dankbaar

Bush Nazi Connection

Post by dankbaar »

Jim Harwood

Re: Bush Nazi Connection

Post by Jim Harwood »

dankbaar wrote:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3394289910

Wim,

Can you leave out other families who supported Hitler and the Nazi's? Prince Bernhard(sp?) of the Netherlands, Prince Phillip of the British Monarchy? Joe Kennedy Sr. was a rabid supporter of Nazi's. Thats why FDR fired him as Ambassador to the Court of St. James.

The Kennedy family is no different from the Bush family. They owe their wealth and influence to the same people as the Bush family. The Kennedy family is literally organized crime. They recently made possible the rise to power of current actor/ nazi Governor of California. They helped to oust their fellow Democrat and sitting Governor of California Grey Davis.
And I read just recently of a Kennedy in-law who was running a joint FBI sting operation against the Clinton's(Bill and Hillary) around some fundraising issue.

Walter Sheridan the NSA/FBI/ INTERTEL operative who was deployed to destroy Jim Garrisons New Orlean's case against Permindex Director Clay Shaw was on the payroll of Senator Edward Kennedy as late as the 1980's.

And it was Kennedy men inside the Justice Department who later went over to run Meyer Lansky's INTERTEL private security firm who played key roles in the Watergate affair which toppled President RM Nixon.

Recall that Kennedy family house pet Tip Oneill replaced Hale Boggs as Majority or Minority leader inside the House of Representatives. This change paved the way for the Watergate scandal inside the Congress. Without the dissapearance of Hale Boggs it is likely the Watergate scandal would have never gotten off the ground.

The Kennedy family will always remain tight lipped about the assassinations of JFK and RFK because they work for the very interests who committed these political murders(and other political assassinations).
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

You may be right for Joe Kennedy, but I believe JFK and RFK were just naive utopians in believing they could better the world.

Wim
Jim Harwood

Post by Jim Harwood »

dankbaar wrote:You may be right for Joe Kennedy, but I believe JFK and RFK were just naive utopians in believing they could better the world. Wim

I agree but compromise is corruption. Both JFK and RFK had been compromised by their father. They took the careers that their father had purchased for them. In the end the cost for this career was paid for with their lives.

And you are aware that Joe Sr. had married his family into the notorious Cecil family? The Kennedy family fortune has been under the stewardship of Fascist Lazare Freres Ltd. for decades. The Kennedy family are not naive pikers they know all too well who committed the assassinations.

The masters of political assassinations are the old European families who have had centuries of practice dominating the planet via wars, assassination etc.

The only and I mean only oppossition to their power came in the form of this US republic a little over 2 centuries ago. Since JFK these oligarchs have been destroying this republic via corruption by getting inside of it and changing it's very character. They first tried wars to regain the USA but they were defeated 3 times in battle (American Revolution, War of 1812, and the Civil War).

You may have noticed that since JFK America has not had a single President with any intelligence ( with the exception of WJ Clinton) or sense of history, serve in office. Current President Bush is just the most extreme example of this. And it would be over 17 years (JFK to Reagan) before a US President would againserve two terms. And an attempt was made on the life of Ronald Reagan so you see this same pattern here as well.

And President Clinton was harrassed beyond belief from the moment he step foot in the WH.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Jim Harwood wrote:dankbaar wrote:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3394289910

Wim,

Can you leave out other families who supported Hitler and the Nazi's? Prince Bernhard(sp?) of the Netherlands, Prince Phillip of the British Monarchy? Joe Kennedy Sr. was a rabid supporter of Nazi's. Thats why FDR fired him as Ambassador to the Court of St. James.

The Kennedy family is no different from the Bush family. They owe their wealth and influence to the same people as the Bush family. The Kennedy family is literally organized crime. They recently made possible the rise to power of current actor/ nazi Governor of California. They helped to oust their fellow Democrat and sitting Governor of California Grey Davis.
And I read just recently of a Kennedy in-law who was running a joint FBI sting operation against the Clinton's(Bill and Hillary) around some fundraising issue.

Hello Mr. Harwood,

Your depiction of Actor Arnold is erroneous. I heard him speak at a Holocaust Memorial . He stated that he has NEVER been a member of the Nazi party, and that he LOATHED Hitler. He did say that his father was a member of the Nazi party.

Arnold married a very nice girl and people who attended the wedding said it was the most beautiful wedding they ever saw. Couldn't tell who looked happier, Arnold or Maria.
Jim Harwood

Post by Jim Harwood »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Jim Harwood wrote:dankbaar wrote:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 910Wim,Can you leave out other families who supported Hitler and the Nazi's? Prince Bernhard(sp?) of the Netherlands, Prince Phillip of the British Monarchy? Joe Kennedy Sr. was a rabid supporter of Nazi's. Thats why FDR fired him as Ambassador to the Court of St. James. The Kennedy family is no different from the Bush family. They owe their wealth and influence to the same people as the Bush family. The Kennedy family is literally organized crime. They recently made possible the rise to power of current actor/ nazi Governor of California. They helped to oust their fellow Democrat and sitting Governor of California Grey Davis. And I read just recently of a Kennedy in-law who was running a joint FBI sting operation against the Clinton's(Bill and Hillary) around some fundraising issue.Hello Mr. Harwood, Your depiction of Actor Arnold is erroneous. I heard him speak at a Holocaust Memorial . He stated that he has NEVER been a member of the Nazi party, and that he LOATHED Hitler. He did say that his father was a member of the Nazi party.Arnold married a very nice girl and people who attended the wedding said it was the most beautiful wedding they ever saw. Couldn't tell who looked happier, Arnold or Maria.

Paul,
thanks for your response but I am satisfied that my summary of Governor Arnold, his nazi leanings and the Kennedy family are correct.
M.C.Newton

Post by M.C.Newton »

Anyone know more info on the group that goes to Bohemian Grove. I know a little, and what I know is pretty strange. Definitely not what Joe Public thinks the people who run the country would be up to. I think it's meeting in July. Any info?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul,
thanks for your response but I am satisfied that my summary of Governor Arnold, his nazi leanings and the Kennedy family are correct.[/quote]

Hey, check this'Nazi' organization out

Bilderbergers slink out of town
TEHRAN, June 14,2006 (MNA) -- They left in silence, blanketed by a near-total media blackout, just as they had arrived.
Very few media outlets covered the June 8-11 meeting of the Bilderberg Group at a hotel just outside of Ottawa, Canada.

Only the alternative media deemed the story to be newsworthy.

It seems that “all the news that’s fit to printâ€
Jim Harwood

Post by Jim Harwood »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Paul,thanks for your response but I am satisfied that my summary of Governor Arnold, his nazi leanings and the Kennedy family are correct.

Hey, check this'Nazi' organization out

Bilderbergers slink out of town
TEHRAN, June 14,2006 (MNA) -- They left in silence, blanketed by a near-total media blackout, just as they had arrived.
Very few media outlets covered the June 8-11 meeting of the Bilderberg Group at a hotel just outside of Ottawa, Canada.

Only the alternative media deemed the story to be newsworthy.

It seems that “all the news that’s fit to printâ€
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

M.C.Newton wrote:Anyone know more info on the group that goes to Bohemian Grove. I know a little, and what I know is pretty strange. Definitely not what Joe Public thinks the people who run the country would be up to. I think it's meeting in July. Any info?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9993514946