SCALE MODELS

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

SCALE MODELS

Post by Dealey Joe »

Does anyone have any idea where scale models of Dealey Plaza might be available?bet you can't find this Ken
katisha

Re: SCALE MODELS

Post by katisha »

I've got some plasticine left over from when ar kid was a kid, Joe. I'm ever so artistic, 'onnist
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Katisha we might make enough to get a new computer
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Hey Joe, I bet the lone nut museum would have some scale models. Larry the fable guy might help you out on that if you talk to him nicely.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well they do have the model that the Warren people used.maybe we could borrow it? Is Bob good friends with the curator?He could use Dave Perry as a refference if he hurries
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Well they do have the model that the Warren people used.maybe we could borrow it? Is Bob good friends with the curator?He could use Dave Perry as a refference if he hurries Joe, I don't think you and Bob will ever be on Mack's and Perry's X-mas card list this year or any year.
katisha

Post by katisha »

Joe, a slightly more sensible answer than the one I gave last night (my son rang to talk bullshit to me, so I had to have a *ahem* few glasses of wine while I talked bullshit back at him ) This bloke's working on a 'schematic map' of DP. I know it's not a scale model, but thought it might be of interest. I've ordered his book of JFK witnesses - courtesy of JFKLancer - looks very helpful. Seems he's doing some work on RFK, also.http://www.jfklancer.com/ciccone/projects.html
Phil Dragoo

Don Roberdeau

Post by Phil Dragoo »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Thanks Phil. I knew I had seen that scale model before but couldn't remember.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

I found one Joe, thanks amyway mate. For anyone interested heres the linkhttp://www.papermodelsonline.com/ndealeyplaza.html