POPULATION CONTROL:

JFK Assassination
John Zeroski

Re: POPULATION CONTROL:

Post by John Zeroski »

Amazon books carries books by both Jim Marrs and Deanna Spingola.She is a NWO buff and has three books available at Amazon concerning this viewpoint.There are still available about five years of her essays at the News with Views archive.All are worth reading. Googling her name and archive news with views should get you there.Jim Marrs also appears to be a NWO buff, starting with his Rule by Secrecy, and there are many additional titleswhich add to this impression.Important to Mr B's posting would be his Population Control: How Corporate Owners are Killing Us.This material adds to my view that the JFK assassination was ordered by the global elites because the Kennedyswere a threat to their NWO project.
kenmurray

Re: POPULATION CONTROL:

Post by kenmurray »

The Ruling Elite, Death, Destruction, And Domination by Deanna Spingola:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbmk_oZwbRQ
Bruce Patrick Brychek

POPULATION CONTROL:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

02.15.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:SPECIAL NOTE: (PEOPLE IT IS BEYOND IMPORTANT, BUT ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL, THAT YOU SEEK TO GRASP THE THOUGHT PROCESSES AND UNDERSTANDING OF HOW THE U.S. CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY, COUNTER INTELLIGENCE, DEFENSE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY, DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES IN GENERAL, JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF, MAJESTIC TWELVE, AND THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, etc., ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO THINK FROM AFTER WORLD WAR II AND BEYOND. FROM THIS MIND SET DEVELOPED OPERATION NORTHWOODS, THE BAY OF PIGS, THE REMOVALS OF JFK, MX, MLK, RFK, VIET NAM, LAOS, CAMBODIA, AND BEYOND. THEN TRY TO EXTRAPOLATE WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES TODAY. 02.15.2017. BB.)(AND I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ADD MY OWN SPECIAL THANKS FOR SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION FROM JOHN ZEROSKI, AN OUTSTANDING JFKMS FORUM MEMBER FROM AT LEAST 04.14.2006, AND KEN MURRAY, AN OUTSTANDING JFKMS FORUM MEMBER AND MODERATOR FROM AT LEAST 04.04.2009. WHILE I EVENTUALLY READ OR SKIM ALL JFKMS FORUM HEADLINES AND POSTS, JOHN ZEROSKI AND KEN MURRAY HAVE ESTABLISHED THEMSELVES FOR YEARS AS CLEARLY DEDICATED OUTSTANDING ANALYSTS, READERS, RESEARCHERS, STUDENTS, AND WRITERS OF JFK AND ALL RELATED SUBJECT MATTER MATERIAL. 02.15.2017. BB.)A TOP AIR FORCE OFFICIAL TOLD THE JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF IN 1971: "WE COULD LOSE TWO HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE [in a Nuclear War] AND STILL HAVE MORE THAN WE HAD AT THE TIME OF THE CIVIL WAR." Declassified Diary Excerpt and Other Records of Ex-JCS Chairman Moorer Detail Highest-Level Military Deliberations, Including with the White House.JCS Minutes, Once Thought Entirely Destroyed, Partially Preserved in Moorer Records at U.S. National Archives:National Security Archive Electronic Briefing Book No. 580:Washington, D.C. February 14, 2017 – The Air Force Chief of Staff told the Joint Chiefs at a September 1971 meeting that in a nuclear war the United States “could lose two hundred million people and still have more than we had at the time of the Civil War.” The quote comes from a recently declassified and highly revealing diary entry by JCS Chairman Thomas Moorer, published today for the first time by the National Security Archive at The George Washington University. The other chiefs did not challenge Gen. Thomas Ryan’s inaccurate numbers, seemingly choosing to ignore his comment altogether.The notes are not only an eye-opening acknowledgement of certain senior military attitudes about nuclear survivability in the early 1970s, but are part of a critically important discovery – the existence among Admiral Moorer’s files of at least a partial record of JCS meetings that were thought to have been lost after the Chiefs in the late 1970s destroyed their entire collection of minutes going back to 1947. Today’s posting includes only a small portion of the Moorer diary, along with other related records. Additional portions of the voluminous Moorer diary are currently under declassification review at the U.S. National Archives. This excerpt captures many of the most sensitive issues of the day – in addition to the sometimes difficult working relationships among top military and civilian officials such as Henry Kissinger and Pentagon number 2 David Packard. Check out today's posting at the National Security Archive:Read Unredacted, the Archive blog:THE NATIONAL SECURITY ARCHIVE is an independent non-governmental research institute and library located at The George Washington University in Washington, D.C. The Archive collects and publishes declassified documents acquired through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). A tax-exempt public charity, the Archive receives no U.S. government funding; its budget is supported by publication royalties and donations from foundations and individuals.PRIVACY NOTICE The National Security Archive does not and will never share the names or e-mail addresses of its subscribers with any other organization. Once a year, we will write you and ask for your financial support. We may also ask you for your ideas for Freedom of Information requests, documentation projects, or other issues that the Archive should take on. We would welcome your input, and any information you care to share with us about your special interests. But we do not sell or rent any information about subscribers to any other party.National Security Archive, Suite 701Gelman LibraryThe George Washington University2130 H Street, NWWashington, D.C., 20037Phone: 202/994-7000<Fax: 202/994-7005nsarchiv@gwu.eduRelative to The Removal of JFK analyses, interpretations, and perspectives almost all differ to some degree or other in qualification and quantification of many/most aspects, influence, and levels of involvement of The Removal Of JFK on 11.22.1963 in Dallas, Texas at 12:30 p.m., Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How.Richard Milhous Nixon, Vice President under President Dwight David Eisenhower for eight (8) years, was the anointed, cultured, developed, hand picked, nurtured, trusted designate to succeed President Eisenhower, by all facets of The High Cabal and the Tenatcles of The Octopus. Nixon had been originally hand picked by Prescott Bush. Never loose sight of that fact. Its far reaching ramifications span decades that many/most fail to understand.While certainly all/most politics in the U.S. is/has been arguably corrupt, and fixed, Joseph Kennedy, Sr., and His Cash Dollars For Supporters and Votes Program Clearly Stole the November, 1960 Election for the President of the U.S. Much to the chagrin of anybody and anything affiliated with the Presumed Victory of Richard MilhousNixon. THIS SENT SHOCK WAVES IMMEDIATELY THROUGHOUT ALL INTERCONNECTED POWER STRUCTURES INTHE U.S. This is where the Trail of The Removal of JFK Began. It is simplistic to think otherwise. My Opinion.The Truth of the Matter, like it or not, is THAT JFK DID NOT "WIN." Joe Kennedy, Sr., Bought-Stole The November, 1960 Election for JFK. Certainly this wasn't the first, nor the last, corruption to surface in theU.S. Presidential Election.To a Degree Joseph Kennedy, Sr., by his corrupt actions Began The Inevitable Removals of both JFK and RFK.THE HIGH CABAL AND THE OCTOPUS THAT JOE KENNEDY, SR., "TEMPORARILY DEFEATED" DID NOT, AND DOES NOT FIGHT BY THE MARQUESS OF QUEENSBERRY RULES.JOE KENNEDY, SR., STIRRED MULTIPLE HORNET's NESTS THAT WERE SO FAR BEYOND HIS COMPREHENSION AND CONTROL THAT HE NEVER CONSIDERED, ENVISIONED, OR COULD HAVE IMAGINED.JFK, as brilliant as he was, was naive enough To Think That He Was In Charge. JFK WAS IN CHARGE OFNOTHING. JFK, MLK, and RFK are still dead. And The High Cabal and Its Far Reaching Octopus is larger, healthier, and more powerful than ever.Bear in mind that Conversations and Discussions of What Might Need To Be Done about JFK actually began about 01.20.1961, The Day of JFK's Inauguration. This is crucial to accept and understand. You must read,research, and study carefully about the Transitional Period before, during, and after this. My Opinion.Compartmentalization and Need to Know has tremendously helped create, develop, and perpetuate a varied Set Of Analyses and Belief Structures of The JFK Removal that virtually nobody accepts or agrees with even today, with 52+ years of JFK Experts chasing their tails and tales.Just a few of The Many Forces That Allegedly Removed JFK, MLK, and RFK.* Bilderberg Group* Bush* Castro* Chicago Outfit* CIA* Council on Foreign Relations* Cubans* DIA * DOD* Federal Reserve* FBI* J. Edgar Hoover* KGB* LBJ* LHO* Mafia* Majestic Twelve* Masons* Military Industrial Complex* New World Order* Nixon* NSA* Oil Depletion Allowance* Russians* Viet Nam* Certainly there are many others believed or thought to be involved.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

