Launch off California

JFK Assassination
R Croxford

Launch off California

Post by R Croxford »

Was this a threat to the US? I mean a warning to her from maybe China? Lets run down the reasons our government lies to us. They are convinced that whatever it was would piss us off? Misfire by one of our ships? Why would the government lie about a missile test, launch or whatever it was. That is a missile. I live next to Cape Canaveral. I seen dozens of launches. When a rocket turns to adjust flight path the contrail twist. You can clearly see the twist. The distortion in the contrail at the bottom suggest long flight time. It was coming at you like they say a plane would look, but. The contrail is definitely that of a large vehicle with rockets. Coming from a long way away at a high altitude. It looks like it was a missile made to fly under the stratosphere. I dont think it was going up more than over. Probably burnt out and crashed into the pacific. Like I said I am not sure why or how or whatever. I know that is a rocket.
kenmurray

Re: Launch off California

Post by kenmurray »

R Croxford. I lived at Cape/Cocoa Beach for 11 years.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

it was a rocket i dont care what they say
Barney

Post by Barney »

MEMBERS; THE FOLKS WHO CAN PULL OFF OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING OF THE MURRAY FED. BLDG., 1ST WORLD TRADE CENTER BOMBING UNDER CLINTON,RUBY RIDGE MURDERS, BRANCH DAVIDIAN SLAUGHTER, NY CITY WORLD TRADE CENTER BOMBINGS, ARE FULLY CAPABLE OF JUST ABOUT ANY MURDEROUSOR TREASONOUS, OR TREACHEROUS EVIL ACT DONT YOU THINK????
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:R Croxford. I lived at Cape/Cocoa Beach for 11 years. I had a LOT of fun at Daytona Beach many years ago for spring break (three straight years). I was a big time follower of the space program in the 60's and 70's when I was just a young boy. I loved any show about space as well, whether it was Lost in Space or Star Trek. Jim Lovell came to speak at my grade school once too, as he was a Milwaukee native. Anyway, anything to do with the space program, I was very interested. In terms of Cocoa Beach, who can forget that is the place where astronaut Tony Nelson found a bottle that contained Jeannie. Another one of my favorite shows.That was just fantasy however. The story RC brings up is REAL.http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-517867? ... %2FlatestI posted another story about the muscle that China is flexing in another incident with a sub. This is just great. Forget about Iran. Look out for China baby. Maybe the Mayans have it right about what is going to happen in 2012.