Tom Hanks is going ahead with his JFK assassination project

JFK Assassination
Bob

Tom Hanks is going ahead with his JFK assassination project

Post by Bob »

Did you folks see this...http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/0 ... 8.htmlIt's time for Mr. Hanks to hear from us. I've written him before, but you all should join me. Here was the letter I sent him before...Dear Mr. Hanks, There is no doubt that you are a brilliant actor and an excellent producer. I have enjoyed both of those areas of your career. However, there is a possibility that you might consider producing a program that tries to debunk the JFK conspiracy theories. Please say it ain't so, Tom! I understand that you grew up in the Bay area of San Francisco/Oakland. That is usually an area that normally sees things a little left of center. I know Berkeley is not too far away. Please take some time and look at what this website can offer you. The forum can be educational as well. I sincerely hope that you will reconsider producing a fictional program. I believe that your reputation will be tarnished if you proceed and produce this blatant attempt at giving some credence to the Warren Commission. Our proud country is still being led by the same forces that assassinated John Fitzgerald Kennedy on 11/22/1963. Produce something about that! Again, please look at what this website can offer you. There is a library of information. Even if you don't believe James Files (which I do), there is a ton of information that precludes Lee Harvey Oswald from being the sole assassin. In fact, I don't believe he was a shooter at all. He certainly played a role in the intelligence community based on everything I have read or researched. I hope that you really look at EVERYTHING regarding this. If not, my respect for your great accomplishments will be severely diminished. BobI will do the same again this time as well. I'm also going to make sure he sees Jim DiEugenio's review of Reclaiming History by Vince Bugliosi, which is the basis for his project.http://www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_review.htmlThis is an address you can use to contact him...Creative Artists AgencyAttn: Tom Hanks9830 Wilshire BoulevardBeverly Hills, California 90212-1825USAWhat a fool he is. I'm embarrassed for him.
kenmurray

Re: Tom Hanks is going ahead with his JFK assassination project

Post by kenmurray »

What gets me about Hanks is he co-produced that great HBO miniseries "Band Of Brothers" and now trying to do "America a service" with this JFK miniseries. No Tom your doing America a disservice. I will write my dissent to Mr Hanks for a second time.
Michael Dell

Post by Michael Dell »

kenmurray wrote:I will write my dissent to Mr Hanks for a second time.While you're at it, tell him we still haven't forgiven him for hitting Alex, either...
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Michael Dell wrote:kenmurray wrote:I will write my dissent to Mr Hanks for a second time.While you're at it, tell him we still haven't forgiven him for hitting Alex, either...Micheal, your image link did not work.
Michael Dell

Post by Michael Dell »

kenmurray wrote:Micheal, your image link did not work.It's showing up for me. Hmm ha. Well, it was just a picture of Mr. Hanks on "Family Ties" as Uncle Ned, which was the single greatest acting performance of his career, even better than his sterling work on "Bosom Buddies."
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

I like the attitude in both letters lads. Bob thanks for the kind words about the Avatar I made lol. Liz had more balls than this meat sack and I dug what you said about Files and how you had your beliefs on the issue but rather than get held up you discussed other areas of the case as well. Sadly, you don't see that type of thing on many conspiracy websites where say a Files type character is the basis for much interaction. Cool. So anyway you and Ken inspired me. Dear Mr Hanks.My friend Bob has mentioned your fine acting talent and style. I admit your good as well But I have a few problems.You regressed back to Puberty.You met a mermaid.You got offered to a volcanoContracted HIV after a wild night with Antonio banderas.Managed a truly shite rock n roll band.Had friends called Bubba and Dang and could'nt spell words like 'life' 'of' let alone 'chocolates'Found Jesus's granddaughter.failed dismally to catch Leonardo DiCaprio.Got the shakes in WWIIGot stranded on an Island and an Airport.Only a dick head gets killed by Jude Law. How on earth can I take you seriously on the Kennedy assassination after this?Let alone you working with Bill 'Twister Man' Paxton. That kills me!But I mean you'd know about dick heads and being rubbed out. In fact your best mate has had a lot to do with being written out of big budget features.I mean Bill Paxton the man with a legendary charisma by passwas killed by a Terminator (1), Predator (2) and Alien (3).Now Bill, may have convinced you that Oswald (with Predator technology of course) was able to somehow assassinate President Kennedy with a magic bullet. Well I mean you have Dale Myers to do the effects don't you? Hollywood is a fantasy land. You never seemed to have gotten out of it. Lol it was a magic bullet that ruined the Warren Commission and its a magic bullet thats tarnished your career. I challenge you or Bill to a debate anytime. Any of us would. But me thinks you guys can only act tough in the movies.Send my regard to all the family in Wimpville.Regards SMC
Bob

Post by Bob »

Good job folks. Let's make sure his mail box is FULL! Make sure you send your letters in the regular mail. Wim also posted another address awhile back to get ahold of Hanks as well. If I can find it, I'll post it. But I've had just about enough of this crap from the MSM, and now Hanks thinks that just putting his name on this crock will make a difference. BULLSHIT Tom! Your name will just be added to the list of sellouts. Your legacy as an actor and producer will NEVER recover from this.
Phil Dragoo

Tom, you are still lost

Post by Phil Dragoo »

TomWe have something in common: my dad served in the Navy. He was a lieutenant on board USS Saratoga (CV-3). Kamikazes, Tom. Not special effects. Do you know the difference. No.Conspiracy type, Tom. What is a conspiracy type, Tom. Are you a phony, Tom--you're an actor: yes, you are a phony.Do America a service, Tom: learn from those who have researched the murder of our 35th president.I suggest you read James Douglass' JFK and the Unspeakable, Tom. I wager you are totally illiterate--save the liars Posner, Bugliosi, Warren, et al.I suggest you sit down for about four hours with Jim DiEugenio, Tom. Can you sit down with someone who does not suck your butt cheeks, Tom.Your little thing with the beach and the pyro--a nothingburger, Tom.Ketchup, silicone, stunt men. Everybody went home--with union wages.Forty people saw a wound in the back of John's head which wasn't in the photos--a wound that could only be caused by a shot from the front, Tom.Who has more brain, Tom--you. . .John Kennedy. You. . .John Kennedy. It can't be you, Tom.You are a better swallower than Linda Lovelace, I'll give you that.Not a fan
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

I began to wonder if Tom hadn't gone over to the sith side back when he did that Da Vinci Code movie. Then that Angels & Demons movie came out & he was in that one, too. They're always touting that kind of stuff on History channel. I suppose Mel Gibson will be next to take the thirty pieces...
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Actors have always been able to look patrioticbut actually been something else underneath.I don't trust Mel Gibson either.I guess that is why they call them actors.