Amazon poster S.V. Anderson might be Vincent Bugliosi

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Amazon poster S.V. Anderson might be Vincent Bugliosi

Post by Bob »

My guess is that is could be the infamous Mr. Chicken...David Von Pein. He has put a LOT of light on himself, so he may be trying to deflect that a bit. But...knowing Bugliosi's braggadocio attitude in a public persona...it could also be Vince.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:My guess is that is could be the infamous Mr. Chicken...David Von Pein. He has put a LOT of light on himself, so he may be trying to deflect that a bit. But...knowing Bugliosi's braggadocio attitude in a public persona...it could also be Vince.Bob, it also could be Paul May. He is known to use phony names before.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:My guess is that is could be the infamous Mr. Chicken...David Von Pein. He has put a LOT of light on himself, so he may be trying to deflect that a bit. But...knowing Bugliosi's braggadocio attitude in a public persona...it could also be Vince.Bob, it also could be Paul May. He is known to use phony names before.Ken...you MAY be right.
Phil Dragoo

It's Von Punk

Post by Phil Dragoo »

A brief glance at the aggression of the nellie queen behind the masque of cowardice is conclusive.What was that "comedian" who wrestled women.A sick puke. Von Puke.
Barney

Post by Barney »

The guy who use to wrestle women in mud was Andy Kaufman I think. He got his neck broke wrestling with Jerry Lawler downin Memphis, so that ended his career as a pro wrestler esp against other men. Jerry Lawler, a real wrestling pro and bodyguard ofnone other than Elvis Presley, said that Kaufman guy got his ass busted because before the match, he stated in my face, all wrestlers and wrestling matches was nothing but showbusiness and fake, and I have the past injuries that it is a sport and yes entertainment too.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Von Pein & May are my prime guesses as well. If you were to put a gun to my head & scream "choose", I'd say it's chicken little. Just feels like him. That "review" has his greasy kfc buttstink all over it.