oswald lookalike

JFK Assassination
Frenchy

oswald lookalike

Post by Frenchy »

Any thoughts on this montage?Or can you name them, a b or c?
Kirk

Re: oswald lookalike

Post by Kirk »

Frenchy,As usual I am clueless. I don't think I have said Howdy to you yet...So HowdyKirk
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Howdy Kirk
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

I am pretty sure the one on top is Lee Harvey Oswald, not sure if Jack White would agree or not.[Quote = "Frenchy"] Howdy Kirk [/ quote]
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I am not quite sure where this is going, but to methe top picture is Oswald when he was booked in Dallascenter looks like a police idrawing dentification of Oswalddon't have a clue on the bottom one?are these related?
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Do people think like i do, that bottom picture resembles Oswald i.e. impersonator
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

He might be able fool someone who never saw oswald
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

That is true and also funnyDealey Joe wrote:He might be able fool someone who never saw oswald
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Is name is James Lewallen, he was a room mate of David Ferrie in the summer of 1963. He got to know Ferrie in, wait for it, the Civil Air Patrol. To me he looks like he could have been an OSWALD lookalike.I just found out something interested, he was called Lew or Leon, now how interesting is that.Sylvia Odio, he introduced the American as LEON OSWALD.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

sounds interestingI am sure impersonations took place.in a case like that he would not need to be an exact matchis that the only picture we have of him?