hoax photo or no hoax photo?

JFK Assassination
Kim Huisman

hoax photo or no hoax photo?

Post by Kim Huisman »

Btw hello, i'm new to this forum.. Hoax or no hoax, thoughts anyone?
JDThomas

Re: hoax photo or no hoax photo?

Post by JDThomas »

This appears to be either a Warren Commission 'commissioned' drawing or a derivative thereof. It looks quite close to an official WC photograph. So, officially, not a hoax..... but in my opinion, as the 'official' WC exhibits do not accurately portray JFK's head wounds, such as a rear blow out, its a fake! .. and a sham ... and a total disgrace!
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

NOT a photo at all- but rather an artist's drawing of the photo.This is not in dispute. Now, whether the photo upon which the artist rendered his drawing was a hoax (retouched or a photo of something else) is another question, and I think the answer is obvious.
Kim Huisman

Post by Kim Huisman »

Well i think the drawing of the photo is NOT a hoax, it's in plain sight to see, yet no one sees it..
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Kim I don't know what the purpose of this was for.But someone is a good artist.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

They put this drawing through a lot of shampoo, didn't they?Even the crusted blood around the entrance hole was removed with pinzette very thoroughly in hours work. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emP5D9Klssg
Bob

Post by Bob »

Douglas Horne talks about this "photo". This photo was done after the autopsy and AFTER the FBI agents (one being James Sibert) who were on hand during the autopsy were gone. JFK's scalp was so loose after the shooting, pre-autopsy procedure and the actual autopsy, that one could manipulate his scalp to make it appear completely different than what actually had occurred. This was the time that that fake autopsy photos were also done...after the FBI agents were gone. All of this was being orchestrated by Roy Kellerman of the Secret Service.
Kim Huisman

Post by Kim Huisman »

Dealey Joe wrote:Kim I don't know what the purpose of this was for.But someone is a good artist.well sometimes things are just in plain sight, i know that what the WC told us, isn't true, but sometimes it's easier to see than you whould think..i think the doctor holds up the flap of skin, so it whould appear 'normal', yet it isn't so 'normal', because you can see the shape of the head is way to small (back of the head).. so hidden in plain sight'..
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

The drawing was done for the HSCA in the late seventies by Ida Dox
Kim Huisman

Post by Kim Huisman »

same depiction (no drawing but real pic), diffrent angle, same hand position, i still have the same opinion