Debra Conway

JFK Assassination
Mark68

Debra Conway

Post by Mark68 »

Is the person known as Debra Conway a mole as she certainly appears to be?
Dealey Joe

Re: Debra Conway

Post by Dealey Joe »

Mark I really do not know Ms. ConwayI am however a bit suspicious of LancerI really don't know anything but I am always wondering where these people getfinancing to do what they do?Do you know something?
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

I corresponded w/ her and got a VERY strange "control" vibe off her. She used to work for the lafayetter sheriff's dept in the crime scene dept which smells kinda funky IMO. She damn sure got knee deep in that Marrs LHO friend video shoot. I'm betting MOLE.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I'm sure there are more of them than we know.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Never had a history with Debra. But I have encountered a few moles. Forums like this one attracts them.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Correction. Its Debra's sister-in-law that worked at that Sheriff's office.http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sherry-guti ... /3/b14/765
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

Close enough IMO.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I have to give Lancer credit for being on the scene in Dealey and handing out free information.As for Ms. Conway and Mrs. Fiester I think we have to take an attitude of tolerance unless there is something of note and I sure do not have any such information.Everyone has something to add and it is not necessary to agree with everyone.I tend to try to have respect for anyone who is putting forth an effort.My Dad always told me that if I was fooled by someone it was my own fault and that has always run pretty true for me over the years.Some people I have a like for and some I don't.Sometimes it is just a feeling or watching something they do.I don't require admiration but I do expect respect and when that is attacked I lose respect for that person.
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

Anyone who works THAT closey w/ an extremely conservative org in an even more extremely conservative area and does a huge amt of work to attempt to disprove every plausable theory that the CIA/LBJ/Illumenati wasn't invovled w/ the JFK assasination and an equal amt of work to prove the lone nut/one neat package bullshit IS a mole. I'm from the area and if your on the wrong side of the thin blue line then your on the CIA/Gov. side of things.....trust me.
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

Here's another one.Sherry FiesterDetective Sargeant - Forensics Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Department(Law Enforcement industry)1982 — 1993 (11 years ) In 1983 I began my career with Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Department. After three years in Patrol I transferred to the Forencis Investigation Division. I have testified as an expert in crime scene reconstruction and bloodstain pattern interpretation in Federal and local judicial districts in the states of Louisiana, Mississippi and Florida. I am published in Crime scene Investigation, Reconstruction and Blood Spatter Interpretation and has taught at state, national and international levels.Directed, supervised and coordinated forensic investigations for multiple agencies in a 6 parish region Trained, supervised and coordinated clerical office staff and forensic investigative personnelDeveloped forensic certification standards, protocols, training manuals, policy and procedures for successfully meeting national individual certificationsDeveloped and maintained computerized records management system for case activityMaintained fiscal responsibility, developed budget and maintained inventoryA person doesn't put on the polyester & kevlar "costume" because they wanna "make the world a safer place". They put that shit on because they're (to varying degrees) a control freak illumenati tool. I'm here from the gov/law enforcement because I want to "help you". Every cop is a two-faced coward IMO. Especially the steroid using hypocrits, and the ones who look the other way in white trash neighborhoods so a bunch pussies can "serve a purpose" which will end up backfiring.