Rear blowout spray seen in the Zapruder film

JFK Assassination
Tommy Bullgotti

Rear blowout spray seen in the Zapruder film

Post by Tommy Bullgotti »

Look at this link, which is from Wim's site, I modified slightly.

[url]C:Documents and SettingsOwnerDesktopHeadshot-large1.GIF[/url]

Pay attention to those regions. First the one right behind Kennedy's head. About Frame 314-315, as the head is going back, look closely. You can see that the spray of blood is cleary gone in the front, however you can see one slightly forming in the back. Very hard to see. Just after that, pay attention to the trunk of the car. Near the backish middle. Just as the head snaps back more, you can see the rear exit blood moving across the back of the limosine. Perfectly consistant with Hargis blood plastering testimony, and Clint Hill's description of the back of the limo.

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/images/H ... -large.gif
Tommy Bullgotti

Ugh... my first link didn't work. But, if you watch the clip closely you can see what I'm talking about.
Dan

Post by Dan »

It worked for me!
Tommy Bullgotti

Do you see what I'm talking about? The blood spray rearward? It may not be as violent as the top of the head spray, but it's there. One explanation for why the rear spray isnt as violent is that the head, being a pressure cavity, was punctured by a rearward shot. Pop, pressures gone, so nothing but bone and tissue come out the other end, rather then it being a "Blowout brain pressure cavity."

Of course, that is just my theory.
Dan

Post by Dan »

There are many that believe in simultaneous hits on the head - me included. Of course the type of ammunition used has some input into the type of wound and therefore the spray.

The media line has always been that the first lady was reaching for Clint Hill - but she is retrieving a part of JFKs head - there was some gruesome stuff on the trunk.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Rear blowout spray seen in the Zapruder film

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:03.10.2006 - Tommy Bullgotti Posted the above referenced Headline: Rear Blowout Spray Seen In The Zapruder Film.07.01.2010 - Through today's eyes and the minds eyes of the cumulatively, and synergistically more informed, read, and studied JFK Forum Members I would welcome all interpretations of this enhanced video from Wim's website, both Pro and Con.I will take the position and argue that it strongly supports both of James Earl Sutton/Files Interviews, i.e., 1993, and 2003. Further, it appears to me to be consistent with all of My Interviews, Research, and Studies since the late 1960'S. My Opinion.I maintain that it clearly is consistent with the statement that JFK was hit right above and to the right of JFK'S right eye, with a mercury filled hollow-point, with the "exploding factor" effect occurring perfectly consistent with Jimmy's statements. This portion of this enhanced video is too perfectly consistent with Jimmy's statements, and I see can no indication of tampering. It would be virtually impossible to replicate within these few frames what Jimmy claimed his actions accomplished on 11.22.1963. My Opinion.I am surprised that this Headline did not generate more discussion. For those of you who have not seen this Post, or may have forgotten about it, I recommend its review and analysis.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Wayne Stracener

Post by Wayne Stracener »

Here's a close up of SS Agent Mcintyre wiping blood from his face, Some will say it's sweat but the dark spots on the handkerchief say otherwise.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wayne Stracener, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:Wayne - I have never seen that photo. Serious Kudos to you. I enlarged it as much as my Apple MacBook Pro would allow, and then used a series of magnifying glasses that I use to review documents, maps, and photos of Jimmy Files and mine.That said, I agree with you that there appears to be dark spots or marks.Can you tell with any degree of certainty when in the Sequential Time Line Analysis of the JFK shooting that photo is taken ?Is it after the exploding head shot is my exact question ?If it is, I doubt that Secret Service Agent Mcintyre would bother to wipe mere sweat. Further, he clearly seems to be wiping the right side of his face, which faced the limo, and JFK. Very interesting, and revealing.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Wayne Stracener

Post by Wayne Stracener »

Dear MR. Bruce Patrick Brychek:Bruce, First let me thank you for your comments from the Jean Hill in the Street post. That means alot to me coming from you. Your right I did not realize and learned something new from you today.photographer I believe is also named Mcintyre that took the picture just after the limo pass underneath the triple over pass and fixing to take stemmons.http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx18 ... _Large.jpg
Kim Huisman

Re:

Post by Kim Huisman »

Tommy Bullgotti wrote:Do you see what I'm talking about? The blood spray rearward? It may not be as violent as the top of the head spray, but it's there. One explanation for why the rear spray isnt as violent is that the head, being a pressure cavity, was punctured by a rearward shot. Pop, pressures gone, so nothing but bone and tissue come out the other end, rather then it being a "Blowout brain pressure cavity."Of course, that is just my theory.what if he was hit simultaniously? from the front and the back?