POPULATION CONTROL:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Friday09.06.201911:37 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.20.2010 - I Originally Posted this Very Important Headline and Supporting Material about PopulationControl.For decades I have believed that:1. CONTROL OF THE POPULATION, and2. POPULATON CONTROLare Major Underlying Principles of the Deep State, the Secret State, and the High Cabal.To me THE PATTERN has been clear for a very long time.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.Bernie Sanders Floats Global Population Control at CNN Climate Town HallSeptember, 2019:Bernie: I Would Make Access to Abortion a ‘Key Feature’ to Solve Climate ChangeSen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) told CNN’s climate change town hall attendees Wednesday night that he is willing to talk about population control, suggesting that abortion is key to addressing the climate crisis.“Human population growth has more than doubled in the last 50 years,” an attendee told Sanders, adding that the planet cannot sustain such growth.“I realize this is a poisonous topic for politicians but it’s crucial to face. Empowering women and educating everyone on the need to curb population growth seems a reasonable campaign to enact,” the attendee continued.“Would you be courageous enough to discuss this issue and make it a key feature of a plan to address climate catastrophe?” she asked.“The answer is yes,” Sanders said, arguing that population control – in the form of abortion and birth control, specifically – is something he “very, very strongly” supports.“The answer has everything to do with the fact that women in the United States of America, by the way, have a right to control their own bodies and make reproductive decisions,” Sanders said.“And the Mexico City agreement, which denies American aid to those organizations around the world that are – that allow women to have abortions or even get involved in birth control is totally absurd,” he continued.“So I think especially in poor countries around the world, where women do not necessarily want to have large numbers of babies and where they can have the opportunity to birth control to control the number of kids they have is something I very, very strongly support,” he added.