Files' Teeth

JFK Assassination
Dan

Files' Teeth

Post by Dan »

"There is a standing offer to FBI Director Louis Freeh for him to bring forth Files' actual dental records and an FBI dental expert and put them in a room with our expert and have the FBI determine whether or not the marks on the casing match Mr. Files' teeth. Mr. Freeh has refused my invitation for over four years."

The above quote is from this site. It seems to me that you don't need the FBI to get the dental records. Files should have his own dental records - or at least his dentist does (he's not from West Virginia so he should have seen a dentist at some time in his life). Also Files could get his military medical records if they still exist. And if he still has teeth - he could bite into a mold for a visitor - I remember that the old football mouthguards we used to use could be used for a mold - or an orthodontist could supply the mold - this should be easy!

Let's match his mold to the marks on the shell casing and see what we get.
Nick Whalen

Post by Nick Whalen »

Files has had dentures for years, Im not sure about where his dental records could be accessed now or wether they were lost or destroyed. I think if it was so easy, Zack Shelton, Joe West, Wim Dankbaar or any number of interested researchers would have already retrieved the dental records and matched them up to the shell casing to either prove or discredit Files.
Dan

Post by Dan »

It all depends on when he last had the teeth examined that he used to bite the shell casing.

I served 30 years ago and I was able to get my records.