Where was Caifano? and Other Questions.

JFK Assassination
Alec

Where was Caifano? and Other Questions.

Post by Alec »

1. People have confirmed that Files, Roselli, Nicoletti, and Caifano were there. If Files was behind the picket fence, and Roselli/Nicoletti were in the Dal-Tex, where would Caifano have been? Maybe I missed this somewhere?2. The throat shot seemed to have come from the front. However, Files only said he fired one shot, the fatal head shot. Who could have fired the shot that caused the entry wound to the throat?AND 3. What about the bullet hole found in the windshield of the car. (I've looked on the Zapruder film and I'm not sure if I can see it) Do you think that was a shot from the back, or do you have other theories to the many witnesses who saw the bullet hole in the front window?Thanks guys, you're very appreciated.
Dealey Joe

Re: Where was Caifano? and Other Questions.

Post by Dealey Joe »

Alec I am not sure about Califano.Most here beliueve the hole in the throat is caused by fragments from either james Files bullet.or I think more likely from one of the bullets that struck the car from the rear along with the crack in the windshield.It's amazing more dammage was not done by these bullets bouncing around in the Limo.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Mr. MurrayDon't you ever talk?every time you make a post I have to go read a buch of Stuffor listen to a dozen or so videos?Don't you think I have anything alse to do
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Yes Joe, I can talk. Joe, who is Mr. Marray?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Don't complain that is one of the nicer things I have called you besides that my keyboard has been subverted1
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Don't complain that is one of the nicer things I have called you besides that my keyboard has been subverted1Ok Joe, go ahead and blame it on the keyboard.
AnthonyAthletic

Post by AnthonyAthletic »

How many on these boards agree that the hole in the throat was shrapnel from the mercury tipped bullet and not a small calibre shot from the front? This has long been a debate not only on jfkmurdersolved but on many other forums and newsgroups.What I don't understand is; if fellow posters do believe it to be a result of shrapnel, then are you dismissing the Testimony of Dr Crenshaw?, who has said numerous times that it was an entrance wound from the front. Kennedy's tie was not hit with shrapnel, but was cut off by a scalpel at the hospital. (see or rather listen to the interview Re: Conspiracy of Silence on the Larry King Show).Many, many assassination researchers in the community are convinced as to a shot from the front, besides the headshot.I just do not know, If Kennedy were hit by a small calibre bullet from the front, I can not see where a frontal trajectory would come from. This would have to be parallel, and more likely than not; directly in front of the limo, which would mean this would more likely than not have to clip through the windscreen, miss the S.Serviceman on the right and enter Kennedy.Undecided? Crime of the Century? You bet.
Bob

Post by Bob »

The biggest question I have about the supposed throat wound is this...where is the exit wound? There is none. Ther area of the wound was a soft tissue area. Listen to Thom Robinson, who was at Bethesda for the pre-autopsy procedure that altered the head wounds on JFK as well as the actual autopsy. He is a key witness in Horne's book (Inside the Assassination Records Review Board: The U.S. Government's Final Attempt to Reconcile the Conflicting Medical Evidence in the Assassination of JFK ). Robinson is the mortician that Wim has mentioned before in other posts. Here is one of those posts by Wim...Lastly, what you don't know is that I have an interview with Thom Robinson, wherein he states that the gaping hole in JFK's skull was probed with a tiny probe and that one of those probes from INSIDE the skull came out at the throat wound! That's why he told me that he has always been very quiet about this, but that he has chuckled for all those years at the conspiracy buffs who claim JFK was shot in the throat from the front. He knew better since 1963. And I know better since I spoke to him. I should have known better earlier by listening to Jimmy, instead of to the JFK research community, and what they have brainwashed themselves with. I too was a victim of what I wanted to believe, and looked so self-evident.Again, Robinson was PRESENT at the pre-autopsy procedure that altered JFK's wounds as well as the autopsy. Horne talks about all the problems at the autopsy in his book. Unlike, Mr. Lifton, Horne believes that JFK had a medical procedure (altering the wounds) at Bethesda before the actual autopsy. Lifton believes that the procedure took place between Dallas and Bethesda. Other than that, the theories of both Horne and Lifton are pretty similar.
Alec

Post by Alec »

Maybe I'm totally missing something, but when Kennedy raises his arms in the Z film it indicates that he has been hit in the throat. You believe the wounds to be just a fragment of the headshot?