What if the whole forum here would be erased suddenly?

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

What if the whole forum here would be erased suddenly?

Post by ChristophMessner »

What if the whole forum here would be erased suddenly forever? Would all our writings, reflections, engagements, ... have been in vain then? How would we feel and react?
Dealey Joe

Re: What if the whole forum here would be erased suddenly?

Post by Dealey Joe »

Don't get me wrong, I do not want the forum to disappear.But it might even help to make us go over some of the old ground once again and see what we missed.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

then i would have nowhere to go most of the others treat me like crap
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

jerry,i do not visit other sites often. are you saying that other sites do not believe your uncle's story? If so, their credibility is greatly diminished as far as i am concerned. tom
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

ask joe he was the one that got me here from the jfklancer fourm they were treating me badly and calling my uncle a lier
Phil Dragoo

They can't handle the truth

Post by Phil Dragoo »

JerryI've had Mark Lane's Two Men in Dallas since about 1997. It's a chilling tale of the evil persecution of a courageous witness who would not remain silent.I monitor a number of forums and none has the guts to face the truth which this one does. It's very clearly the type of thing Jack Nicholson rails about in A Few Good Men.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeoAll the fine little “experts” at their keyboards forty-seven years after the president was shot in a Texas town at high noon as the Secret Service officer in charge shouted gleefully, “They got him! They got him!”After the hundred inconvenient witnesses were threatened, intimidated, or killed.After all the corrupt government worms pretended to “investigate”----anyone has the nerve to call one of the first to cry foul, and pay the ultimate price for that.Liar would be the Commission that framed an innocent man for the black crime of the “leaders.”Liar would be anyone who takes the thirty pieces of silver for a stinking book or a grease trap museum to the obscene sham of the last century.Roger was a man, Jerry, in an era of slithering invertebrates leaving a greasy smear on the history books we're cleaning up to this day.The liar would be anyone who said a lone agent of multiple intelligence agencies who never owned or fired that rifle, who could not fire those shots, fired that bullet that never existed to do those things no bullet could do, so the war would be fought which otherwise would not have been fought, putting 58,000 names on stone and another million in the bloody mud.A Big Lie told by many to this very day.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Jerry Craig wrote: Then i would have nowhere to go most of the others treat me like crap. Phil Dragoo wrote: I monitor a number of forums and none has the guts to face the truth which this one does. I hope Wim & Bruce notice and appreciate that.
Wayne Stracener

Post by Wayne Stracener »

Jerry Craig wrote:then i would have nowhere to go most of the others treat me like crapJerry's being nice when he say's ( treated like crap ), They ran him thru the meat grinder,they asked very few research questions, but dished out the Roger insults by the truckload,Then came the personal insults on Jerrys typing/spelling/education,Then Jerry sets up his web site ( yes with help from friends), But it takes some smarts to run it and keep it updated, And how did they respond ( He's in it for the Money )...The photos of Roger in his uniform and the one in his casket now can be found in some forums galleries and I would not doubt that some of the same people that attacked Jerry have these photos in their on personal files thanks to Jerrys willingness to share something close and personal with all of us.Jerry your one tough cookie, Here at this forum I believe you have found a place where your cookie has no expiration date.WaynePS,,Fly us all to DIN with all that money you are making.....
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

well said wayne!
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

thank you all for the support if it was not for joe the website would not exist i have sold very few books i think 3 is all so im not pushing the bookif it was not for joe and this fourm helping me i probably would have just walked away and not shared anything with anybody.