Gary Mack- Sixth floor museum

JFK Assassination
Jerry Craig

Gary Mack- Sixth floor museum

Post by Jerry Craig »

Due to the recent arrest of Robert Groden I think that we all need to stand together and Boycott the sixth floor museum and do all we can to discredit Gary Mack and all his LIE'S.Gary Mack has caused Enuph heartache for DALLAS HE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED AND THE TIME IS NOW!!!!
kenmurray

Re: Gary Mack- Sixth floor museum

Post by kenmurray »

Jerry, I wouldn't pay 13 cents much less $13.50 for that joke of a museum.The sixth floor boycott:http://www.prouty.org/boycott.html
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Jerry, this is the first I've heard of Groden being arrested. What was the charge?
katisha

Post by katisha »

bob franklin wrote:Jerry, this is the first I've heard of Groden being arrested. What was the charge?Bob, see Dealey Joe's thread "Pickett fence" for more info, including a link to Groden discussing it on Black Op last Thursday.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Groden said on BOR that his book"Absolute Proof" has been delayed another 13 weeks. The Lone Nut Museum and Gary "sack full of shit" Mack are doing their best not to have this book published. No doubt he and his cronies are behind these arrests of Groden.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

robert was never told what he was charged with
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Groden said on BOR that his book"Absolute Proof" has been delayed another 13 weeks. The Lone Nut Museum and Gary "sack full of shit" Mack are doing their best not to have this book published. No doubt he and his cronies are behind these arrests of Groden. Len called Mack a sack of shit? Makes sense, as his real name is Dung(k)el.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jerry Craig wrote:Due to the recent arrest of Robert Groden I think that we all need to stand together and Boycott the sixth floor museum and do all we can to discredit Gary Mack and all his LIE'S.Gary Mack has caused Enuph heartache for DALLAS HE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED AND THE TIME IS NOW!!!!I agree 100% with you.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

What can we do toward that end that might be productive.I would thing larger organizations like COPA and Lancer might take action.or are they even interested?I am going to send Ed and Dr.Jim and Jim D an email.They might be in a position to create some sort of reactionWho actually controls the TSBD? They call it a National Landmark?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:What can we do toward that end that might be productive.I would thing larger organizations like COPA and Lancer might take action.or are they even interested?I am going to send Ed and Dr.Jim and Jim D an email.They might be in a position to create some sort of reactionWho actually controls the TSBD? They call it a National Landmark?Joe, my guess is that Dallas city officials control the TBSD and Gary Mack will always be their YES man.