November, 1963 must never be extinguished.
Jim Thompson

Post by Jim Thompson »

dankbaar wrote:Sorry guys, I think Mr. May uses more names , but Simon West is not one of them. Simon West looks to be a real person with a real website offering real services. Moreover I think he is from England. Correct Simon?Wim

Is Simon West a Hypnotherapist?

Jim