Roy Truly

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Roy Truly

Post by Dealey Joe »

What do we know about Roy Truly?How deep was he involved?
John Zeroski

Re: Roy Truly

Post by John Zeroski »

The word "involved" suggest to me that somehow Roy Truly was an active participant in the assassination. Maybe I'm wrong, but I had never thought if him in that light.Among the snatches if information that I have read of him was that he had said that the presidential limo had "swerved" when the shooting began. I believe that was the verb he used. Not just stopped, or almost stopped, but actually moved a bit sideways.Another bit was his journey up the TSBD stairwell with officer Marrion Baker, which included the LHO encounter.Another tidbit of info was that he was visited from time to time by federal agents post-assassination. I believe they were questioning him about one or the other of the above activities. If anyone knows more reasons, I'd be glad to hear it.I believe the feds were at his office to question Truly about the statement of his regarding what he saw about the limo. The feds must, by this time, have been given part of the story about the Zapruder film or were shown the edited version of the film, and were probably asking Truly to revise his view of what he saw. I don't believe he ever did. Truly's statement alone proves the tampering of the film.I've long forgotten the facts about the Baker journey up the stairs, so maybe someone might fill me in. Did they ever get to the rooftop? Was that possible? Did they see any pigeons? Baker claims that was what made him think about going into the TSBD and checking the higher floors. Would the fluttering pigeons have re-settled on the building roof, or would they have flown away? Did Truly see any pigeons? Did anyone at all in Dealy Plaza see any pigeons on the roof? There would have had to have been a very narrow window of opportunity for Baker to have seen those pigeons, or anybody else. Was the facade of the building structure higher than the roof itself? Was the roof a foot or two lower than the facade? If so, I can only wonder how Baker could have seen any pigeons at all.Actually, Truly running into Baker probably saved LHO's life for 47 hours. I think Oswald was probably supposed to die on that Friday, so that the double Oswald material could be used as further proof that he was the lone nut assassin. Baker might well have been the person assigned to do the job.I think Truly was one of the "good guys". If anyone can bring forward any information that might discredit him, I would like to see it.
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

Interesting comment from Oswald when asked about the rifle that was supposedly found at the TBSD-Oswald said the only guy he had ever seen with a rifle in the TSBD was Truly who had brought one to work the week before.
kenmurray

Which Baker Story Do You Believe?

Post by kenmurray »

It seems Marion Baker gave FOUR different accounts of his encounter with Oswald. http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

Just went back and read the Baker testimony again. In the version I just read he says he ran into Oswald coming down the starirs on the 3rd or 4th floor?!?! Of course, this is exactly what the WC said happened!!! Oswald ran down the stairs, supposedly, after shooting JFK!!!!!!!!!!!But the most interesting thing in this testimony was Baker's reason for going into TSBD in the first place. He says he heard 3 shots and thought they came from the TSBD.The vast majority of eyewitnesses, maybe 90%, said they weren't sure how many shots they heard but guessed between 4-8.Here we have a lowly motocycle cop who hears EXACTLY 3 shots. He doesn't give a range like 3-4, 4-6, 5-8 like the vast majority of eyewitnessess did. He says he heard EXACTLY 3 shots. How conveneient that this became the official version of the WC story and they conveniently found 3 shells on the 6th floor.Baker couldn't seem to remember which floor he met Oswald on but he sure did remember EXACTLY how many shots he heard?!?All far too convenient for my tatse:(
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

First to Second Warren Commission Watusi:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joW2ndrGhqc
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Roy Truly: A Truly Interesting Character:http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.co ... er_14.html
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

https://youtu.be/xSwH5AdZU0kIn this interview I believe Truly is trying to tell us by code that Oswald could have done it if he was real fast! Meaning he wasn't because it was already known at that time Oswald was calmly drinking a coke, not out of breathe.I think it was Jim Marrs who stated once in an interview that he spoke to Truly's wife a few years after his death and she told Jim that Roy feared for his life the whole time he was alive. So I think he was force to lie about Oswald and what happen that day.'MY TWO CENTS"
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »